About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-04, 22:23
Sporky_One Sporky_One is offline
Regular
 
Default Oral on a guy

This may sound quite stupid...
But I give head get told its great so I never find any room to improve...but I would really appreciate some imput or point of direction. I understand the difference in Oral on a Circumcised guy and an uncircumcised one, I just need some tips.

just curious what you guys think
-Sporky
 #2 
Old 2002-11-04, 23:19
razorlines razorlines is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Oral on a guy

Well, im sure any guy just wants head because they dont wanna clean up the mess...you know what i mean...im sure you can improve.
 #3 
Old 2002-11-05, 23:10
bigfatshit bigfatshit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Oral on a guy

Swallow :-D

-Teddy.
 #4 
Old 2002-11-05, 23:19
Syntex Syntex is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Oral on a guy

Perhaps I am not to bright. I came into a kewl bombshock topic.. .GO AWAY!!!!!

SYNTEX
 #5 
Old 2002-11-05, 23:21
richard5 richard5 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Oral on a guy

quote:
Originally posted by Syntex:
Perhaps I am not to bright. I came into a kewl bombshock topic.. .GO AWAY!!!!!

[b]SYNTEX
[/B]


Yes we understand you are not bright when you make posts like this that make no f*cking sense.

-rick

[This message has been edited by richard5 (edited 11-05-2002).]
 #6 
Old 2002-11-09, 06:26
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Oral on a guy

http://www.wave.co.nz/~compserv/how_to_give_a_perfect_blowjob.htm
 #7 
Old 2002-11-09, 23:17
Regular
 
Monkey Island
Default Re: Oral on a guy

Give me a trial, and ill get you some tips
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics