About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-07, 18:53
LutherX LutherX is offline
Regular
 
Default Blood Wings

So, has anyone here earned their Blood Wings?


 #2 
Old 2002-11-08, 00:38
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blood Wings

I prefer Red Wings.

And yes.
 #3 
Old 2002-11-08, 03:17
Regular
 
Default Re: Blood Wings

I don't know what that means exactly. A little help?
 #4 
Old 2002-11-08, 03:54
LutherX LutherX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blood Wings

It means to go down on a woman when she's on the rag.

Oh, and I haven't.
 #5 
Old 2002-11-08, 04:20
dirtymexican dirtymexican is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blood Wings

phew, for a second there i thought it was some kind of a damn merit badge or some shit.... damn boyscouts... eh, blame it on the mexicans, everyone else does.

Dm
 #6 
Old 2002-11-08, 04:41
crocodile dundee crocodile dundee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blood Wings

Have fucked while g/f has period,

but i wouldnt eat her out like that.

each to his own i guess.

croc
 #7 
Old 2002-11-08, 05:49
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blood Wings

It depends on how heavy the flow is.. when I did it, she was really light. I'd have never known she was having her period unless she had told me (well, that and she had go to the bathroom and take the tampon out before we got down to business). If there's noticeable blood trickling out, no matter how little, I don't know that I'd be able to get myself to do it. I might; but I might not.
 #8 
Old 2002-11-08, 08:51
anemic slug anemic slug is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blood Wings

nope i havnt earned my red wings and i do not fucking think i wanna ever earn them!! I fuicked my girlfreind when she was on the rag and like i had never seen it b fo so i didnt know it would resemble a fucking bullet wound and i didnt even look i just whacked old mr spiff in there and pumped away and the second i saw my dick covered in congealed yuuuk with it stuck in my pubes i shreiked and sprinted 2 the bathroom and sprinted under the shower and scrubbed every thing with a toothbrush. it was fuckin disgusting but if i look back on it it is funny but still off. LOL
 #9 
Old 2002-11-08, 13:54
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: Blood Wings

Regularly. If you just approach from a different angle, like sideways or downward (as opposed to the 'traditional' method where your the top of your head faces up towards her face) the blood is away from you and a non-issue.
 #10 
Old 2002-11-08, 20:48
Regular
 
Default Re: Blood Wings

That is what I thought. I haven't gone down on her during her period, but we have had sex during that time. It wouldn't be a big deal to me I don't think, she just never really feels like going at it when she's having her period.
 #11 
Old 2002-12-12, 21:18
Old Sammy Old Sammy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blood Wings

Bobby always complained about his ankle, and then one day he came to school with a pair of scissors. Then he was truly respected by everyone, including susan.
 #12 
Old 2002-12-12, 21:49
StonedPoet StonedPoet is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blood Wings

I have I guess, I didn't notice. She said it was her last day or something like that, but only afterwards.

Since then I think I have again on her last day, but again I didn't notice except I think it was a bit thicker than the last time.

I would, however. It's just blood after all, and if I decided I don't like it, I'd ignore it, finish the job so I didn't completely tease her, and quickly get a large glass of water. Or two.
 #13 
Old 2002-12-12, 21:56
Affect Affect is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blood Wings

They are called "Red Wings."

And yes. First when I was sixteen.
 #14 
Old 2002-12-13, 08:30
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Blood Wings

quote:
Originally posted by LutherX:
It means to go down on a woman when she's on the rag.

Oh, and I haven't.



I thought I had straightened this out back when this first posted, but I guess not.

So I will now.

LutherX >> You almost had it right.

It's not eating her when she's during her period [yes, I have done that: After eating my ex's cooking, it was no big deal ].

Red Wings are the results of having standard [usually] missionary sex, during her period.

After it's over the man pulls out and on his thighs are two red hemispheres [half circles] - one on each thigh.

This - obviously - is from the blood. and it has, kinda, the appearance of a pair of' 'wings'.

Thus 'Red Wings'.

I hope I explained that good enough; I'm more than a bit tired.
 #15 
Old 2002-12-13, 11:22
Dougy Dougy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blood Wings

quote:
Originally posted by LutherX:
It means to go down on a woman when she's on the rag.




it seems sort of weird....
 #16 
Old 2002-12-13, 13:58
Affect Affect is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blood Wings

quote:
Originally posted by Metaphysicist:
I thought I had straightened this out back when this first posted, but I guess not.

So I will now.

LutherX >> You almost had it right.

It's not eating her when she's during her period [yes, I have done that: After eating my ex's cooking, it was no big deal ].

[b]Red Wings
are the results of having standard [usually] missionary sex, during her period.

After it's over the man pulls out and on his thighs are two red hemispheres [half circles] - one on each thigh.

This - obviously - is from the blood. and it has, kinda, the appearance of a pair of' 'wings'.

Thus 'Red Wings'.

I hope I explained that good enough; I'm more than a bit tired.[/B]

You couldn't be more wrong, Ms. Moderator.

Search just about any sexual definition site, and you'll see.

Here's one: http://www.nitz.net/sex.html
 #17 
Old 2002-12-14, 14:49
Malignant Malignant is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blood Wings

quote:
Originally posted by Affect:
You couldn't be more wrong, Ms. Moderator.



Assuming gender already? I'd be offended.
 #18 
Old 2002-12-14, 15:32
Moderator
 
Default Re: Blood Wings

oh, over here we call it "hero in a strawberry field" ...
 #19 
Old 2002-12-15, 10:39
Van-iLLer Van-iLLer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blood Wings

quote:
Originally posted by anemic slug:
nope i havnt earned my red wings and i do not fucking think i wanna ever earn them!!


agreed


quote:
Originally posted by anemic slug:
it stuck in my pubes i shreiked and sprinted 2 the bathroom and sprinted under the shower and scrubbed every thing with a toothbrush. LOL


toothbrush... hers or yours?
 #20 
Old 2002-12-15, 12:32
SISSpy SISSpy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blood Wings

Maybe if those wings came with some sort of monetary reward in the tone of double figures... and a nice bumper sticker too... then I'd think about it
 #21 
Old 2002-12-15, 17:39
jumpunderaboat jumpunderaboat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blood Wings

I was about to eat....you pricks...damn....any wheres the ketchup
 #22 
Old 2002-12-15, 19:11
iSeeYou! iSeeYou! is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blood Wings

I agree with the 'eating her out' definition. I've done it while she was pretty heavy on her rag. After the taste of vodka wore off it started tasting like.. hmm.. burning blood. Like iron and ash. At the beginning of the night I was so horny I wanted to eat her out like crazy.. Biggest mistake was getting a blowjob. After that I was so disgusted at the thought of doing it but Skyy Blue gave me the courage.
 #23 
Old 2002-12-16, 20:22
Regular
 
Antipodes
Default Re: Blood Wings

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Getting blowjob with congealed blood on dick...mushy yucky ewww!
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics