About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-18, 05:00
SixmanGenghisKa SixmanGenghisKa is offline
Regular
 
Default Vocabulary

What does "bukkake" mean?
 #2 
Old 2002-10-18, 05:29
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: Vocabulary

Something in Japanese.
 #3 
Old 2002-10-18, 05:48
Tooth Fairy Tooth Fairy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vocabulary

For a detailed explanation;
http://www.georgekranz.com/gk/bukkake.htm
 #4 
Old 2002-10-18, 16:31
SixmanGenghisKa SixmanGenghisKa is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vocabulary

LOL didn't know that word is about some extreme action, ty
 #5 
Old 2002-10-18, 20:46
Syntex Syntex is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vocabulary

Bukkake is kinda funny when you watch it. sometimes its weird
 #6 
Old 2002-10-19, 23:52
Malignant Malignant is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vocabulary

I know what one is.

Want one?

psh, anywho, a bukkake is basically one person getting a shower of cum.

--Malignant, porn freak.
 #7 
Old 2002-10-20, 02:31
Moderator
 
toronto
Default Re: Vocabulary

I think the literal definition is Japanese for "long strings of rice noodles" or something similar. I think I read that somewhere.
 #8 
Old 2002-10-20, 04:01
SixmanGenghisKa SixmanGenghisKa is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vocabulary

lol funny how "long strings of rice noodles" turn to shower of cum
 #9 
Old 2002-10-20, 04:18
Regular
 
somewhere up there
Default Re: Vocabulary

Bukkake actually loosely translates to "splash". I doubt a 3 syllable jap word can translate to "long strings of rice noodles".

EDIT:it means something like squirt as well.

[This message has been edited by just.landed (edited 10-20-2002).]
 #10 
Old 2002-10-20, 04:40
jack's missing mind jack's missing mind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vocabulary

Hehe. It means Splash.
 #11 
Old 2002-10-20, 10:16
Regular
 
Antipodes
Default Re: Vocabulary

quote:
Originally posted by just.landed:
Bukkake actually loosely translates to "splash". I doubt a 3 syllable jap word can translate to "long strings of rice noodles".

EDIT:it means something like squirt as well.

[This message has been edited by just.landed (edited 10-20-2002).]




I wouldnt be too sure about that
 #12 
Old 2002-10-20, 15:12
sph3ric pyramid sph3ric pyramid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vocabulary

kake - act of pouring

bu - modifier which expresses an aggression and abruptness (in most cases)

Add in the extra 'k' when you put the two together for easier pronunciation.


peace out.
sph3ric pyramid.
 #13 
Old 2002-10-20, 18:40
Regular
 
somewhere up there
Default Re: Vocabulary

Really? Well I learn something new everyday.
 #14 
Old 2002-10-21, 02:10
Moderator
 
toronto
Default Re: Vocabulary

Upon doing a little research on the net, it does appear to mean "pour" or "splash" or some such. But I am positive I have read that it has something to do with rice (probably in a poorly researched article). The only reference I could find to it meaning "noodles" came from this guy who was also confused, but had the same initial understanding (loosely). In short the belief, although possibly innacurate, is floating around.
http://www.allexperts.com/previousqv.asp?QuestionID=1502882

[This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 10-21-2002).]

[This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 10-21-2002).]
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics