About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
This particular thread is a partial recovery - page 1 of its original capture was never archived, so some posts from that page are missing below.
 #1 
Old 2002-11-20, 02:08
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default my rules of high school love

quote:
Originally posted by SpaceFalcon2001:
After HS is over, you may never see her again. College will ruin you, don't bother trying a long distance relationship. She will just end up doing some other guy behind your back. Don't belive me? Just try it, I dare you!


I will take your dare. Actualy I've been doing the long distance relationship thing for about2 1/2 months now. But she's coming for a visit next week. Yay.
 #2 
Old 2002-11-21, 00:48
Regular
 
Monkey Island
Default Re: my rules of high school love

quote:
Originally posted by Prometheus:
I will take your dare. Actualy I've been doing the long distance relationship thing for about2 1/2 months now. But she's coming for a visit next week. Yay.


2 and 1/2 months eh? [sarcasm]so shes been sucking a guy off behind your back for half a month and only half a month away from screwing him?[/sarcasm]
jk, *sorry*
 #3 
Old 2002-11-21, 14:07
Liquid-Science Liquid-Science is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: my rules of high school love

quote:
Originally posted by SpaceFalcon2001:
2 and 1/2 months eh? [sarcasm]so shes been sucking a guy off behind your back for half a month and only half a month away from screwing him?[/sarcasm]
jk, *sorry*



lol
 #4 
Old 2002-11-21, 17:49
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: my rules of high school love

Good, maybe she picked up a few tricks.

(If you can take my friendly jabs I can take yours.)
 #5 
Old 2002-11-21, 23:41
Regular
 
Monkey Island
Default Re: my rules of high school love

Sorry it was actually less of a jab at you and more of a jab in general. But its ok. Im a very angry/depressed person
 #6 
Old 2002-12-27, 05:06
Liquid-Science Liquid-Science is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: my rules of high school love

oh yeah...watch it for your siblings spreading your business if they go there too

don't do too much lovey dubby stuff in school

damnit I had a full update but I forgot em
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics