About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-09, 00:07
Penalshafting Penalshafting is offline
Regular
 
Default The Karl Klutz Klan

Who's with me in making an anti Karl klan, Hes a fucking twat with his 3 inch cock and internet girlfriend. We dont care you sad little man leave your house go out and rape some little girl who happens to be walking down your street. Or knowing you do your fuking mum then post it on www.literotica.com under the incest section. Then ask her How you feelin whoopty whoop nigga whut? Then she will ask you What happened to just fallin in love with a nigga with a bus pass? And your finally relise Momma was a hoe, I was weekend pussy.
Quote from Karl's mum I just wanna fuuuuuck you
No touchin and rubbin gul, you got a husband who
loves.. you..
Don't need you all in mine
I just wanna fuuuuuck you
We can't be kissin and huggin gul, you got a husband who
loves.. you..
You need to give him your quality time
And i said to her your pussy's been tampered with.
I'm getting heated, I'm sorry, have another coffee dont be too annoyed by this.
THIS SUMS URE WHOLE LIFE UP
K (as in Karl marlone), I'm going insane with shame
I dream and watch her makin' love over and over again
With what I call a farmer's swain
Unintelligent, pea-brained retard who's dick is always hard.
Ure best chat up line ever I don't want to love, you
I just want to fuck, you
You should bring your friends, through
I'll fuck you and them, too.
Then u asked ure grandad you know why my hands are so numb? (No)
Cause my grandmother sucked my dick and I didn't come.

Son, you can suck my dick if you don't like my shit
Cuz I was high when I wrote this, so suck my dick
Cuz I don't give a fuck if you don't like my shit
Cuz I was high when I wrote this, so suck my dick

 #2 
Old 2002-11-09, 00:17
dirtymexican dirtymexican is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Karl Klutz Klan

you damn canadian. yeah, immaturity runs in your blood doesnt it? i say how about an anti you group? all he did was ask for help, and if he had to do it at this site, then at least he chose the right place to ask anyone and everyone across the us and across the globe on what to do, because chances are, there is someone that has had this same type of problem before, and might now how to help it. you seem to have a thing for grandparents and sex... were you abused as a child? dont worry you can share, you dont face any chances of flaming on this site

Dm
 #3 
Old 2002-11-09, 00:41
Penalshafting Penalshafting is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Karl Klutz Klan

Yea I was abused as a kid, so wat now im left with a sick obsession with little girls mainly around 13. wats that to do with u, also if this guys got problems why cant he ask his fuking friends. Oh sorry he's on this little web site so he dont kno wat real ppl are. I GOT an idea to make him have a bigger dick go out and get some guy to jack him off every day of his little worthless life. Y the fuck are u all on this site trying to give shity unhelpful tips about how he can improve his worthless sex life and dump a girlfriend who for all he knows good be me. Get the point yet either this guys taking the piss out of us all, or hes a little cocked obsessed little freak how about leaving ure bedroom. FUKING HELL MY LITTLE BROTHER HAS A BIGGER COCK AND HES 6.
 #4 
Old 2002-11-09, 00:49
dirtymexican dirtymexican is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Karl Klutz Klan

you are really sad... thats about all i can say. we arent giving crappy responses to his troubles, they are actually very helpful sounding, and if you were literate, you might understand. thats ok though, too many nights where your head kept hitting the headboard huh? tell him to slow down, you might keep your ability to see more then just penis. just stop ( even tho i know you wont ) with your shit, no one cares about your opinion, as helpful as you might think it is. for karl, i applaud him for having the guts to ask us instead of his friends. friends are overrated in this subject, because they joke too much and would have caused him some real trouble, having to deal with them everyday. but with a little shitstain like you, all you gotta do is ignore it. its a lot easier to ingore a computer then it is a close friend from school.

Dm
 #5 
Old 2002-11-09, 00:56
Penalshafting Penalshafting is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Karl Klutz Klan

Wat the fuck u on about, wat so its well done for coming out and saying shit on a site. It takes more guts to ask your friends about things then it does some random ppl who seem to have little time for anything else but this site. Wat sort of friends do u have if they would laugh at u when u told them something serous. Maybe its u with a problem your friends are unloyal. Shall we start a new convo about unloyal friends that y we are on the site.
 #6 
Old 2002-11-09, 03:23
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Karl Klutz Klan

Talk about a worthless thread.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics