About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-27, 12:39
nz man nz man is offline
Regular
 
Default In the beginning God created SEX!

Well I must admit I'm Christian and I know a bit about SEX AND GOD! Well God did create it hence "GO FORTH AND MULTIPLY". Also sex is not wrong it's just that I believe we are to find THAT ONE we love that we all talk about and have feelings for and proceding a relationship to which our LOVE IS CONFESSED and we say I would totally like to spend our lives together 4 LIFE. After this love and commitment shown by marriage we top it if with the most amazing SEX to confirm the LOVE 4 each other. Hence the sex too is a spiritual tie where like two in spirit become one person! Cool huh! The trick is our ultimate Statement of LOVE for your partner is to say 'I HAVE HAD NONE OTHER THAN YOU' Hence your boy/girlfriend would be very impressed. I know this is all about LOVE AND LUST but it too has been medically proven that if we stayed with the same person sexually for our lives THERE WOULD BE NO SUCH THING AS A.I.D.S or those annoying STD's like crab that make your pubic's itch and hurt! It is selfish to want more than one person to love romantically. Hence we find out the hard way!

Well I'd like your thoughts!
 #2 
Old 2002-11-27, 19:05
cheezzdipp cheezzdipp is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: In the beginning God created SEX!

if we stayed with the same person sexually for our lives THERE WOULD BE NO SUCH THING AS A.I.D.S or those annoying STD's

ok, true, but wheres the fun in that man? monogomy is something man made up to make himself feel better........kinda like god. It is not natural or right. if it were, guys wouldnt get a hard on every time they saw a nice big pair of tits.

men were maid to um, fertilize. Seriously, go fertilize something quick before you harm any more people with your bible quotes
 #3 
Old 2002-11-27, 19:20
96vickersc 96vickersc is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: In the beginning God created SEX!

I see your point but i think that everyone has to experience different people. I do think that some people do sleep around a bit too much though. If you've been with someone for a month or two then there's no problem with sleeping with a person but if u just meet someone sleep with them and just leave them thats a bit wrong. I was my last long term girlfriend's first. It took me 2 months before we did anything. We were together for 7 months and then we split up. After we split up she just went and slept with some guy that she met that night. She didn't speak to him after that. What a fucking slag.

Chris
 #4 
Old 2002-11-27, 20:31
Painkillers Painkillers is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: In the beginning God created SEX!

Or she was unhappy that you split so she shagged first thing that was there, seems more logical.
 #5 
Old 2002-11-27, 21:54
Regular
 
Monkey Island
Default Re: In the beginning God created SEX!

quote:
Originally posted by nz man:
Also sex is not wrong...


No it isn't. The churchs just want you to feel guilty, so they tell you any other sex than sex for procreation is bad. Not so in some religions. In judism, you are expected to please your partner, because if you don't thats just cruel. You are also expected to do it several times per week depending on occupation.
 #6 
Old 2002-11-27, 23:59
Regular
 
Melbourne
Default Re: In the beginning God created SEX!

quote:
Originally posted by nz man:
I know this is all about LOVE AND LUST but it too has been medically proven that if we stayed with the same person sexually for our lives THERE WOULD BE NO SUCH THING AS A.I.D.S or those annoying STD's like crab that make your pubic's itch and hurt!


Medically proven? Where? How?

It has been medically proven that all New Zealand Christians are homosexual.
Your statement is just as credible as the one I've just made above.

And it would not prevent Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome, or other Sexually Transmitted Diseases, it will only drastically reduce the rate of spreading.
 #7 
Old 2002-11-28, 05:26
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: In the beginning God created SEX!

quote:
Originally posted by cheezzdipp:
[b] if we stayed with the same person sexually for our lives THERE WOULD BE NO SUCH THING AS A.I.D.S or those annoying STD's

ok, true, but wheres the fun in that man? monogomy is something man made up to make himself feel better........kinda like god. It is not natural or right. if it were, guys wouldnt get a hard on every time they saw a nice big pair of tits.

men were maid to um, fertilize. Seriously, go fertilize something quick before you harm any more people with your bible quotes[/B]


There are plenty of species of animal that are monogomus. I personaly don't think that humans are nesecarily monogomus, or especialy polyamorus. It depends on the individual.

No it wouldn't eliminate STDs if everyone was monogomus. It would however eliminate the prime vector of transmition. While not completly eliminated, they would become very rare. While not scientificly proven it is common sense.

Regarding STDs, I have just one peice of advice. Put a rocket in a pocket or you had better stop the launch. Exceptions include people who are in commited long term relationships that have been medicaly tested and/or are virgins.
 #8 
Old 2002-11-28, 06:52
mysterychick mysterychick is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: In the beginning God created SEX!

Tiger J well why not think of the logic of it! If everyone stayed with the same partner then how would A.I.D.s spread or STDs for that matter! Are you going to deny that AIDS and STDS are not spread through people sleeping with others and a lot of others hence if someone does have it it will spread to the others?

By the way I hope you like Phil Pringle!
 #9 
Old 2002-11-28, 12:40
Regular
 
Yami no tensai
Default Re: In the beginning God created SEX!

quote:
Originally posted by nz man:
I know this is all about LOVE AND LUST but it too has been medically proven that if we stayed with the same person sexually for our lives THERE WOULD BE NO SUCH THING AS A.I.D.S ...


If the Government didn't biologically engineer A.I.D.S. and administer it in Africa as a Hepatitis B vaccination then there wouldn;t be A.I.D.S.

 #10 
Old 2002-11-29, 23:38
nz man nz man is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: In the beginning God created SEX!

Dark M can u prove that?
 #11 
Old 2002-12-02, 12:35
Regular
 
Yami no tensai
Default Re: In the beginning God created SEX!

Of course it can't be proven. Not when the Government systematically destroys all evidnece and shreds every papertrail that would incriminate them.

They're getting good at the game. Some conspiracies have been revealed, and their strategy has been refined to compensate for the previous oversight.

Just recently they had to declassify documents about the Cold War that showed the Government used biological and chemical weapons on it's own soldiers. That's what happens when a paper trail gets left behind, so on the really important shit, they adopt a strict policy of "This never happened", "we never asked you to do this", "You never saw me", etc.

Also you have all these kids getting ADD like, right after their vaccinations and the Government sent a request to the Supreme Court to hold of the information. It was on Yahoo News a couple days ago but I can't find the article now for some reason.

Then you also got the fact that A.I.D.S. coming from monkeys has been recently debunked and that it was never in the human populus until a series of polio vaccines to blacks and gays in Africa.
 #12 
Old 2002-12-02, 14:25
LutherX LutherX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: In the beginning God created SEX!

One of the more popular conspiracy theories about AIDS... however I believe that the theory Dark M has mentioned carries more weight than the others, including the bit about the monkeys. Wouldn't surprise me a bit if the gov. was behind it.

 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics