|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2002-11-01, 22:45
|
Damaged 
Regular
|
|
|
|
I NEED HELP!!!!
Okay ppl here goes.. anything u have in mind tell me plz, Im seriously desperate here... Okay.. the story: Im in deep deep shit... I mean Im totally head over heals in love with this chick who is now living in London, and Im living in USA, and there no fucking way I can go there.. coz I dont have the money... and the problem is I really NEED her.. I know this sounds pathetic, but I cant help it... anyone plllllllllz help... 
|
|
#2
 2002-11-01, 23:33
|
Spiffy McBang 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I NEED HELP!!!!
First off, you are not in deep shit. Deep shit is crossing the Yakuza, getting incarcerated in the state pen and screaming "I hate niggers" nonstop, or shooting a police officer for fun. Secondly, you don't NEED her or anyone else. Now..
You feel that strongly? Find a way to London. If you can't pull it off, then deal. It's hard to believe that, in this day and age, you can't contact her in any way, shape, or form. No, it's not the same as seeing her, but it's better than nothing. If she feels the same way you do, I'd think she would be willing to make an attempt to stay in contact with you as well.
If she doesn't, then you would probably be best served doing something- anything- constructive to get your mind off of it. This head-over-heels thing will pass eventually.
|
|
#3
 2002-11-02, 00:32
|
pretty pinay 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I NEED HELP!!!!
Noone can say it better than Spiffy just did. The only thing I would say is DON'T fall in "LOVE" with her. )Oops--I guess I'm too late!!!) If you think you want a relationship of some other kind with her in the future, that's fine. Admire her, adore her, spoil her, cherish her, even worship her if you want to, but DON'T "fall in LOVE" with her---definitely not NOW, if EVER!! You can and will get to England one day, if you really want more than a long distance relationship. Money won't be a problem for you forever, I'm sure, and you will be able eventually to go there. Get to know her the best way you can by internet and mail and phone calls, etc.. Maybe after enough of that, you won't think she is so hot. But long distance relationships can lead to intimate/here/now relationships. I have seen this happen with many of my girlfriends. Don't give up, if you think she is worth it. As Americans say, "make lemonaid" out of the sour lemon situation that you are in. AND STOP WHINING!! Love, Venus.
|
|
#4
 2002-11-02, 01:22
|
Damaged 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I NEED HELP!!!!
What do u mean by: " But long distance relationships can lead to intimate/here/now relationships. "
|
|
#5
 2002-11-02, 01:47
|
|
Regular
|
|
somewhere up there
|
|
Re: I NEED HELP!!!!
Technicality: He didn't say he was in deep shit. He said he was in "deep deep shit", not deep shit.
Heh sorry I couldn't help myself.
|
|
#6
 2002-11-02, 02:00
|
Damaged 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I NEED HELP!!!!
just.landed, I dont have time for ure silly stupid comments.. I really need help with that crap.. taking the time to type this wasnt worth it I know.. but ppl who crave for a bit of attention (like u) make my stomach turn with disgust..
peace
|
|
#7
 2002-11-02, 23:55
|
pretty pinay 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I NEED HELP!!!!
Hi again, Mr. Damaged: I hope I wasn't the one you thought was craving attention here, 'cause that's not my game. I was only trying to help, and nothing more. But in answer to your question about what I meant when I said that long distance relationships can develop into "intimate, here/now relationships", I have seen this happen with several of my girlfriends. They started out with email correspondence with guys from the US and one from Australia, and one from Canada. All of them have turned into romantic relationships. In every case the internet communications lasted quite a while before the guy could come over to the Philippines (probably because of financial reasons, since I think they all wanted to come sooner). But once they came over one is now engaged, one is married and still living in Manila, and the third is married and living with the guy in Canada. So this can also happen with you. That is all I am saying. I think you should not give up if you really feel this girl is supposed to be in your future. Maybe she won't wait for you, but it she doesn't then you know she was probably not the one for you anyway. In the meantime, why don't you just keep in touch with the girl, and see what happens. Maybe nothing will. Maybe everything will!! Good luck and best wishes to you. Love, Venus.
|
|
#8
 2002-11-03, 00:04
|
Damaged 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I NEED HELP!!!!
No, I was talking to "just.landed" about that attention thing.. ure advice was amazing, and Im gonna use it.. thx tons.. 
|
|
#9
 2002-11-03, 06:23
|
|
Regular
|
|
somewhere up there
|
|
Re: I NEED HELP!!!!
I want attention? Sorry pal I only said what I said because there wasn't much other advice I could've given you. And do tell us how it all turns out.
|
|
#10
 2002-11-03, 06:51
|
Damaged 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I NEED HELP!!!!
no problem its cool.. Im sorry I was in a fucked up mood when I wrote that message..
peace
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|