About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-31, 00:26
cyb0rg5 cyb0rg5 is offline
Regular
 
Default Should I be worried?

Ok, so my girlfriend and I were fooling around, both naked. Suddenly, she climbs on top of me and starts riding me. There was no penetration, but there was direct contact. We ran out of time, and I didn't come. When we've done stuff in the past, I don't ever have any precum, and i'm pretty sure i didn't today (although i can't be positive). She finished her period two days ago (monday). She is not on birth control.

Is there cause to be worried about pregnancy here? I'm 16 and she's 15 1/2, and although I could probably get ahold of the day-after pill and get it to her, there is no way she could go get it herself. I don't want to make a big deal out of nothing, she thinks she is ok, and i don't want to tell her otherwise if it's not a big deal. Thanks for your help all.
 #2 
Old 2002-10-31, 01:35
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Should I be worried?

The chances of her getting pregnant in this case seem exceptionally slim. Full penetration and intercourse without any birth control has only a 13% chance of pregnancy as it is. Just keep being careful.. the only other thing to watch for is if she doesn't have her period for a couple of months. If that happens, she might consider getting a pregnancy test from the drugstore, but even then it would probably come out negative.
 #3 
Old 2002-10-31, 04:17
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Should I be worried?

Once I got a car pregnant.
 #4 
Old 2002-10-31, 04:55
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: Should I be worried?

I won't lie to you, there is a chance. However it would be extreemly slim. Moreso because of a lack of noticable precum.

Don't worry about it unless there are signs.
 #5 
Old 2002-10-31, 04:59
pretty pinay pretty pinay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Should I be worried?

Z3N: WOW!!! You're a good man!! You had to go past the Vulva (excuse me, I mean VULVO) to do that!! Did you consider it a TRIUMPH? (hee hee). Love, Venus.
 #6 
Old 2002-10-31, 05:20
cyb0rg5 cyb0rg5 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Should I be worried?

Allright, I'll just keep an eye out for signs. Thanks for the advice.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics