About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-27, 16:51
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Why am I so stupid and impulsive?

And why does noone give me any Slack about it?

No wonder I'm insane. I have to make my own slack through binge drinking and opiates and dangerous behaviour.

Been away for a long long time now... Once I'm back, you will see what I've become.

So, fuck 'em if they can't take a joke.
 #2 
Old 2002-10-27, 18:40
Regular
 
somewhere up there
Default Re: Why am I so stupid and impulsive?

"Why am I so stupid and impulsive?"

It's a flaw.

"And why does noone give me any Slack about it?"

I do.

"Been away for a long long time now... Once I'm back, you will see what I've become."

You going away?
 #3 
Old 2002-10-27, 20:09
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: Why am I so stupid and impulsive?

Hope so.
 #4 
Old 2002-10-27, 21:21
Syntex Syntex is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why am I so stupid and impulsive?

I'm pretty confused.. but, oh well. Hope it clears up. and you dont bother me one bit..
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics