About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-01, 06:52
tenplex tenplex is offline
Regular
 
Default GIRL "FRIEND"

Hey people wassup, I have a bit of a problem here. I understand there may be topics here like this in the past, but I dont care-so to the people who are gonna say something, I already know, please keep those comments to yourself, im lookin for personal help here not to be bashed-thanks.
Well anyway to people who would like to help, i have this girl im going out with, and she was a friend for almost a year, and i never seen anything in her, barely ever hung out... we were just friends. This girl got with one of my friends, went out with another one, and had sex with another one, all these friends were close friends at the time. But now all of a sudden we hang out more and see alot in each other, now i go out with her. But the thing is it took a couple days to first get with each other(which is no big deal)it was quick but it was a hookup. The next day were hangin out and were all alone eventually in her house. But it didnt feel the same doing things with her like it would normally with another girl. It was really awkward, I didnt see my self doing alot that night, it seemed though she didnt want to do ne thing but we were so flirty the whole time and she didnt want me to leave. Then wen i did leave i was talkin to some of my friends to try and figure out the problem, but didnt say ne thing about the friend thing we had befor. So they couldnt figure out what to do. So then i realized it was because we were friends for so long, I always heard about that going out with someone who was friends is always "too Weird". It sucks, because i really like this girl, and Im prety sure she like me too, but we both seem really akward when it comes to doing thing "sexally", how do I over come this? I am so lost right now an have no Idea what to do.... please, advice, and past experiences will really help..

(i know... i cant spell very well, its late and I just want to get this question out quickly.)
 #2 
Old 2002-11-01, 07:31
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: GIRL "FRIEND"

Know what I do when such a situation arises? Lose both frienship and sexual oportunity via being myself. Stupid.

Try it. She'll drop you in NO time.
 #3 
Old 2002-11-01, 07:39
tenplex tenplex is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: GIRL "FRIEND"

Are you calling me stupid? Cuz if you are i dont see why, because I never been in a stiuation like this before. And what do you mean about she will drop me in no time, she likes me n I like her, its just akward cuz we were friends for a while. LOL maybe I am stupid because i dont understand what you mean by that post.
 #4 
Old 2002-11-01, 14:36
Regular
 
the happy land of australia
Default Re: GIRL "FRIEND"

i know what you mean. its demeted, you both want it, but its too wierd once it starts. and once you go back to 'just friends' its just as odd.
there needs to be some easy cure.
 #5 
Old 2002-11-01, 14:54
poopmaker2000 poopmaker2000 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: GIRL "FRIEND"

I have been in this situation before. Just give it time. It worked out for me cause I now have been going out with this girl for almost 7 months now and we were friends before we went out.
 #6 
Old 2002-11-01, 15:47
Zergling Zergling is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: GIRL "FRIEND"

Templex hes talking about his troubles.
Not calling you stupid.
At least thats what I think.

But anyways It would be strange if you broke up and still where friends.
If you where really close friends It depends on you if you trust the relationship and not to fuck it up so you guys get nothing.
 #7 
Old 2002-11-01, 16:43
tenplex tenplex is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: GIRL "FRIEND"

ok, i guess ill give it a shot, i dont know how long it will last, but it dont look long, but at least ill have the experieence in this situation in the future. who knows mybe it will work out.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics