About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-02, 00:28
Damaged Damaged is offline
Regular
 
Default How to do a virgin

I know this sounds dumb, but I really need to know how to fuck a virgin with giving her minimum pain and maximum pleasure..
I mean Ive had los of sex before, but never with a virgin... call me lucky, but I need help this time
 #2 
Old 2002-11-02, 00:54
anemic slug anemic slug is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How to do a virgin

make sure its special for her nd be as geeeeeeeeeentle as possible even use some artificial lubrication if u hvae 2 just 2 get her rlly slipped up. make sure she feels comfortable. ask lots of Q's like if she likes to be talked to while having sex and make sure her whole body feels like it wants you not just her cunt like give her a massage first, on her first time you do all da work make her feel like a little princess afterwards its her fucking turn.

dont tru any kinky hsit for her first time and come back and tell us how it goes
good luck mate the wings of many are beneath you.

ps make sure u eat her first and finger her a lot to get her warmed up nd fill her moat up. and remember only 2 fingers i made the fatal mistake of doing three for my girlfreinds first time and it hurt and it made her first time not as good as it shouldve been which made me feel baaaaaaad
 #3 
Old 2002-11-02, 01:20
Damaged Damaged is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How to do a virgin

thx for the tips... give me more!! hehehe
 #4 
Old 2002-11-02, 01:40
Regular
 
somewhere up there
Default Re: How to do a virgin

Dude if you're gonna eat her pussy then check out the stuff I posted here:
http://www.totse.com/bbs/Forum4/HTML/001511.html
 #5 
Old 2002-11-02, 05:24
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How to do a virgin

Assuming her hymen's still intact, no matter how wet she gets, it's still gonna fuckin hurt. Most girls I know preferred getting it over with quick, one hard push, but talk to her.. be careful about it, go slow, and when it starts to hurt her, ask her if she wants the pain all at once or in little doses. (Maybe not in those exact words.)

Outside of that, the general advice for pleasuring a woman still holds.. just go the extra mile to make it worthwhile (as was said), it'll be all good.
 #6 
Old 2002-11-02, 11:44
mysterychick mysterychick is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How to do a virgin

when i lost my virginity a few weeks ago it was fine-just make sure she is really excited and wet-use lubrication 4 the first time its betta and let her have a few drinks before you do anything
 #7 
Old 2002-11-02, 15:05
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How to do a virgin

Of course, I could be wrong.
 #8 
Old 2002-11-02, 20:14
Damaged Damaged is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How to do a virgin

Spiffy thx, I think ure right ... anyway Im gonna make her drink.. and then I'll go soft and make it special and all that.. I'll tell u ppl what happens later
Thx for the tips everybody.. I appreciate it..

peace
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics