About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-26, 20:09
Twilighteyes Twilighteyes is offline
Regular
 
Default Cum Where!...Why?

Okay, why why why why why...if you're already giving a guy good head on a regular basis, I'm talking morning, noon and night, does he still want to cum on your face or in your mouth?
I'm in a semi-friendship/casual sex relationship with a guy now and we have great sex. I'm the type that if you please me I please you and he's good so I rarely tell him no.
He's been asking and asking, practically begging for me to let him cum on my face or in my mouth. I've never done that and don't intend to, I'm just not interested. He can cum on my breasts, inside(with a condom) whatever just not those two places.
My question to the guys...What's the fucking big deal with this? My friends say it's not an uncommon request. Let me know if I'm truly denying him some mind-boggling pleasure and what you guys get out of it.
And for ladies(or guys) who do swallow, is it as bad as I imagine it to be?
 #2 
Old 2002-10-26, 20:17
KarlMaloneSay KarlMaloneSay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cum Where!...Why?

on your face is because i and other guys judge real life sex by whats in porn- and its not uncommon, not...at all, like i dont like it as much if i cant blow my load in their mouth because its almost like jacking off and then stopping when your about to cum and sometimes it crawls back up or feels weird...if he wants you to swallow and you dont like it then dont do it, but you can spit it out unless he asks you to swallow i mean...its not the worst thing, he could ask you to lick his asshole all the time or something...this just my opinion about da cumming thing

[This message has been edited by KarlMaloneSay (edited 10-26-2002).]
 #3 
Old 2002-10-26, 20:50
Regular
 
somewhere up there
Default Re: Cum Where!...Why?

It's a mental thing. Give it a try. Your man will love you for it.
 #4 
Old 2002-10-26, 22:34
Syntex Syntex is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cum Where!...Why?

Neither are uncommon. Guys like it when you let them give you a facial, but swallowing makes them happy and turned on a bit.

And besides, its just cum. What harm could it do? Nothing!
 #5 
Old 2002-10-26, 23:30
Iscariot Iscariot is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cum Where!...Why?

To me, I want my lady to be clean. So no, I wouldnt want to do that at all.
 #6 
Old 2002-10-27, 06:29
Syntex Syntex is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cum Where!...Why?

Who is Sable? If your referring to me.. so what..
 #7 
Old 2002-10-27, 06:30
Iscariot Iscariot is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cum Where!...Why?

What harm can it do? NOTHING!
UNLESS HE HAS A SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASE. :O
 #8 
Old 2002-10-27, 11:20
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: Cum Where!...Why?

morning, noon, and night, huh?
 #9 
Old 2002-10-27, 23:34
jonksbaby jonksbaby is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cum Where!...Why?

thats not uncommon at all. my boyfriend wanted me to swallow once and i was kind of worried, but after i did it, it was nothing, it wasnt bad, but it wasnt the best thing either. however, now i love sucking him off, and he really appreciates it. and its a great feeling when he looks at you in awe. its really not bad, just try it once and then make your decision. he'll definitly love you for it. and the whole thing with blowing on your face, thats your decision. personaly ive never had a guy that has wanted that, but i dont know what to say.
 #10 
Old 2002-10-28, 04:50
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: Cum Where!...Why?

I don't know about on the face, I personaly don't get a chare out of it.

However, the penis was designed to remain in a warm, wet, stimulating environment until it is done. And as a guy I have to tell you it feels much better cuming in a mouth than out of it.

It is only the nice thing to do to finish the job properly. Though you would be perfectly within your rights to lay down conditions, such as him going down on you first.

As a side note, it doesn't taste bad at all, like salty but otherwise bland pudding. Yes, I have in fact tasted my own sample. Get over it.
 #11 
Old 2002-10-28, 08:05
mysterychick mysterychick is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cum Where!...Why?

ITS NOT THAT BAD!!!JUST HAVE A DRINK HANDY AND SOMEWHERE TO SPIT IT AND YOU WILL BE FINE!
 #12 
Old 2002-10-28, 19:22
Syntex Syntex is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cum Where!...Why?

Cum isn't always salty either. Depends on how much salt the consume, so I've heard. Either way, you should give it a go and see how it is on your part.


SYNTEX
 #13 
Old 2002-10-28, 20:04
Salo Salo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cum Where!...Why?

For me, where I jizz is the most important part of sex, everything else is more or less foreshadowing. I can't be with a girl if she doesn't like cumshots/swallowing ect. I think it's because of all the porn I watch, and the level on deviancy I've been exposed to over the years, however I wouldn't want it any other way. I'll pretty much do anything short of scat.

 #14 
Old 2002-10-28, 22:54
Kanibus Kanibus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cum Where!...Why?

i have to agree greatly with the fact that guys like porn and want to incorporate it with real life sex.

i also read once that cum can change taste anywhere from no taste at all to bitter and even sweet. it depends on what the guy eats. if he eats a lot of junk food then it will taste bad. and also if you dont like the tatse no matter what, i read that you should eat somethnig rich and thick like chocolate icing before giving him a blow job and all youll taste is the icing.

im a guy. seriously, i only read it in some womens magazine(and i only read a womens mag cuz i was at the doctor and they had no other good magazines).
 #15 
Old 2002-10-29, 01:17
Syntex Syntex is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cum Where!...Why?

Sure you don't Kanubis Tell us how you truly feel. Hehehe. Just playing. Sorry to say, but women magazines are kind of interesting, least when they talk about guys and shit, you know what they are into..


SYNTEX
 #16 
Old 2002-10-29, 02:23
TheSell0ut TheSell0ut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cum Where!...Why?

I have no problem with cumming on my face, I mean cumming on someones face
Its kind of nerve racking though isn't it? I mean he might just dribble and not even jet any out, so you'll just be sitting there with your eyes squinting expecting to be hit anytime...
 #17 
Old 2002-10-29, 02:56
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cum Where!...Why?

I would think that'd be nerve-wracking for the guy, the possibility of dripping like a broken faucet instead of pulling a Peter North-ish garden hose feat of impossibility..
 #18 
Old 2002-10-29, 06:07
pretty pinay pretty pinay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cum Where!...Why?

Sorry to have to tell you, Miss Twilighteyes, but you aren't giving the guy a true and honest blowjob "morning, noon and night" unless you stay with him ALL THE WAY!! You are giving him something a whole lot less if you abandon him before the total end. 90% of the enjoyment you give the guy he gets from you in the last 10 seconds of the BJ--while he is actually exploding in your mouth. Don't even stop until he pushes you away!! If you wimp out and abandon him right when he starts, you are not giving him a complete and honest BJ, and you are being totally unfair to him. Please trust me and try it!! His total satisfaction and happiness with you will be your reward. And I mean it!! Love, Venus.
 #19 
Old 2002-10-29, 15:17
LOAN NUTS DA CLOWN LOAN NUTS DA CLOWN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cum Where!...Why?

PeRsOnAlLy, i Am JuSt GratEfUL tO HavE A WeeNEr InTaCT aFTeR IT hAs VISiTed WImmENZ!
THeY ALL seeM To WaNT TO GnAW My MeMbER OfF!

TaKe It EasY GiRlS!

HoNk! HoNk! honk!
 #20 
Old 2002-10-29, 19:47
Syntex Syntex is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cum Where!...Why?

Yeah, that last 10 seconds is quite nice, isn't it?


SYNTEX
 #21 
Old 2002-10-30, 05:43
pretty pinay pretty pinay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cum Where!...Why?

Yes, that's totally always what they say. And, if she wants, she can be his "best friend" after that one, and for sure she can know he will be coming back for more. It always works, but first she has to be fair to him, and do it right. Love, Venus.
 #22 
Old 2002-10-30, 06:31
Sol463 Sol463 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cum Where!...Why?

Pretty Pinay almost makes me want to go to the Phillipines to find a wife, but then I think eventually the woman would talk, give me headache, and ruin everything.
 #23 
Old 2002-10-30, 07:34
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: Cum Where!...Why?

And turn into a chubby buddha doll like figurine.
 #24 
Old 2002-10-30, 16:52
pretty pinay pretty pinay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cum Where!...Why?

Dear Mr. Spirit of 22: "Chubby Buddas"??? Where did that come from? I think you are thinking Thailand, or Japan--not Philippines or Filipinas. I'm 23, 5'2 and weigh 107. Is that too fat for you? Probably not as weighty as your GF or wife!! I don't know any "chubby" Filipinas. Do you? We are all pretty much petite. And, Mr. Sol463, most of us don't talk to you unless we are talked to first by you). So don't talk to us, and we won't open our mouth. Promise!! (hee hee). So hope this helps you both abandon your stereotypes. Love, Venus.
 #25 
Old 2002-10-30, 17:10
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: Cum Where!...Why?

And for the record, I think my girlfriend is about 8 lbs heavier than you. Same height though.
 #26 
Old 2002-10-30, 17:57
Twilighteyes Twilighteyes is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cum Where!...Why?

Okay....I've read everything and I'm considering giving it a try. I still don't want to swallow though because if it's nasty or if I think about it too much I may hurl all over him.
So, when he starts to come I'm supposed to keep sucking, right. How do I do that and not swallow? When he starts to cum do I just hold it in my mouth or do I keep sucking and I guess it'll just be the tip because if I go deep it'll slide down my throat. And is it better to keep a towel handy to get rid of it or to run and spit it in the sink? From a guys standpoint I mean which do you prefer?
And everyone needs to stop acting like swallowing is just the best protein drink in the world including you, Pinay. While I appreciate your advice you still didn't say whether you swallow or what it tastes like.
 #27 
Old 2002-10-30, 18:49
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cum Where!...Why?

it feels so much better for him if he gets to bust in your mouth. i personally dont care if she swallows or not, it makes no difference but not letting me cum in her mouth is just wrong. just think of what a guy has to go through and taste when he eats you. the face thing is just lame though.
 #28 
Old 2002-10-30, 20:42
Syntex Syntex is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cum Where!...Why?

Swallow it damnit. Don't think its gross. And you want hurl all over him. God. It's not the end of the world if you don't like it!

Just swallow it, it won't be nasty...


SYNTEX
 #29 
Old 2002-10-30, 20:52
Regular
 
somewhere up there
Default Re: Cum Where!...Why?

It all comes down to this:

Swallowing won't kill you or hurt you unless your boyfriend has STD's, and your boyfriend will be happier if you fulfill his request.

Enough said.

Oh and having a towel handy is a good idea. It wouldn't be too nice for him to see you running away from him to the sink. One more thing, just ask him about how he wants you to swallow and stuff, he'll be happy to tell you.
 #30 
Old 2002-10-31, 01:55
pretty pinay pretty pinay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cum Where!...Why?

Hi again, Ms. Twilighteyes: Please read what Syphon says (several posts above me), 'cause what he says is exactly what most guys say. Most guys don't care if you "swallow" or not.....they just want to be in your mouth when they go off!!! The only "problem" for you might be that your BF will want you to also suck. If he wants that too, then you will need to learn to swallow, because it's pretty much impossible to do one without the other. I am not trying to convince you that you should do this because you will be enjoying a good protein drink or something stupid like that. I am just telling you that you will like it if you try it, and the nice thing is that afterwards you can throw away the leash, 'cause if he knows you will do it for him anytime you ask, your guy will be so happy with you he will be following you around like a puppy dog!! (hee hee). Love, Venus. PS: Sorry Twilighteyes, but I forgot to answer the 2 wuestions you asked me. (1) YES, I do--always. (2) It's different taste every time. It's fun for you to silently guess what the guy is going to taste like (guess silently, just to yourself of course) before you start, then see if your'e right at the end! (hee hee) Love, Venus.

[This message has been edited by pretty pinay (edited 10-31-2002).]
 #31 
Old 2002-10-31, 02:41
ac/dc-grenade ac/dc-grenade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cum Where!...Why?

HEY!!!!MAN EVERY ONE THINKS DIFF. THIS GUY SOUNDS VERY HORNY ,WELL...UH YOU CANTRY AND TALK W/ HIM,I WOULD LIKE IT IF I GOT THAT BU6 NOT REALY REALT WANTING IT NOW SO YEAH ,OR JUST TRY IT!UR NOT GUNNA FKING DIE!!!!
 #32 
Old 2002-10-31, 03:41
ChibiMiko ChibiMiko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cum Where!...Why?

quote:
Originally posted by LOAN NUTS DA CLOWN:
PeRsOnAlLy, i Am JuSt GratEfUL tO HavE A WeeNEr InTaCT aFTeR IT hAs VISiTed WImmENZ!
THeY ALL seeM To WaNT TO GnAW My MeMbER OfF!

TaKe It EasY GiRlS!

HoNk! HoNk! honk!



*shivers* oh god, not another 12 year old who strayed to far away from Bombshock or a script kiddie site with infected files....

Anyways I heard on the radio that cum is a great source of protein.

[This message has been edited by ChibiMiko (edited 10-31-2002).]
 #33 
Old 2002-10-31, 04:51
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: Cum Where!...Why?

Male Anatomy Lesson Time

While cumming, and just after, the head of the penis is extremly sensitive. The slightest touch feels somewhere between intense plesure, and pain. Keep this in mind, and be gentle if you are going to hang out there.

Also, it comes out in several spurts. If you pull off of it after the first squirt or two you are risking getting it in the face. If you must pull off do it quickly and put something in front of the tip (such as your hand) to avoid staining the floor, carpet, etc...

End Of Lesson

Actualy there is a very real threat of becoming nausus. Not from flavor or texture or anything like that. Certian people have more sensitive gag reflexes, and any fluid coming (no pun intended) into your mouth like that may set it off. A gag reflex can be conquered, with practice.

From what you said, it sounded like you may not want to swallow because of the flavor, rather than because of what it is. If that is the case than not having it deep is a big mistake. If you just keep the tip in your mouth he will cum all over your tounge. However if he is deep in your mouth you can swallow it quickly without hardly tasting it. Of course, you have to take the gag reflex into account when making a decision like that. But from personal experence, deeper is better.
 #34 
Old 2002-10-31, 07:56
papapelikan papapelikan is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cum Where!...Why?

moderator has given the best - most sensible answer so far - ladies are very different - i remember a very experienced - randy - mature professional irish "lady"
who enjoyed having her chest and faced spattered - insisted on taking it in the mouthbut who always had a towel to hand and would have died rather than swallow -
she loved being muff dived but hated the taste of her own effluvia -
to answer the question - yes - your partener needs the end of his instrument in that wet warm place till he has finished and you have shared his satisfaction -
the key is always to enjoy his pleasure
no - you dont have to swallow if he wants you to someting you dislike - that smacks of dominance - this being said - its all in the head - the taste is on the palette - not
in the esophpgus
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics