About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-18, 23:37
96vickersc 96vickersc is offline
Regular
 
Default I like older women? Is there anything wrong with that?

Okay here's the thing. I've always kinda had a girlfriend or someone who i've known. I'm only 17 and i don't consider myself great looking. I recently split up with my girlfriend of 7 months and i've found myself staring at the older women where i work. The older ladies like 30 or 40ish. I even found myself staring at the boss wondering how big her breasts are (she's at least 50). What are your views on this?
 #2 
Old 2002-10-18, 23:40
Doug-44 Doug-44 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I like older women? Is there anything wrong with that?

NO, whatever gets you hard. okay no more replys to this moronic post.
 #3 
Old 2002-10-19, 01:08
Regular
 
somewhere up there
Default Re: I like older women? Is there anything wrong with that?

For crying out loud there is nothing wrong with you. You are seventeen you are horny so there's no problem with you looking at older women. I say each person to his/her own turn-on's.
 #4 
Old 2002-10-19, 02:06
anemic slug anemic slug is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I like older women? Is there anything wrong with that?

if it gets u off fine not ususal but it works for u then go womens like younger mens to a lot
 #5 
Old 2002-10-19, 03:44
Regular
 
Default Re: I like older women? Is there anything wrong with that?

Older woman. That is ok. Boss never unless she likes you back too, then that would have benifits. Co-workers are too much trouble.
 #6 
Old 2002-10-19, 05:45
SammyP SammyP is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I like older women? Is there anything wrong with that?

wellll........i tend to like older girls myself. However there is a difference between OLDER girls and OLD girls. You seem to like OLD girls. But hey its cool. That just means you want somebody who's mature and not some stupid drama-ho. As long as you dont rape anybody, you should be fine.
 #7 
Old 2002-10-19, 12:54
Regular
 
Default Re: I like older women? Is there anything wrong with that?

I agree with sammy.
 #8 
Old 2002-10-19, 13:13
Tooth Fairy Tooth Fairy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I like older women? Is there anything wrong with that?

My mother underwent a difficult seperation from my dad, and then spent fifteen years alone, because she couldn't find any guys on her wavelength. Now, however, she's in her sixties, and has TWO boyfriends more than ten years younger. I say good for her! Why shouldn't she have some fun for once.........!
 #9 
Old 2002-10-19, 14:40
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I like older women? Is there anything wrong with that?

17 with 50 and 40 with 60 are two very different things..

But it's all good across the board.
 #10 
Old 2002-10-19, 18:02
nw freak nw freak is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I like older women? Is there anything wrong with that?

I've seen alot of women in their 50's that look great.You'll probably learn more about life being with them then a girl your own age.
 #11 
Old 2002-10-19, 22:35
Regular
 
Default Re: I like older women? Is there anything wrong with that?

Its ok long as she doesnt have kids your age and then you guys get married. Its difficult enough to take step-dads serouisly let alone one your age or younger.
 #12 
Old 2002-10-19, 23:30
Syntex Syntex is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I like older women? Is there anything wrong with that?

hhrmmm... I dunno. What ever floats in your noodle. (saying?)
 #13 
Old 2002-10-20, 00:09
sinlesssiren sinlesssiren is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I like older women? Is there anything wrong with that?

Hey, doesn't sound like you're going fully "Harold and Maude" so you're fine. But considering your age and increasing interests in older women I do believe you should watch that movie... It's a classic, lol.
 #14 
Old 2002-10-20, 03:42
Lab Lab is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I like older women? Is there anything wrong with that?

Yeah, I have a huge thing for older mature women, I have never been with one, or any girl for that matter, but I still think the older the better.
 #15 
Old 2002-10-20, 07:15
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: I like older women? Is there anything wrong with that?

quote:
Originally posted by Tooth Fairy:
My mother underwent a difficult seperation from my dad, and then spent fifteen years alone, because she couldn't find any guys on her wavelength. Now, however, she's in her sixties, and has TWO boyfriends more than ten years younger.


That is fuckin gross. That means they want to have sex with her, ew.

 #16 
Old 2002-10-20, 07:16
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: I like older women? Is there anything wrong with that?

You must all now run and hide. I have mastered the Quote function, LoL.
 #17 
Old 2002-10-20, 13:31
pjbills pjbills is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I like older women? Is there anything wrong with that?

? ~ well i date younger, but not that young no. ~ :rolleyes ~ you are normal and all, you will find youre own and it will feel right. right now u are just young and horny.~
 #18 
Old 2002-10-20, 23:03
Tooth Fairy Tooth Fairy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I like older women? Is there anything wrong with that?

quote:
Originally posted by Spirit of '22:
That is fuckin gross. That means they want to have sex with her, ew.




It's not gross, you ignoramus. You aint seen my mum's legs. And what, you think older people don't have sex??
 #19 
Old 2002-10-21, 16:02
LutherX LutherX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I like older women? Is there anything wrong with that?

Ain't nothing wrong with likin' older ladies...

Well, how much older? If you talking about 80 or 90 or so then ya you've got a problem...

 #20 
Old 2002-10-21, 18:30
Regular
 
Default Re: I like older women? Is there anything wrong with that?

quote:
Originally posted by LutherX:
Ain't nothing wrong with likin' older ladies...

Well, how much older? If you talking about 80 or 90 or so then ya you've got a problem...


Not really. Because if the relantionship is terrible but you cant get emotional detachhed, then you can wait for her to die of old age. Not to mention no teeth during a bj.

 #21 
Old 2002-10-21, 18:38
LutherX LutherX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I like older women? Is there anything wrong with that?

quote:
Not to mention no teeth during a bj.


Now there's a picture that's gonna stick in my head a few days.... gross

 #22 
Old 2002-10-21, 19:11
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I like older women? Is there anything wrong with that?

You might not think it was so gross if you'd ever experienced, or even heard tales of, a hummer with dragging of teeth.

Ow.
 #23 
Old 2002-10-21, 20:18
LutherX LutherX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I like older women? Is there anything wrong with that?

a hummer?


How about dragging false teeth? Wonder what would happen if they came out & got stuck.... ew.


[This message has been edited by LutherX (edited 10-21-2002).]
 #24 
Old 2002-10-21, 22:40
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I like older women? Is there anything wrong with that?

Ok, yeah, the picture of seeing a set of teeth wrapped around my dick without the face attached is a little disturbing.

[This message has been edited by Spiffy McBang (edited 10-21-2002).]
 #25 
Old 2002-10-22, 00:34
Tooth Fairy Tooth Fairy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I like older women? Is there anything wrong with that?

quote:
Originally posted by Spiffy McBang:
Ok, yeah, the picture of seeing a set of teeth wrapped around my dick without the face attached is a little disturbing.

[This message has been edited by Spiffy McBang (edited 10-21-2002).]



ROFLMAO!
 #26 
Old 2002-10-22, 04:07
Regular
 
Default Re: I like older women? Is there anything wrong with that?

quote:
Originally posted by Spiffy McBang:
Ok, yeah, the picture of seeing a set of teeth wrapped around my dick without the face attached is a little disturbing.

[This message has been edited by Spiffy McBang (edited 10-21-2002).]



Yoink!
 #27 
Old 2002-10-22, 06:44
Moderator
 
Default Re: I like older women? Is there anything wrong with that?

as long as you don�t fake your suicide in front of your mom, there�s no problem with that ...
 #28 
Old 2002-10-28, 00:57
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: I like older women? Is there anything wrong with that?

quote:
Originally posted by Tooth Fairy:
It's not gross, you ignoramus. You aint seen my mum's legs. And what, you think older people don't have sex??


Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!
 #29 
Old 2002-10-31, 10:51
papapelikan papapelikan is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I like older women? Is there anything wrong with that?

go for it - even the boss - she will know your are interested in her and if she wants it she will make the first move -
always let them make the first move - your inocence attracts them -
then you and can join me and over a billion guys who PREFER older women
- like Benjamin Franklin said "because they are so gratefull
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics