About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-31, 20:05
onepercnt onepercnt is offline
Regular
 
Default Girlfriend pissing me off......

My girlfriend and I have been going out/having sex for 2 1/2 years now and have done alot of wierd sex shit, but she absolutely *WILL NOT* do anal. It wasnt ever a huge deal to me, but since she's so persistent in resisting it, I want to even more. She tries to say that if I want anal that that means I have gay tendencies, like thats gonna hurt my manhood or something,

I just want to know if its worth it to persist, and why the hell she doesnt want to so bad, she's a fucking nympho otherwise!!!!
 #2 
Old 2002-10-31, 20:07
Regular
 
somewhere up there
Default Re: Girlfriend pissing me off......

Even if you persist and succeed in convicing her to have anal she wouldn't be really into it would she? If it's really bothering her and it's not so important to you then drop it. Nagging her will only have crappy consequences.
 #3 
Old 2002-10-31, 21:05
kosmo2000 kosmo2000 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Girlfriend pissing me off......

Just drop the topic. You've expressed interest and she's averse to it. You aren't gonna change her mind by begging or getting mad. You never know she may decide to try it someday on her own terms.
 #4 
Old 2002-10-31, 22:45
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Girlfriend pissing me off......

As above. If your girl is "such a nympho otherwise", count your blessings in that respect.. anal is not worth fucking up a relationship over.
 #5 
Old 2002-10-31, 23:23
crocodile dundee crocodile dundee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Girlfriend pissing me off......

The truth is...it hurts...ask any girl who has tried it. (sometimes they bleed from the arse if ur too rough)...nasty

some may 'put up' with it for their partners sake but it is not comfortable for them.

as for it showing gay tendencies...i dont hold to that...there are plenty of heterosexual couples who do it...heaps of anal porn is out there...its taboo ans sexy because of it.

dont push ur luck...she dont want to..

croc


 #6 
Old 2002-11-01, 00:08
pretty pinay pretty pinay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Girlfriend pissing me off......

I totally agree with Spiffy!! And besides--like others here have said-- be happy you have your own "nymph". Just don't push her or she might end up someone else's. From reading the posts here, I think there is a long line of guys who would trade places with you, and who wouldn't be whining like you are. Good Grief, Charlie Brown!!! Love, Venus.
 #7 
Old 2002-11-01, 00:17
TheMouse TheMouse is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Girlfriend pissing me off......

Demonstrate to her how much you want to do anal by offering to let her screw your ass first with a strap-on. This will show her that you are willing to take it as much as you want to give it.
 #8 
Old 2002-11-01, 00:38
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Girlfriend pissing me off......

quote:
Originally posted by TheMouse:
Demonstrate to her how much you want to do anal by offering to let her screw your ass first with a strap-on. This will show her that you are willing to take it as much as you want to give it.


Greatest.. reply.. ever.
 #9 
Old 2002-11-01, 01:16
Syntex Syntex is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Girlfriend pissing me off......

Don't push it anymore then you already have. Chances are she'll come around. And yeah, see if she'll agree to demo on you.


SYNTEX
 #10 
Old 2002-11-01, 02:07
Soylent Green Soylent Green is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Girlfriend pissing me off......

A good plan is to load her up on liquor and ecstasy and then pop the question to her, she'll likely agree.
However if she's completely adamant about retaining her "anal-innocence" and you really want some backdoor love, I'd advise leaving her and looking elsewhere for a more sexually adventurous partner, half the time she'll she'll bother you with phonecalls for about three days and then call you up crying and blaming herself for your little schism, when that happens, invite her over to "talk" and then try to take advantage of her craven, apologetic demeanor to get the job done (It's probably a good idea to engage in conventional sex before attempting anal, and make sure you use a prosthesis on her first because the actual orifice is pretty damn small).
 #11 
Old 2002-11-01, 02:35
pretty pinay pretty pinay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Girlfriend pissing me off......

Mr. Green: You are a Caveman, and also a Jerk!! I hope the poster's GF doesn't call him back. I hope she gets snapped up by some other guy who appreciates her. Love, Venus.
 #12 
Old 2002-11-01, 12:39
onepercnt onepercnt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Girlfriend pissing me off......

quote:
Originally posted by TheMouse:
Demonstrate to her how much you want to do anal by offering to let her screw your ass first with a strap-on. This will show her that you are willing to take it as much as you want to give it.



HAHAHA lol, but seriously, thanks for the advice everyone, you told me everything I need to hear, you are all right, why push my luck, right? thanks again everyone!
 #13 
Old 2002-11-01, 12:43
onepercnt onepercnt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Girlfriend pissing me off......

quote:
Originally posted by pretty pinay:
Mr. Green: You are a Caveman, and also a Jerk!! I hope the poster's GF doesn't call him back. I hope she gets snapped up by some other guy who appreciates her. Love, Venus.


No, I love her very much, I been with her for 2 and some years now and I'm still all fuckcrazy retarded for her, I was coming to you guys to see if you could give me some insight on why she resisted so much, and again I thank you all very much.

 #14 
Old 2002-11-01, 15:50
Zergling Zergling is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Girlfriend pissing me off......

Maybe its the whole female dominance thing.
Maybe because it hurts like a mother fucker.
Maybe because she doesnt just want a dick in her ass.
Also I was kind of intrested in it and so was my gf. But I tried it once.
Yea just stick to normal sex. Much better.
You can actually have a decent time than worrying about her ass bleeding or getting shit on ur dick.
Something to think about.
Just be happy with your nypmh.

[This message has been edited by Zergling (edited 11-01-2002).]
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics