About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
This particular thread is a partial recovery - page 1 of its original capture was never archived, so some posts from that page are missing below.
 #1 
Old 2002-11-14, 09:06
Regular
 
Melbourne
Default cock size

quote:
Originally posted by Jacross:
yeah, and mexicans are unemployed scum. australians use boomerangs in everyday life, and the british are whingers.......

(well the british one is true)



That's right. Poms are whingers.
Don't you use a boomerang on a daily basis?

Well I'm sure there muse be SOME employed Mexicans...

Hahaha...

Well said...
 #2 
Old 2002-11-14, 19:52
D.N.S D.N.S is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: cock size

quote:
Originally posted by TigerJK:

Well I'm sure there muse be SOME employed Mexicans..



theyre out working on my lawn right now
 #3 
Old 2002-11-14, 20:11
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: cock size

fuck you guys. I am half mexican, and my dad ownes a bank in southern cal.
 #4 
Old 2002-11-14, 21:35
Armed&Angry Armed&Angry is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: cock size

Dude, remember, girls look for other stuff too. If you got a little dick, why don't you study up your cunnilingus? From what I hear, guys who are good at that are in far shorter supply than ones with big dicks.
 #5 
Old 2002-11-15, 05:04
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: cock size

Being a sensual male is very rare, true.

But we are more often misunderstood than anything.

It's lonely being a romeo...
 #6 
Old 2002-11-15, 15:17
ElitePete ElitePete is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: cock size

Don't worry about it.
I'm white, 16 and about 5'7 tall, but I was a late developer so I'm still growing quite fast...
When I was 13 my wiener was about 4 inches, when I was 15 it was 5.5 inches, now I'm 16 and it's 7 inches long.
I expect you'll be the same.
Don't try any enlargement methods, you mad damage yourself, especially if you're still young.
Be thankful you won't hit rock bottom, I heard that really can hurt a girl... Would you like to have a girlfriend but have to be careful when you have sex because each thrust could hurt her?
 #7 
Old 2002-11-15, 15:27
Zergling Zergling is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: cock size

I dont know how to quote but doesnt this seem strange


{{I'm white, 16 and about 5'7 tall}}, but I was a late developer so I'm still growing quite fast...
{{now I'm 16 and it's 7 inches long.}}

Awfully fast if you ask me by the time it took you to finish the post you grew 1.3 inches.
Tell me how you do it.
 #8 
Old 2002-11-15, 16:53
bongofury bongofury is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: cock size

quote:
Originally posted by salabash:
can you believe it? i'm 4and3\4 . and everyone keeps telling me 'bout size doesn't matter ...


dear friend, don't let cock size fuck up your life.
size does matter, but not for everyone.

I think you should apply the old 'you gotta lick it before you kick it' rule whenever you have sex.

take your woman to the seventh heaven and back by giving her some serious oral pleasure.
I don't think she will give a shit about the size of your dick after five or six orgasms.

If you are not into oral sex, learn to love it. it is the way to a women's heart

happy hunting
 #9 
Old 2002-11-15, 18:51
bongofury bongofury is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: cock size

I forgot to say:

don't be a carpet muncher,
demand a clean shave !!
 #10 
Old 2002-11-15, 21:19
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: cock size

Well, a nice shape to the pubes as well as a good trim is certainly a bonus.

Lifting your head up to spit out wirey hairs between your teeth is not a "turn on."
 #11 
Old 2002-11-15, 21:45
Bass Thing Bass Thing is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: cock size

quote:
Originally posted by Jacross:
...and the british are whingers.......

(well the british one is true)



Of course, we never shower either.
 #12 
Old 2002-11-17, 03:09
Barroom_Hero Barroom_Hero is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: cock size

jesus christ, I'm so fucking tired of hearing people talking like they actually believe all black guys have huge dicks.

IT'S NOT FUCKING TRUE!

I just wish that there was some credible research done to finally dispel this fucking stereotype. I can't really blame the black guys for not discrediting it themselves, I wouldn't either. I think the average human penis size is 6", regardless of race.

I dunno, I say get damned good at oral. That would appear to be more pleasing to a woman than a foot-long cock to me, but I'm not a chick.

 #13 
Old 2002-11-18, 18:08
devilishdestiny devilishdestiny is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: cock size

the only real way to extend you penis is with a penile implant and those are expensive. the pumps are stupid because even though they sometimes make you longer, they will also make you thinner and you almost always lose the abbility to get an erection at all. what i reccomend is for you to get an extension that fits over your penis. they look/feel rather natural and cause pleasure for both people involved. if you cannot get off that way but you get your girl off...trust me she will be willing to get you off in some other way..handjob, blowjob, or even anal sex because your small and wont hurt as much...just remember some ky.

another thing, you really should try some different positions for deeper penatration..
- her on her back with her knees up to her cheast and you holding onto her hips or ankles or she could just put her knees over your shoulders.
-doggie style is good, just have her pull her knees forward and wide.. another good thing is to arch her hips up while her head is down..

hope that helps
-destiny
 #14 
Old 2002-11-19, 00:17
ladyashley ladyashley is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: cock size

Size doesnt matter if your truly happy with the person your with. When I get a boyfriend I could care less if he is 2 inches or 15 inches, what hatters is your happy with your mate
 #15 
Old 2002-11-20, 01:53
JJ1ROX78 JJ1ROX78 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: cock size

oooh that realy pisses me the fuck off man you all sitting around on your fat rich asses talking shit about mexicans! i am mexican and proud of it! i also own my own bussiness adn have very nice and fast car and a truck adn my own place and you know what my MOMY and DADDY bought none of it i worked for it all unlike some people on this fucking site who probably didnt even buy their own pc they are sitting in front of!!!!!!!! AND I GOT A BIG DIC HAAAA NATURALY ANOTHER GOOD QUALITY OF MEXICANS SO FUCK ALL YOU RACIST MUTHER FUCKERS AND YOUR MOTHERS TOO AN IM OUT (for those of you that arent racist please disregard) LATES J.J.
 #16 
Old 2002-12-30, 21:56
Pun|{er Pun|{er is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: cock size

go have a taco
your still a scum-bag
 #17 
Old 2002-12-31, 14:43
lonelark lonelark is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: cock size

quote:
Originally posted by Jacross:
yeah, and mexicans are unemployed scum. australians use boomerangs in everyday life, and the british are whingers.......

(well the british one is true)



hahahaha boomerangs hahahahahaha
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics