About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-03, 00:17
beatmeofficer beatmeofficer is offline
Regular
 
Default Goddamn woman, I'm not a sex machine

So, I've got this chick and it seems like all she ever wants to do is get in my pants. While she is a good lay, she is always trying to sleep with me. Honestly, my ideal situation would be getting laid every month or two. Maybe I'm weird, but I've never really enjoyed sex much. Any ideas on how I can explain to her that I'm not interested in a relationship that is as physical as she seems to want it? I'm going to a party tonight and I know she's going to try.
 #2 
Old 2002-11-03, 00:25
Damaged Damaged is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goddamn woman, I'm not a sex machine

yes, give her my number, and the number of all the ppl in this furom.. we would be glad to help her penis craving problems...
 #3 
Old 2002-11-03, 00:42
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: Goddamn woman, I'm not a sex machine

LoL
 #4 
Old 2002-11-03, 03:48
A-F Army A-F Army is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goddamn woman, I'm not a sex machine

quote:
Originally posted by Damaged:
yes, give her my number, and the number of all the ppl in this furom.. we would be glad to help her penis craving problems...


HEHEHEHEH... Amen to that...
 #5 
Old 2002-11-03, 04:31
pretty pinay pretty pinay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goddamn woman, I'm not a sex machine

There you go, Beatmeofficer.....ANOTHER PROBLEM SOLVED RIGHT HERE ON TOTSE!!! (hee hee)!! Love, Venus.
 #6 
Old 2002-11-03, 06:31
Zergling Zergling is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goddamn woman, I'm not a sex machine

Maybe please her if you may to make her happy.
But I mean I doubt much will happen between you guys if she loves it and you hate it.
Tell her.
And do it more.
How can you not like screwing.
 #7 
Old 2002-11-03, 06:55
Damaged Damaged is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goddamn woman, I'm not a sex machine

nice nice... for the 1st time I see a guy whining that hes having too much sex.. argggggg whats the wrold comming to?? :P
 #8 
Old 2002-11-03, 07:08
tenplex tenplex is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goddamn woman, I'm not a sex machine

quote:
Originally posted by beatmeofficer:
So, I've got this chick and it seems like all she ever wants to do is get in my pants. While she is a good lay, she is always trying to sleep with me. Honestly, my ideal situation would be getting laid every month or two. Maybe I'm weird, but I've never really enjoyed sex much. Any ideas on how I can explain to her that I'm not interested in a relationship that is as physical as she seems to want it? I'm going to a party tonight and I know she's going to try.



WoW yOu mUsT bE sUfErInG fRoM wHaT iS cAlLed ClOsEt sYnDrOm, i NeVeR hEaRd A gUy cOmPlAiN aBoUt hAvInG tOo mUcH sEx.
 #9 
Old 2002-11-03, 07:13
Richy Richy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goddamn woman, I'm not a sex machine

this is quite an odd complaint.... buy her nice things and meth. she may stop then. of not, you have wasted money and meth.
 #10 
Old 2002-11-03, 07:34
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goddamn woman, I'm not a sex machine

Every month or two, eh.. that's.. different, definitely.. but what can you do besides tell her the truth? The only tip I could think to give besides that is to make sure you do your best to let her know that you're telling the truth- there's a really good chance she'll think you're making it up and something else is wrong. Guys that only want sex once a month or so are not at all common.
 #11 
Old 2002-11-03, 14:22
Moderator
 
Deep South
Default Re: Goddamn woman, I'm not a sex machine

Or just fake it. Can guys do that?
 #12 
Old 2002-11-03, 17:22
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goddamn woman, I'm not a sex machine

Not unless the girl is a complete moron or he always wears a condom and is incredibly quick taking it of and disposing of it so she doesn't notice nothing's in there. Besides, if a guy's really not into it, chances are there's no erection anyway.
 #13 
Old 2002-11-03, 18:12
Syntex Syntex is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goddamn woman, I'm not a sex machine

Still dude, nymphos are nice. Keep her! Do what she wants and let her wear the pants in the relationship.


SYNTEX
 #14 
Old 2002-11-03, 18:12
ChibiMiko ChibiMiko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goddamn woman, I'm not a sex machine

Get her a dildo, and for the moron who's doing the damn semi-cap lock, please die and never come back.

-Chibi
 #15 
Old 2002-11-03, 18:13
ChibiMiko ChibiMiko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goddamn woman, I'm not a sex machine

quote:
Originally posted by Syntex:
Still dude, nymphos are nice. Keep her! Do what she wants and let her wear the pants in the relationship.


[b]SYNTEX
[/B]


She isint a nympho, a nympho is a chick who wants to sleep with as many DIFFERENT people as possible.
 #16 
Old 2002-11-03, 18:29
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goddamn woman, I'm not a sex machine

From dictionary.com:

nymphomaniac

adj : (used of women) affected with excessive sexual desire


Learn yerselves, kids.
 #17 
Old 2002-11-03, 18:39
Regular
 
Default Re: Goddamn woman, I'm not a sex machine

quote:
Originally posted by Spiffy McBang:
From dictionary.com:

nymphomaniac

adj : (used of women) affected with excessive sexual desire


Learn yerselves, kids.




I've met nyphos over my lifetime. Dont sleep with them. A nympo confuses sex with love and considers sex the relansionship.
A true nympo's personal life is very fucked up (daddy abuses them or what not.) and if the nympho factor was taken out of the girl, you'd get a psycho.

What you got on your hands is a woman who enjoys and craves sex and is open about it to the person she is having a relansionship with (which is you) and I consider this not nympho but normal. That is good.

 #18 
Old 2002-11-03, 20:35
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goddamn woman, I'm not a sex machine

are you sure your not atracted to men? im not joking either.
 #19 
Old 2002-11-03, 20:39
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goddamn woman, I'm not a sex machine

You quoted my post, but I don't think you read it.

A nymphomaniac likes sex, period (although "excessive" is a rather subjective term). If she's got a boyfriend and wants it three times a day, you could call her a nympho. If she doesn't and wants it three times a day with three different guys, you could call her a nympho. It has nothing to do with the number or type of sexual partners she has, regardless of whether or not some people like to imply such with their use of the word.

As far as that little generalization about them.. man, that goes for a shitload of people who could never be described as excessively desiring sex. Plus, there are plenty of women who might be described as such, but are fine in the head, have no incredibly bizarre issues, and simply like sex for its own sake.
 #20 
Old 2002-11-03, 20:47
pretty pinay pretty pinay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goddamn woman, I'm not a sex machine

Hi again Mr. Beatmeofficer: I don't think you are going to get any wympathy here!! Most guys are going to think about the "unfairness of it all".....How, on our very own planet earth, could this rare, revered, and hallowed Nymph pair up with an abnormally rare untouchy guy who only wants it on a monthly basis!!! Talk about injustice!! I suggest you LET HER GO. She will find plenty of happy takers. Love, Venus.
 #21 
Old 2002-11-03, 22:57
beatmeofficer beatmeofficer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goddamn woman, I'm not a sex machine

So, I got really drunk last night and apparently at some point told the chick that we needed to talk today. I also managed to not go home with her. I guess I'll just have to tell her the truth. I hope she believes me.

I have a few real problems with the sex act. I think the biggest of them is that I feel really uncomfortable when I come into physical contact with another person. A handshake is okay, but a hug or embrace is just no good. Occasionally people have tried to give me massages and invariably they say, "You're so tense," to which I would really like to respond, "I wouldn't be tense if you weren't rubbing my fucking shoulders."
 #22 
Old 2002-11-04, 00:01
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goddamn woman, I'm not a sex machine

That's not good, man. Everyone's got their own little quirks, but I've yet to meet or even hear of anyone who was like that to some extent (anywhere from a little shy to the point you're at) who wasn't fuckloads happier and more at peace once they were able to stay fairly relaxed at, if not outright enjoy, a hug, massage, or other kind of touch.

Yeah, you've probably heard it before. Oh well. I'm not telling you to change or try to change, because it doesn't sound like you have any desire to. That's cool. I just hope that, eventually, you're able to find more relaxation in human contact, cuz it's good shit.
 #23 
Old 2002-11-04, 01:22
Damaged Damaged is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goddamn woman, I'm not a sex machine

quote:
Originally posted by syphon detonator:
are you sure your not atracted to men? im not joking either.



seriously.. who the hell gets pissed off coz someone wants to give them sex??
 #24 
Old 2002-11-04, 02:26
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goddamn woman, I'm not a sex machine

quote:
Originally posted by Damaged:

seriously.. who the hell gets pissed off coz someone wants to give them sex??



Someone who sees it as having to give sex instead of getting it, perhaps?
 #25 
Old 2002-11-04, 04:18
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goddamn woman, I'm not a sex machine

Why don't you just spend an entire day of physical contact with her? It'll help you loosen up.
 #26 
Old 2002-11-04, 14:03
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goddamn woman, I'm not a sex machine

Either that or his head might explode.
 #27 
Old 2002-11-04, 16:11
LutherX LutherX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goddamn woman, I'm not a sex machine

I agree with Pinay, if her sex-drive is just too much for you to handle then let her go and find someone who can keep up.

I've never heard of someone complaining about this. I do have a friend who says just a couple of times a year is fine for him, but hey he's wierd too.


 #28 
Old 2002-11-06, 04:37
Soylent Green Soylent Green is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goddamn woman, I'm not a sex machine

Ok, well first of all you should stop being so selfish and offer her to your friends, chances are they could use some of your surplus action.
Secondly you should learn to harness the anxiety you feel from human contact and turn it into white-hot pussy pounding rage!
For instance once I was in bed next to this girl trying to get some sleep but she's being really persistant in her advances, so after about fifteen minutes of her shenanigans I just snap, grab the bitch and fuck the shit out her, it wasn't half bad either, I find sex is alot better when you have that fiery hate-on going, good luck!
 #29 
Old 2002-11-06, 05:31
Regular
 
Default Re: Goddamn woman, I'm not a sex machine

quote:
Originally posted by Soylent Green:
Ok, well first of all you should stop being so selfish and offer her to your friends, chances are they could use some of your surplus action.
Secondly you should learn to harness the anxiety you feel from human contact and turn it into white-hot pussy pounding rage!
For instance once I was in bed next to this girl trying to get some sleep but she's being really persistant in her advances, so after about fifteen minutes of her shenanigans I just snap, grab the bitch and fuck the shit out her, it wasn't half bad either, I find sex is alot better when you have that fiery hate-on going, good luck!



In other words?

"OH YEAH GODDAMNIT WHY WONT YOU LET ME GET ANY SLEEP!

AH AH AH IM COMING!
 #30 
Old 2002-11-06, 17:08
Moderator
 
toronto
Default Re: Goddamn woman, I'm not a sex machine

If its any consolation, I dont really prefer sex that often either. If my girlfriend hasn't been around for a while then we might do it once or twice a day for a few days, but then we fall into every week or so. I'm fine by it but she usually wants more and we do argue about it. So you have my sympathies.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics