About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-30, 02:34
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default failed pick up lines list

i found these on everclears official message board and thought they were worth posting.
============================================

Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Woman: Yes, that's why I don't go there anymore.

Man: Is this seat empty?
Woman: Yes, and this one will be if you sit down.

Man: Your place or mine?
Woman: Both. You go to yours, and I'll go to mine.

Man: So, what do you do for a living?
Woman: I'm a female impersonator.

Man: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Woman: Do not enter.

Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Woman: Unfertilized.

Man: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
Woman: If I saw you naked, I'd probably die laughing.

Man: Your body is like a temple.
Woman: Sorry, there are no services today.

Man: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Woman: But would you stay there?



[This message has been edited by syphon detonator (edited 10-30-2002).]
 #2 
Old 2002-10-30, 04:49
Regular
 
somewhere up there
Default Re: failed pick up lines list

In an attempt to make the list a little more complete:

GUY: I know how to please a woman
GIRL: Then please leave me alone

GUY: I want to give myself to you
GIRL: Sorry I don't accept cheap gifts

GUY: May I see you pretty soon?
GIRL: Why? Don't you think I'm pretty right now?

GUY: Your hair color is fabulous
GIRL: Thank you, It's on aisle 3 at the corner drugstore.

GUY: I can tell that you want me
GIRL: Yes I want you to leave

GUY: I'd go through anything with you
GIRL: Let's start with your bank account

GUY:May I have the last dance?
GIRL: You just had it

GUY: What's it like being the most beautiful woman in this room?
GIRL: What's it like being the world's biggest liar?


 #3 
Old 2002-10-30, 15:53
Zergling Zergling is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: failed pick up lines list

Haha classic.
If only I was a girl and somone would ask me a question.
I would have a nice little printed up sheet of responses.
Nice post.
 #4 
Old 2002-10-30, 16:00
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: failed pick up lines list

Me: Wanna have go out to lunch?

She: *laugher ensues*
 #5 
Old 2002-10-30, 20:54
Syntex Syntex is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: failed pick up lines list

HaHaHa. Thats pretty funny man. Who uses pickup lines anyways? It just shows that you don't have what it takes I just use my charms and jems.


SYNTEX
 #6 
Old 2002-10-30, 23:50
Regular
 
Default Re: failed pick up lines list

GUY: I'd go through anything with you
GIRL: Let's start with your bank account
Guy: Oh so you accept money for sex?
 #7 
Old 2002-10-31, 18:26
sinlesssiren sinlesssiren is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: failed pick up lines list

quote:
Originally posted by gombowlzombie:
GUY: I'd go through anything with you
GIRL: Let's start with your bank account
Guy: Oh so you accept money for sex?



Girl: No, but I accept money for having to look at you.
 #8 
Old 2002-10-31, 20:10
Jacross Jacross is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: failed pick up lines list

quote:
Originally posted by sinlesssiren:
Girl: No, but I accept money for having to look at you.


see the problem with that is its not actually witty.
 #9 
Old 2002-12-12, 21:24
Old Sammy Old Sammy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: failed pick up lines list

You wanna get high?
 #10 
Old 2002-12-12, 21:28
reaverX reaverX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: failed pick up lines list

If you are what you eat I could be you by morning

That's a beautiful dress! It would look great crumpled up at the foot of my bed.

[This message has been edited by reaverX (edited 12-12-2002).]
 #11 
Old 2002-12-13, 00:19
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: failed pick up lines list

me: (puts on santa clause hat)want to sit on my lap?
 #12 
Old 2002-12-13, 01:18
midas_the_happy_canadian midas_the_happy_canadian is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: failed pick up lines list

Man: are you a parking ticket?
Girl: no, why?
(drumroll)
Man:cause you've got "FINE" written all over you
(da-dum chingggg)(rimshot)

--- ---
 #13 
Old 2002-12-13, 01:24
fire_jade fire_jade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: failed pick up lines list

Those are some nice legs, what time do they open?

I know it was lame but hey i dont need pickup lines my charm has always been all i need to get ne1 i wants.
 #14 
Old 2002-12-13, 02:26
A-F Army A-F Army is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: failed pick up lines list

http://www.totse.com/bbs/Forum4/HTML/001539.html

I started a topic kinda like this. (Since everyone is posting normal pick-up lines.)
 #15 
Old 2002-12-13, 02:52
ACER ACER is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: failed pick up lines list

"Hey baby, how about a little pussy, i know you got it on you!"
 #16 
Old 2002-12-13, 05:34
XIPHER XIPHER is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: failed pick up lines list

hi, my name is [name here]. remember it, you'll be screaming it later.
 #17 
Old 2002-12-13, 06:14
Moderator
 
Default Re: failed pick up lines list

hey princess ...
hey bad breath ...

it�s very loud here, isn�t it?
so why don�t you shut up?

do you mind if I smoke?
I wouldn�t mind if you burn.
 #18 
Old 2002-12-13, 11:17
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: failed pick up lines list

Would you like to kiss me ?

No,

Peace Renegade,
 #19 
Old 2002-12-13, 11:23
penguinpenguin penguinpenguin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: failed pick up lines list

quote:
Originally posted by The_Famicommie:
Me: Wanna have go out to lunch?

She: *laugher ensues*




Me: ... (opens mouth to speak)
She: *laughter
 #20 
Old 2002-12-13, 14:13
insertnamehere insertnamehere is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: failed pick up lines list

quote:
Originally posted by syphon detonator:
me: (puts on santa clause hat)want to sit on my lap?


haha ive got to try that one
 #21 
Old 2002-12-13, 15:37
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: failed pick up lines list

when men try to hit on my girl, the first things they say is "whats up" and "please dont tell me you boyfriend is behind me".
 #22 
Old 2002-12-13, 19:34
TheSell0ut TheSell0ut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: failed pick up lines list

GUY: "Your place or mine?"

GIRL: "I have herpes."

GIRL: "Hey hot stuff, wanna see whats in my oven?"

GUY: "Sorry, I'm not gay and I don't like hermaphrodites."
 #23 
Old 2002-12-14, 02:08
ShockWaveTrio ShockWaveTrio is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: failed pick up lines list

Let's do math:
Add the bed.
Subtract the cloths.
Divide the legs.
And we'll multiply!
 #24 
Old 2002-12-14, 21:10
XIPHER XIPHER is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: failed pick up lines list

i lost my dog, can you help me find him?, i think he went into that cheap motel room.

are those real? prove it.

whats a pretty girl like you doing with a face like that?

Hi. You'll do.

love is a sensation, caused by a temptation, to feel penetration, a guy sticks his location, in a girl's destination, to increase the population, for the next generation, did you get my explanation, or do you need a demonstration?

 #25 
Old 2002-12-16, 02:04
midas_the_happy_canadian midas_the_happy_canadian is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: failed pick up lines list

quote:
Originally posted by XIPHER:
love is a sensation, caused by a temptation, to feel penetration, a guy sticks his location, in a girl's destination, to increase the population, for the next generation, did you get my explanation, or do you need a demonstration?



It's a man's obligation to stick his boneration in a woman's separation to increase the population of a younger generation. --south park--
yours was better

--- ---
 #26 
Old 2002-12-16, 03:49
XIPHER XIPHER is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: failed pick up lines list

wasnt mine, i found it online some time ago.
doesnt mean im not gonna use though
 #27 
Old 2002-12-16, 08:35
Urinal_Cake Urinal_Cake is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: failed pick up lines list

How about this, "I'm 3 inches, (stiffled laughter), but sum girls like it that thick"

[This message has been edited by Urinal_Cake (edited 12-16-2002).]
 #28 
Old 2002-12-16, 11:18
Regular
 
Melbourne
Default Re: failed pick up lines list

Come sit on my lap and we'll see what pops up...

GUY: So... what do you do for a living?
GIRL: I'm a female impersonator.
 #29 
Old 2002-12-16, 19:46
Mazzy12345 Mazzy12345 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: failed pick up lines list

i heard you've got nice legs...you wanna go to my room and spread the word?
 #30 
Old 2002-12-17, 17:50
Deathrow588 Deathrow588 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: failed pick up lines list

Im gonna name one of ur legs Christmas and the other one new year's day. Can I visit between the holidays?

Do you like beef? Well suck this, its dripping.

Hi, I've lost my virginity, can I have urs?


 #31 
Old 2002-12-17, 18:47
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: failed pick up lines list

quote:
Originally posted by Mazzy12345:
i heard you've got nice legs...you wanna go to my room and spread the word?


*shakes head* An old-school line like this and you still can't get it right? Kids..
 #32 
Old 2002-12-17, 21:01
AnTi-YoU AnTi-YoU is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: failed pick up lines list

I know the topic is "failed pick up lines list," but these actually work!

(THIS ONE IS KILLER)- "Hey baby I got grease on my fingers, can I gouge your eyes out?

(OH YEAH)- "Hey baby, can I light you on fire than piss on you?"

(THE KNOCKOUT)- "Hey baby, do you watch PBS?"

(FLOCK TO YOUR PANTS!!!!!)-
Guy: Know why snalis can't have a sexual relationship?
Girl: Can I pull your dick off?

(If all else fails...)- "Hey baby, can I pour acid on you to get all of those diseases off, ho?"
 #33 
Old 2002-12-17, 21:02
AnTi-YoU AnTi-YoU is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: failed pick up lines list

MY AWESOMENESS IS COPYWRITED!
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics