About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-29, 17:48
methangel83 methangel83 is offline
Regular
 
Default useing fists

what does every one think about fist fucking?
 #2 
Old 2002-11-29, 19:17
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: useing fists

In porn-world, it's ok..

In the real world with normal scale vaginas, fucking OUCH..

 #3 
Old 2002-11-29, 20:06
Moderator
 
Default Re: useing fists

umm ... just vagina?
 #4 
Old 2002-11-29, 20:39
runaway runaway is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: useing fists

what about dickhole fisting?

C'mon guys...think about it, imagine what it'll feel like.

Did I just ruin your evening? Aah, mission accomplished.
 #5 
Old 2002-11-29, 21:24
CallMeBob CallMeBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: useing fists

If the chick asked me id do it (Not on the recieving end. ROFL)
 #6 
Old 2002-11-29, 23:42
Squarepants Squarepants is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: useing fists

I hear it's pretty kewl *if* you can get it all in there (having your significant other's whole hand groping around inside you, mmm), but that would be the hard part... I got 4 fingers most of the way in my ass but it's really hard on the wrist, I don't think it's possible to get any further by myself .. if I had a boy/girl friend to help me I'd definitely try it.... not the dickhole thing though, that's a little bit too far even for me.
 #7 
Old 2002-11-29, 23:51
Doug-44 Doug-44 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: useing fists

my freind and i talk about fist fucking all the time

" I want to feel you from the inside!"
 #8 
Old 2002-11-30, 11:54
Regular
 
Default Re: useing fists

If your hand can fit that glove, shes well beyond repairs.
 #9 
Old 2002-11-30, 17:19
Painkillers Painkillers is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: useing fists

quote:
Originally posted by runaway:
what about dickhole fisting?

C'mon guys...think about it, imagine what it'll feel like.

Did I just ruin your evening? Aah, mission accomplished.



Wanker im just having dinner!!
 #10 
Old 2002-11-30, 23:30
A-F Army A-F Army is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: useing fists

quote:
Originally posted by runaway:
what about dickhole fisting?

C'mon guys...think about it, imagine what it'll feel like.

Did I just ruin your evening? Aah, mission accomplished.



Basterd.... I am gonna go cry now....

quote:
Originally posted by Painkillers:
Wanker im just having dinner!!


I was too........
 #11 
Old 2002-12-01, 09:47
b4d0m3n b4d0m3n is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: useing fists

I wondered how midgets do it. They have tiny hands. But then I realized their bodies are in proportion to that. WOW. That was pointless.
 #12 
Old 2002-12-01, 15:29
jumpunderaboat jumpunderaboat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: useing fists

Do you have a midget fettish or something...i have a feeling this thread should of been in Bad Ideas...Nevermind
 #13 
Old 2002-12-01, 16:44
Painkillers Painkillers is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: useing fists

quote:
Originally posted by b4d0m3n:
I wondered how midgets do it. They have tiny hands. But then I realized their bodies are in proportion to that. WOW. That was pointless.


Very pointless you sickhead.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics