About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-23, 00:20
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default WhY?!

I fall for girls who have big issues and I know will end up fucking me up for a few months... 8 or so, I mean.

Argh. I'm going to call her tomorrow. ARGH!!!
 #2 
Old 2002-10-23, 00:54
KarlMaloneSay KarlMaloneSay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: WhY?!

i have the same problem guy...
 #3 
Old 2002-10-23, 03:31
Regular
 
Default Re: WhY?!

I think everyone should relax and go play video games for awhile.
 #4 
Old 2002-10-23, 05:34
CDG CDG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: WhY?!

Because the ones with big issues are less secure about themselves, and everyone knows that insecure girls are easy fucks.
 #5 
Old 2002-10-23, 13:53
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: WhY?!

No, she's very forward, actually. She tried to rape me a few times...

UH! I want to remove to parts of my brain that require human contact. Or, at the VERY LEAST, the parts that make sex important to me...
 #6 
Old 2002-10-23, 14:21
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: WhY?!

LoL, she tried to rape you...

Hahah, have weird children so I can watch them on the news.
 #7 
Old 2002-10-23, 14:22
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: WhY?!

And why would you offer her "trying to rape" you as a rebuttal to the other guy saying the nutcases are the easy ones?

LoL

"No, shes not easy. Actually she tried to rape me on more than one occasion."

Heres some news bro, that is not what a secure girl does.
 #8 
Old 2002-10-23, 18:21
6sweetdreams9 6sweetdreams9 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: WhY?!

Well, it depends on what she's insecure about. Z3m never said she was insecure. He said she had some issues. The other guy said girls with issues are insecure and easy fucks.

That's where he fucked up. See, I've had issues before. Sometimes, with issues, all you want to do is clamp up and shut everyone out.

Now, I am without issues. And I love sex.

Z3m... I know what you're talking about. I don't know what's going on with ya'll, but if you've got someone that's good to fuck, it's hard to let go... sometimes even just for the company. My guess is, you could get another girl. You probably are just used to this one, and maybe even like her.

Decide whether your feelings for her that keep you calling her are purely sexual or if there is some chemistry. That might help you decide whether or not to keep calling.
 #9 
Old 2002-10-23, 19:13
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: WhY?!

quote:
Originally posted by Z3m:

I'm going to call her tomorrow. ARGH!!!



Why? Is 'Tomorrow' your pet name for her?

quote:
Originally posted by Z3m:
UH! I want to remove to parts of my brain that require human contact. Or, at the VERY LEAST, the parts that make sex important to me...


Um, me thinks that the part that most makes sex important to you is not in your brain.....


[What can I say? I'm in a funny mood. So shoot me: I should be allowed to experience the up side of my bi-polar: lord knows I spend more than ample time at the other end...]
 #10 
Old 2002-10-24, 01:36
LordJugz LordJugz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: WhY?!

quote:
Originally posted by malaria:
I think everyone should relax and go play video games for awhile.


Oh fo' sho'. Especially ones where you get to blow peoples heads off or strangle them with fiber wire =)
 #11 
Old 2002-10-24, 02:45
Tooth Fairy Tooth Fairy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: WhY?!

quote:
Originally posted by Spirit of '22:

Heres some news bro, that is not what a secure girl does.



Are you suggesting that a secure girl can't initiate sex?!

 #12 
Old 2002-10-24, 02:50
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: WhY?!

If I wasn't so drunk, I fuck all y'all asses up.

But since I am, and she will read this... What's with the no call-back? That's hella lame.
 #13 
Old 2002-10-24, 02:58
Regular
 
Default Re: WhY?!

I'd say rape is a little more than 'initiating.'

quote:
I fuck all y'all asses up
I'm not really into anal.
 #14 
Old 2002-10-24, 02:59
Tooth Fairy Tooth Fairy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: WhY?!

Oooh, z3m you're gonna feel like a twit tomorrow....

So, she's a member here?

[This message has been edited by Tooth Fairy (edited 10-24-2002).]
 #15 
Old 2002-10-24, 03:02
Tooth Fairy Tooth Fairy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: WhY?!

quote:
Originally posted by malaria:
I'd say rape is a little more than 'initiating.'




And I'd say 'rape' in this case was a bit of an exaggeration. Please feel free to insert 'voraciously' before 'initiate'.



[This message has been edited by Tooth Fairy (edited 10-24-2002).]
 #16 
Old 2002-10-24, 03:48
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: WhY?!

Oh yes. TOTSE is my dating service.

But I'm no twat. I gave her nothing but friendship. If she betrays that... Well, I'm used to it.
 #17 
Old 2002-10-25, 05:29
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: WhY?!

I suppose there is simply no way of responding to this gracefully. So, I'm just going to do my best.

First off, he's exaggerating that I raped him. And - for the record - he kissed me first (I just wasn't a timid, little girl about it.)

I spent two nights at your apartment and we didn't do anything the first night and only kissed the second. You told me all those things... May be I'm an idiot for believing you're just crazy enough to really feel that way.

In any case, I wasn't forcing myself on you. If I wanted to rape you, I would have and you know it because you want me.

And I may have issues, but I'm not some dumb tramp who can't keep her head straight or her legs closed. You know that I don't even let people TOUCH me let alone sleep with them. I actually really like you. And as far as I can tell YOU'RE the one with the issues.

But, I don't want to get into anything like that. I'm not mad or anything, I just think you must have the wrong idea about me and I think you're imposing that idea on everyone else.

Cheers,
Lost

[This message has been edited by LostCause (edited 10-25-2002).]
 #18 
Old 2002-10-25, 05:55
Ursus Ursus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: WhY?!

OUCH!!!!
 #19 
Old 2002-10-25, 06:06
Ironz Ironz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: WhY?!

This is one of the reasons why I never visit this part of the forum unless I'm extrememly bored. Dumb mirc, I had to go and scroll up and read about this and got too curious.
 #20 
Old 2002-10-25, 16:01
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: WhY?!

Um... I think you got the wrong impression from me posts. I wasn't even talking about you half the time.

And I may "want" you, but I haven't "fallen" for you.

Shit, a little ego-centric tonight, eh?

See you Sat?

PS - I am crazy and have issues. And Z3m is another person than Moses, so you shouldn't be getting mad at me and making me take off my mask list this. Certainly since I'd rather talk to you face to face.

"I can't help it. I'm the real romeo." :P
 #21 
Old 2002-10-26, 03:33
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: WhY?!

>>>>Are you suggesting that a secure girl can't initiate sex?!<<<<


No. Im saying that the fact that she supposedly tried to "rape" him 3 times does not serve to oppose the point someone else made that she is insecure. Secure girls do not have mental problems and try and repeatedly rape anyone.
 #22 
Old 2002-10-26, 07:36
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: WhY?!

Can't you people see exageration?

She didn't try to rape me, for the Messiah's sake.
 #23 
Old 2002-10-26, 20:28
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: WhY?!

"I fall for girls who have big issues and I know will end up fucking me up for a few months... 8 or so, I mean.
Argh. I'm going to call her tomorrow. ARGH!!!"

Um... okay. If I'm taking this the wrong way and it's not about me half the time, then... who ARE you talking about and how SHOULD I take it?

Please, I'm VERY interested in knowing.

Cheers,
Lost
 #24 
Old 2002-10-27, 01:44
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: WhY?!

It's about a few ladies and I don't how you shaould trake it... I'm duxed yo,
 #25 
Old 2002-10-27, 01:58
Regular
 
Default Re: WhY?!

Man, Dio, you're so hungry for heaven.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics