About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-17, 22:43
ExplosiveMango ExplosiveMango is offline
Regular
 
Default Big accident

Since I live in Canada Thanksgiving was last weekend. I was supposed to have a nice thanksgiving dinner with the girls but I met up with an old friend from work who I hadn't seen in quite some time. She was wearing a beautiful red lace shirt, it excentuated her breasts very well, so I decided it was worth a try. The next morning in a cab on the was home from her place the cab driver made a comment about hooking up with old acquaintances, I found this very coincidental and ironic, perhaps it was a sign from God. I had never cheated on anyone I loved, and I suddenly felt very guilty that I had eaten thanksgiving dinner with my old friend instead of my sisters.

Please help me.
 #2 
Old 2002-10-17, 23:10
Blurry Blurry is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Big accident

Wait, so you cheated on your sisters? which means you are porking your sisters? thats sick dude!
 #3 
Old 2002-10-18, 00:06
Regular
 
somewhere up there
Default Re: Big accident

Aye I hope you are talking about cheating on your sisters as in not eating Thanksgiving dinner with them. If that is so then I don't think they should have a problem with that. But just ask your sisters anyway to make sure. Don't forget,there's always next year.

No offense, but something about this topic is screaming "Bullshit topic!!".
 #4 
Old 2002-10-19, 18:04
nw freak nw freak is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Big accident

Life is short,enjoy the flesh.
 #5 
Old 2002-10-19, 19:49
KarlMarxxxx KarlMarxxxx is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Big accident

Ye are a very bad person.
Ye are going to hell.
Bastard.
 #6 
Old 2002-10-20, 02:46
Moderator
 
toronto
Default Re: Big accident

I think something is being lost (or added) in the translation to english from whatever language this guy normally speaks in. Either that or he comes from a family where thanksgiving is valued higher than getting laid (unlike mine), and he's feeling guilty for missing it. I dont think he's implying he's fucking his siters.

[This message has been edited by dagnabitt (edited 10-20-2002).]
 #7 
Old 2002-10-21, 18:57
LutherX LutherX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Big accident

Dude, you would DARE not eat Thanksgiving with your family? WTF is wrong with you?!?!

That is the ultimate sin, that's it, there's no saving your sorry soul, i hope your pal had some damn good turkey cos it's going to cost you everything!

Or not...


 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics