About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-01, 23:39
Regular
 
Default Oh John! My name aint john.

What things have you said during sex?
 #2 
Old 2002-11-02, 00:23
Damaged Damaged is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Oh John! My name aint john.

say stuff like "I love u" , " u r amazing" that sort of crap...
try saying names too... it doesnt work for me, the names thing that is.. but u never know, it might turn u guys on..
 #3 
Old 2002-11-02, 01:55
Regular
 
Default Re: Oh John! My name aint john.

"Shh.. is that my wife?"
 #4 
Old 2002-11-02, 02:28
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Oh John! My name aint john.

"i really dont mean to keep hitting the wrong hole."

"whadda ya mean, 'no'?"

"no, just spit on it."

"get your finger out of my ass."

 #5 
Old 2002-11-02, 02:37
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: Oh John! My name aint john.

no talking, just grunting
 #6 
Old 2002-11-02, 17:44
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Oh John! My name aint john.

I already posted this, but I sing the National Anthem. After 09/11/01 I cry whenever I hear that song.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics