About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-26, 23:22
punkrawkerstonershit punkrawkerstonershit is offline
Regular
 
Default a question for the guys

I was just wondering if any of you guys would suck dick for a million dollers. I know that I wouldn't. I think that sucking dick is gay no matter what the price is.
 #2 
Old 2002-10-26, 23:27
Iscariot Iscariot is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: a question for the guys

You gotta think about priorities way before you judge.
Now cock in mouth - Million dollars. A million dollars isnt alot these days, but it sure can get you by for a while.
So, Blowjob < Million Dollars.
So we gotta go into details. I DO want that million dollars, so I say I will do it on some circumstances.
1. The one whos getting the blow does not touch me in anyway.
2. Does not talk to me in anyways.
3. Does not ejaculate.
4. Never sees me for the rest of my life.
5. Prepares 5 bottles of Listerine.

And yes, a man giving another man a blow is indeed homosexual activity.
So what you just said, is pretty stupid.

[This message has been edited by Iscariot (edited 10-26-2002).]
 #3 
Old 2002-10-27, 00:23
Syntex Syntex is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: a question for the guys

I'd do it for $10. I do everything. And homosexuality isn't bad. It's just different.

That's my opinion cause I wasn't raised in a redneck family.
 #4 
Old 2002-10-27, 00:24
Syntex Syntex is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: a question for the guys

To clarify that.. its 10 dollars... not 10 million...
 #5 
Old 2002-10-27, 00:53
punkrawkerstonershit punkrawkerstonershit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: a question for the guys

Are you trying to say that i am a redneck? I have lived in New England all my life. I just think that it is gross for a guy to suck another guys dick. If you would suck dick for 10$ then you're gay.

[This message has been edited by punkrawkerstonershit (edited 10-27-2002).]
 #6 
Old 2002-10-27, 01:05
Syntex Syntex is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: a question for the guys

I'm not gay. Nor am I straight.

And no, I'm not saying your a redneck. I was just saying that...
 #7 
Old 2002-10-27, 01:12
punkrawkerstonershit punkrawkerstonershit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: a question for the guys

Ok then, let me rephrase the question for all the strait guys: would you suck dick for one million dollers?
 #8 
Old 2002-10-27, 01:28
jonk jonk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: a question for the guys

if you think its so gross why do you think about it so much that you made a topic about it. And yes i would do it in a heart beat. Big deal, and for all you that said its soo gay, it isnt gay its just really money hungry. and if you dont like doing it or think about it in an affectionate way, i dont really think its thats gay.
 #9 
Old 2002-10-27, 02:58
TheParkinator TheParkinator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: a question for the guys

only if it's clean. for a million hell yeah.

 #10 
Old 2002-10-27, 04:15
Iscariot Iscariot is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: a question for the guys

quote:
Originally posted by punkrawkerstonershit:
I think that sucking dick is gay no matter what the price is.


YEAH MAN ITS TOTALLY NOT STRAIGHT, LIKE TOTALLY MAN.
 #11 
Old 2002-10-27, 04:39
Syntex Syntex is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: a question for the guys

quote:
I think that sucking dick is gay no matter what the price is.


So with saying that, you wouldn't want a girl to perform head on you? How sad..

SYNTEX
 #12 
Old 2002-10-27, 05:38
Askr Askr is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: a question for the guys

come on now guys lay off punkrawkerstonershit a little bit. he obviously isnt the smartest person in the world. i mean anyone who writes rock as "rawk" is bound to be a dumbass so why not just ignore his innanely stupid ramblings? the rest of the inteligent communitity would appreciate not seeing his stupid posts near the top of the list because you bothered to justify his bullshit with a response.
 #13 
Old 2002-10-27, 06:17
Syntex Syntex is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: a question for the guys

Indeed. If I was a moderater, I would have closed this topic eons ago. But as you can see, I am not.


SYNTEX
 #14 
Old 2002-10-27, 07:02
CDG CDG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: a question for the guys

a million is a lot of money. I would suck a dick for a million, and just incase you want to kill yourself after it, get surgery to get your entire digestive tract replaced with the million.
 #15 
Old 2002-10-27, 11:21
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: a question for the guys

No.
 #16 
Old 2002-10-27, 12:51
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: a question for the guys

I'm straight, but even more than that, i'm greedy. So yeah. The way I see it, a few minutes of intense displeasure and disgust is less than the years of displeasure and disgust one would encounter working a job long enough to amass a million dollars.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics