About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-24, 04:43
Tooth Fairy Tooth Fairy is offline
Regular
 
Default Character Trait Survey

Please respond to these questions.

1. Are you M or F?
2. Do you like watching, or participating in
any male dominated sports?
3. Watching or participating in any female
dominated sports?
4. Do you like video games?
5. Are you good at video games (be honest)?
6. Do you like cooking?
7. Are you good at cooking?
8. Do you like dressing up before going out?
9. Do you like being looked after by the
opposite sex?
10.Are you often the initiator of sex with a
partner?

[This message has been edited by Tooth Fairy (edited 10-24-2002).]
 #2 
Old 2002-10-24, 04:46
Tooth Fairy Tooth Fairy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Character Trait Survey

Thanks.

Me;

1. F
2 - 10 Y.
 #3 
Old 2002-10-24, 05:33
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Character Trait Survey

Too many guestions.

I just had a heavy dose of electro shock theropy. All those childhood traumas whipped away, along with most of my personality...
 #4 
Old 2002-10-24, 06:41
Tooth Fairy Tooth Fairy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Character Trait Survey

quote:
Originally posted by Z3m:
Too many guestions.

I just had a heavy dose of electro shock theropy. All those childhood traumas whipped away, along with most of my personality...




Sorry Zed, dunno if this was TIC or what........
I do know that you're drunk, and these are yes/no Q's. Not that difficult.
When you're feeling better then mate.
 #5 
Old 2002-10-24, 06:51
Tooth Fairy Tooth Fairy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Character Trait Survey

Hey Spiff, is it ok to post this same topic in the SG forum?
 #6 
Old 2002-10-24, 07:07
Regular
 
somewhere up there
Default Re: Character Trait Survey

quote:
Originally posted by Tooth Fairy:
Please respond to these questions.

1. Are you M or F?
2. Do you like watching, or participating in
any male dominated sports?
3. Watching or participating in any female
dominated sports?
4. Do you like video games?
5. Are you good at video games (be honest)?
6. Do you like cooking?
7. Are you good at cooking?
8. Do you like dressing up before going out?
9. Do you like being looked after by the
opposite sex?
10.Are you often the initiator of sex with a
partner?

[This message has been edited by Tooth Fairy (edited 10-24-2002).]




1)M
2)Y
3)Y
4)Y
5)Y
6)N
7)N
8)Y
9)N
10)Y

Damn it Tooth Fairy I hope you are not using this survey to prove a point but I've answered your questions none-the-less.

 #7 
Old 2002-10-24, 07:15
Iscariot Iscariot is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Character Trait Survey

1. M
2. No
3. No
4. Yes
5. Depends on game really.
6. Sometimes, for other people
7. Probably not.
8. Yes
9. Yes, but vice versa as well.
10. Havent had sex yet, but probably am.
 #8 
Old 2002-10-24, 07:18
Tooth Fairy Tooth Fairy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Character Trait Survey

quote:
Originally posted by just.landed:



Damn it Tooth Fairy I hope you are not using this survey to prove a point but I've answered your questions none-the-less.




Well hell Yes JL! What else!?

Hmm, no, not entirely. Just was provoked into it by interest in the response to another thread.

 #9 
Old 2002-10-24, 07:21
Tooth Fairy Tooth Fairy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Character Trait Survey

And can people who can't quite reach a decision - yes I mean you Escariot. Just think about how you'd feel/react. I want Yes or No please........
 #10 
Old 2002-10-24, 13:02
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Character Trait Survey

You're not really supposed to post the exact same thing in two different forums, but I can close this and move it there. Your thread, your choice.
 #11 
Old 2002-10-24, 14:51
Nokutaan Nokutaan is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Character Trait Survey

1. Are you M or F?
M
2. Do you like watching, or participating in
any male dominated sports?
No
3. Watching or participating in any female
dominated sports?
No
4. Do you like video games?
Yes
5. Are you good at video games (be honest)?
Yes
6. Do you like cooking?
Yes
7. Are you good at cooking?
Yes
8. Do you like dressing up before going out?
No
9. Do you like being looked after by the
opposite sex?
Yes
10.Are you often the initiator of sex with a
partner?
Never had sex,but I guess yes.
 #12 
Old 2002-10-24, 15:58
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Character Trait Survey

1. M
2. N
3. N
4. Y
5. Y
6. Y
7. N
8. Y
9. Y
10. Y
 #13 
Old 2002-10-24, 17:56
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Character Trait Survey


1. Are you M or F?

M

2. Do you like watching, or participating in
any male dominated sports?

Not as such, no.

3. Watching or participating in any female
dominated sports?

Wow, that's kinda a loaded question; but i'll bite: It depends on who they're dominating and what the "uniforms" look like [or exist]

4. Do you like video games?

Remember my age; to me video games were Missle Command, Pacman, etc. [Yes; I do remember life before Space Invaders, and even Pong!]. I haven't really played the new stuff: you need more dexterity in your hand than Kaiser left me. If I want to get frustrated, I just try playing my bass for a while.


5. Are you good at video games (be honest)?

See above

6. Do you like cooking?

Hell yes!

7. Are you good at cooking?

That'd be another 'Hell yes!'. I've been cooking since I was 7. I dare say I'm the best in my family - my Mom even admits I'm better than her and my sister. I won't even start in oh awful my ex couldn't cook...[I'm especially good with Italian food - my sauce is a combination of my Grndmother and Grandfathers recipies, both of which have origins in Italy].

8. Do you like dressing up before going out?

Yes, but probably not in the way your thinking of 'dressing up

9. Do you like being looked after by the
opposite sex?

I thought it said [i]looked [at]. The answer to both,is yes.

10.Are you often the initiator of sex with a
partner?

Again, that depends on what you're talking about: If you mean initiate in a relationship that is firmly established, then yes.

Sorry, I don't mean to be evasive, but several of these question have entirely different answers for me, depending on the situation, or context, etc.
 #14 
Old 2002-10-24, 18:04
TheMouse TheMouse is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Character Trait Survey

1. Are you M or F?

Female

2. Do you like watching, or participating in
any male dominated sports?

I like watching mixed martial arts or wrestling sometimes

3. Watching or participating in any female
dominated sports?

No, unless porn is a sport

4. Do you like video games?

Hell, yes!

5. Are you good at video games (be honest)?

Depends on the type. Yes on RPG, strategy, and adventure games. No on FPS or fighting games

6. Do you like cooking?

Yes

7. Are you good at cooking?

Yes

8. Do you like dressing up before going out?

If I'm going out somewhere fancy. If not, it's jeans, ponytail, and t-shirt

9. Do you like being looked after by the
opposite sex?

Well, it's pretty nifty when he does that "paying the bills" thing, so I guess yes

10.Are you often the initiator of sex with a
partner?

Yup
 #15 
Old 2002-10-24, 19:01
braindead braindead is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Character Trait Survey

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Tooth Fairy:
[B]Please respond to these questions.

1. Are you M or F?
2. Do you like watching, or participating in
any male dominated sports?
3. Watching or participating in any female
dominated sports?
4. Do you like video games?
5. Are you good at video games (be honest)?
6. Do you like cooking?
7. Are you good at cooking?
8. Do you like dressing up before going out?
9. Do you like being looked after by the
opposite sex?
10.Are you often the initiator of sex with a
partner?

male
no
no
no
no
no
no
no
no
yes
 #16 
Old 2002-10-24, 20:43
Syntex Syntex is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Character Trait Survey

1. M
2. no
3. Watching. Mmmmm.
4. yes
5. yes
6. yes
7. yes
8. yes
9. I do not follow.. prob so?
10.yes
 #17 
Old 2002-10-24, 20:55
jumpunderaboat jumpunderaboat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Character Trait Survey

1. M
2. Y
3. Y
4. Y
5. Y
6. N
7. N
8. N
9. N
10.N
 #18 
Old 2002-10-24, 23:24
Squarepants Squarepants is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Character Trait Survey

1. Are you M or F?
Male
2. Do you like watching, or participating in
any male dominated sports?
Sports suck, in my opinion
3. Watching or participating in any female
dominated sports?
quote:
It depends on who they're dominating and what the "uniforms" look like

Hehehe...
4. Do you like video games?
I play sometimes to pass a little time, I'm not a fanatic though.
5. Are you good at video games (be honest)?
Depends on the game
6. Do you like cooking?
No, I prefer stuff that you eat straight out of the bag
7. Are you good at cooking?
I guess I could follow a recipe if i tried... I've never really "cooked"
8. Do you like dressing up before going out?
I am very meticulous with my hair and everything, but I don't 'dress up'
9. Do you like being looked after by the opposite sex?
Yeah, pretty much.... except this one ugly girl who won't take 'No' for an answer
10.Are you often the initiator of sex with a partner?
Erm... still saving myself

 #19 
Old 2002-10-25, 01:21
Tooth Fairy Tooth Fairy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Character Trait Survey



Wow, that's kinda a loaded question; but i'll bite: It depends on who they're dominating and what the "uniforms" look like [or exist]

Lol!

Trust you Meta, to resist answering with y or n.....

Oh, no it's fine Spiffy, leave it here. It really is a gender survey...... so I suppose that covers sex at least...

[This message has been edited by Tooth Fairy (edited 10-25-2002).]
 #20 
Old 2002-10-25, 02:59
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Character Trait Survey

Can't believe I'm answering this.. ah.. must be the medication..

1. Male
2+3. I don't like to watch, I like to play. I'll play anything.
4. Hell yeah.
5. Better than the average human, yeah.
6. Pizza, burgers, and hot dogs.
7. Pizza, burgers, and hot dogs.
8. Absolutely not. I enjoy being the scruffy one.
9. If necessary, yeah.. like, yesterday I seriously fucked up my back and had trouble even rolling over. A spot of help would've been nice. On a regular basis, no. The same goes vice versa- I couldn't stand a girl who's all needy or some shit.
10. I'll let you know when I get some again.. Honestly, though, my answer to this would depend much more on who I was with than me. I'll start doing stuff, or she can.. I'm comfortable either way.
 #21 
Old 2002-10-25, 03:24
Regular
 
Default Re: Character Trait Survey

1. Are you M or F? Male
2. Do you like watching, or participating in any male dominated sports? Playing, sure.
3. Watching or participating in any female dominated sports? Like what? I don't think so.
4. Do you like video games? Yeah
5. Are you good at video games (be honest)? Of course.
6. Do you like cooking? I don't know how to cook.
7. Are you good at cooking? No.
8. Do you like dressing up before going out? I wear the same clothes, with the exception of underwear, socks, and undershirt, nearly everyday.
9. Do you like being looked after by the opposite sex? Indifferent.
10.Are you often the initiator of sex with a partner? Yes, though I wish I wouldn't have to at times.
 #22 
Old 2002-10-25, 16:11
Zergling Zergling is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Character Trait Survey

1. Are you M or F? Male
2. Do you like watching, or participating in
any male dominated sports? Football
3. Watching or participating in any female
dominated sports? Not really
4. Do you like video games? Yea
5. Are you good at video games (be honest)? Im decent at the games I play
6. Do you like cooking? Yea
7. Are you good at cooking? Fuck no
8. Do you like dressing up before going out? Not really
9. Do you like being looked after by the
opposite sex? Not really
10.Are you often the initiator of sex with a
partner? It would be split even probably with me and GF.

 #23 
Old 2002-10-25, 16:46
BuD02 BuD02 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Character Trait Survey

M,Y,Y,Y,Y,N,N,Y,N,Y
 #24 
Old 2002-10-25, 19:30
DrN DrN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Character Trait Survey


8. Do you like dressing up before going out?
9. Do you like being looked after by the
opposite sex?
10.Are you often the initiator of sex with a
partner?
1.M
2.y
3.depends on sport
4.y
5.y
6.y
7.n
8.n
9.n
10.y
 #25 
Old 2002-10-25, 20:40
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Character Trait Survey

1. Are you M or F?

M

2. Do you like watching, or participating in
any male dominated sports?

Watching no, playing, sometimes.

3. Watching or participating in any female
dominated sports?

No

4. Do you like video games?

Not really

5. Are you good at video games (be honest)?

Very good

6. Do you like cooking?

Hate it

7. Are you good at cooking?

Hell no

8. Do you like dressing up before going out?

Not really

9. Do you like being looked after by the
opposite sex?

Yes

10.Are you often the initiator of sex with a
partner?

I dunno, when it happens it usually it just sorta "happens". Either that or i'm too fucked up to remember the next day.
 #26 
Old 2002-10-25, 22:26
Skatester Skatester is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Character Trait Survey

1. m
2. playin n watchin basketball
3. nope
4 & 5. used to be fantatic, now just to pass time but im still good
6. kinda
7. hell yea
8. nope
9. yeah it happens all the time to me "Don't do crack, do coke. Yeah, coke is cool" haha...ya friends are funny as fuck shannon
10. not most of the time

[This message has been edited by Skatester (edited 10-25-2002).]
 #27 
Old 2002-10-26, 13:27
-SpeedStar- -SpeedStar- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Character Trait Survey

M
2,6,8,9 Yes
Rest No
 #28 
Old 2002-10-28, 03:12
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: Character Trait Survey

  1. Male
  2. I watch hockey
  3. Beach bikini vollyball baby
  4. Video games rock
  5. Hell yeah, I am especialy good at First Person Shooters and Strategy games
  6. I don't especialy like cooking
  7. I have been told that I am a good cook, my scrambled eggs can't be beat
  8. I rarely like wearing anything where I have to worry about things matching
  9. As long the opposite sex isn't looking at me like I'm a freak I don't mind
  10. My girlfriend is enough like me that neither one of us has to initiate sex, as soon as we are left alone together we are going at it
 #29 
Old 2002-10-28, 13:02
Ursus Ursus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Character Trait Survey

1. Are you M or F?
M
2. Do you like watching, or participating in any male dominated sports?
No
3. Watching or participating in any female
dominated sports?
No
4. Do you like video games?
No
5. Are you good at video games (be honest)?
No
6. Do you like cooking?
Yes
7. Are you good at cooking?
Yes
8. Do you like dressing up before going out?
Yes
9. Do you like being looked after by the
opposite sex?
Yes
10.Are you often the initiator of sex with a partner?
Yes
 #30 
Old 2002-10-29, 09:13
Regular
 
Default Re: Character Trait Survey

1. Male
2. Baseball and Football. Also KU basketball. I play Baseball.
3. Pffft. No.
4. Lol, I've had: Atari, NES, GB, SNES, N64, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, VirtualBoy, Game Gear, Nomad, PSX, PSX2, Game Cube, Saturn..... Only 17 (must brag)
5. Yes.......Very.
6. Actually yes.
7. Mostly. I'm a creative cooker.
8. Uh.... I throw shit on.
9. Yeah but nothing babyish.
10. Virgin. (other sexual stuff -> ) Depends. 75% of the time, no.
 #31 
Old 2002-10-29, 10:08
Regular
 
Antipodes
Default Re: Character Trait Survey

1. Are you M or F? M
2. Do you like watching, or participating in any male dominated sports? yup, just not crappy ones
3. Watching or participating in any female
dominated sports? not really
4. Do you like video games? barely
5. Are you good at video games (be honest)?yes
6. Do you like cooking? depends what it is
7. Are you good at cooking?depends what it is
8. Do you like dressing up before going out? depends where
9. Do you like being looked after by the
opposite sex? yeah
10.Are you often the initiator of sex with a
partner? not really

 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics