About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-09, 03:31
GlobalCry GlobalCry is offline
Regular
 
Default In love... ??

Hey,
So there's this girl that Ihave been dating for about 2 1/2 months but she has apparently fallen in love with me and I think i have fallen for her. What can I do to really show her that I truely love her and something that will really hit her emotionally with love. Second, We haven't had sex yet and I am taking it rather slow jsut to build up the action.. I think she wants it but anyway, how do you make love with "True love" , like passionate, etc. I really want to show this girl how much I love her and I want to do soemthing that will make a lasting memory in her head. Thanks,
Global Cry
 #2 
Old 2002-11-09, 03:46
jack's missing mind jack's missing mind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: In love... ??

I'm not the best authority on matters like this, but I (and I think this is obvious, and everyone else can correct me if experience has shown them differently) that the only difference between fucking and making love is the emotional significance you place on it. If you love her, she'll know by the way you act.
 #3 
Old 2002-11-09, 04:31
richard5 richard5 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: In love... ??

I think you should talk to her about it.

-rick
 #4 
Old 2002-11-09, 04:51
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: In love... ??

Have fun while it lasts.
 #5 
Old 2002-11-09, 13:03
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: In love... ??

GlobalCry,

The point is to not confuse love with sex. They are not the same thing. I think you've got this so moving on, make sure you listen to her. Let her know what she wants is important. Spend time with her and plan to make it really great. But don't smother her.

If she wants sex then one of the worst things you can do is hold back. If she doesn't, the worst thing you can do is force the issue. Both are bad. You need to talk things over and work out where both of you are at, and what you both really want, not what you think the other person wants to hear.

Love is about communication. You don't have the communication happening... it won't last.

Anyway, good luck, have fun, and... enjoy

- Magician
 #6 
Old 2002-11-09, 15:06
GlobalCry GlobalCry is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: In love... ??

LOL Thanks man,
I'm pretty sure that she wants the sex.. but we are rather as everyone says around us... "IN LOVE". So when I do this I don't think it will just be sex, I think it'll be something more special. How can I tell if she wants sex? I mean give me some subtle things to look for. Also to be honest I am actually rahter nervous about the whole thing lol, I would like to do it but when I'm with her I can't do it lol.. Help me out friends.
Thanks
 #7 
Old 2002-11-09, 15:52
AKO AKO is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: In love... ??

Do something special for her..... go out and make her feel wonderful, then when you are alone in a good place where you both feel comfortable.
You will know if she wants you there and then.... it can be pretty obvious.
And dont be worried, chances are she is just as much as you. And if you are both in love, then nothing you can do(Apart from obvious stuff like raping her, sexually degrading her etc etc.) will change that.
And most of all. Tell her that you love her. Hold her like you dont want to let her go.
 #8 
Old 2002-11-09, 21:36
AnalKlone AnalKlone is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: In love... ??

If u wanna do summin to her to let her remeber u by, wait till shes asleep, then write your name on her ass, not only will it make her remeber you, but it will also give you great pleasure when u finally do the great chubba...
 #9 
Old 2002-11-09, 21:46
Painkillers Painkillers is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: In love... ??

Sort of question u cant ask a bunch of strangers, Only u know when ure in love if u wanna know if shes is then ask her. Then if u both are its all good.

Fear Love, Hate Fear.
 #10 
Old 2002-11-09, 22:23
jumpunderaboat jumpunderaboat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: In love... ??

I agree, most important of all is your both happy
 #11 
Old 2002-11-24, 22:50
Dragon112302 Dragon112302 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: In love... ??

If you really love her, just tell her. I didn't tell my girl that I loved her and now we've split and I'm a nervous fucking wreck.
 #12 
Old 2002-11-24, 23:20
NAAGAL NAAGAL is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: In love... ??

Well first, youbve only been dating for 2 and a hlaf monthes. In my opinion thats too early to decidee if your in love, but hey. think what you want

about making love. Making love is somehting nice and slow. Kiss her pasionatly while penatrating her. DOnt go fast as hell and make her moan and groan all over the place and make her scream, "Oh fuck me! fuck me!" Thats just fucking, not making love. Making love is passionate and should be treated passionatly. Watch the movie "Cruel Intentions." IT doesnt show nudeity but in the part when the main guy falls for this girl, they make love. Watch her and him. She isnt moanign and groaing. He isnt pumping fastly in her. They taking it romanticly.
 #13 
Old 2002-11-24, 23:24
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: In love... ??

If you are realy in love, and you think she is ready for sex, you are probably right. Just start fooling around and see where it takes you.

As for how to do it, it should just come naturaly. Just do what feels right, and pay attention to how she reacts.
 #14 
Old 2002-11-24, 23:34
TheSell0ut TheSell0ut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: In love... ??

Sex with out love is like masturbating face down in a bottle of Jergens.
 #15 
Old 2002-11-25, 01:07
Regular
 
Monkey Island
Default Re: In love... ??

Do something stupid. Good couples also need a good meeting story. Your already slightly past that though.
 #16 
Old 2002-11-25, 01:17
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: In love... ??

Sex with love is warm sex, sex without is cold.. the best you can do is just try and make her feel how you feel as you make love.. kiss her cheek, hold her hands, look into her eyes.. things like that.. and try as much as possible to make things continuously affectionate, so you don't know where cuddling ends and penetration begins.. Tell her she's beautiful, tell her everything you love about her.. make her feel like you're sitting there going "I'm the luckiest goddamn s.o.b on the planet"...

if you value her and make her FEEL valued, that's what'll make things between you something stellar...
 #17 
Old 2002-11-25, 07:28
JJ1ROX78 JJ1ROX78 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: In love... ??

dude if you love her just tell her and too show her just spend time with her if you realy do she will see it and about the love making dont take advice from anyone on this site about that thats all i can say it will happen and when it does it will be good especialy if you are both in love
 #18 
Old 2002-11-25, 17:48
Zergling Zergling is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: In love... ??

How come its always the guy who has to tell her this stuff and make her feel special.

Shouldnt the guy get a break and have to feel special also.

I know its a good thing to treat your lady well.
But shouldnt she treat you well also. Make you feel like your the luckiest guy on the planet.

I bet most of you guys here dont give a rats ass and just want to get laid. But for me Id want to know that my gf wants me also tells me how bad she wants me then gets me.
Well not gets me.
Not I get her.

We share each other.

Something like that.
 #19 
Old 2002-11-25, 18:31
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: In love... ??

I think you're seeing this from a flawed perspective. It's equally true that a woman should make her man feel special, but when the person asking the question is male, and he's asking how to show her love, those are the answers he gets. We're not talking to her.. but yes, it's just as important that a woman can demonstrate and make her man feel good too..
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics