About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-16, 20:24
MR.SMITH MR.SMITH is offline
Regular
 
Default Fuck Love

It hurts, bad. I totally fell for this girl, and now shes leaving in two months to Cali. She broke it off because she didnt want to get too attached before she left, but i gave all my heart to the relationship. I cant stop thinking about her, what the hell should I do? Everything i do seems to remind me of her, i need some advice guys, please.
 #2 
Old 2002-10-16, 20:52
kosmo2000 kosmo2000 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fuck Love

Hey I think we've all been there. It sucks I know, but the only thing that will take the pain away is time. Try to find a way to distract yourself and think about other stuff. You never know what the future holds, and months from now you may be in love with someone and look back and wonder what you were ever hurt about in the first place.
 #3 
Old 2002-10-16, 20:59
PUnKinpiE PUnKinpiE is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fuck Love

me got the exact same question.
no fucking answers, my boyfriend of almost2 years said he doesnt love me anymore, and I never would have guessed this, I am so sad I too put everthing I had and gave up so much for him.
I cant do stuff to take my mind of him.
It makes me feel guilty for some reason.
I cant stop crying in my stomach.
i am so sad, he was everything, noone could ever replace the stupid things we had.
I havent felt this shit in so long.

I feel lied too
blokes are such bitches sometimes.
I am still in love like when we first met, this is such a surprise, i dont know what to do with myself.
I reckon I am well and truly heart broken.
cheers mate.
 #4 
Old 2002-10-16, 20:59
Regular
 
US
Default Re: Fuck Love

Don't give up on love so easily. Think about how the relationship went. Come to grips with the fact that it is over. Eventually you'll realize that you will have to move on. Someone did the same to me in the past.... left me unexpectedly.... except it was because she was cheating on me. I gave her everything and I threatened to kill myself after she left me, which landed me in a mental hospital for a week. I didn't even get time to feel pain, only time to go to a hospital and listen to what counselors say. I thought a lot about it but I was strong enough to admit that it was done.... Then I got on with my life and learned a lesson, matured. Hopefully you can learn from it and just move on.
 #5 
Old 2002-10-16, 22:36
Regular
 
somewhere up there
Default Re: Fuck Love

Vent your fustration. Breaking up hurts at first, but when you get over it(might take a while) you will find that you are stronger. If it don't kill you(don't die on us now), it makes you stronger. Go out and meet other chicks, who knows you might find someone better. Now don't give me that "I'll never find another one like her" crap and don't you dare give up on love if it's that important to you. If you do anything stupid now it would be stupid because it's not worth it.
 #6 
Old 2002-10-16, 22:48
pretty pinay pretty pinay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fuck Love

I assume she isn't the only girl in your town!! Get another GF or GFs as soon as possible. There's nothing like a new GF to help you forget the old one. Love, Venus.
 #7 
Old 2002-10-16, 22:58
crazydarkangel9 crazydarkangel9 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fuck Love

hey dude

the best thing that you can do is rember the good times that you had...
 #8 
Old 2002-10-17, 01:37
Tooth Fairy Tooth Fairy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fuck Love

Move to Cali?
 #9 
Old 2002-10-17, 02:10
crocodile dundee crocodile dundee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fuck Love

I was hell cut when my ex told me she was dumping me cos she was Bi/confused and ended up being with a chick i had already been with

i had a sob/drinking session with a chick friend of mine... we both cried on each others shoulders and ended up having sex..

it was a one off thing & we r still good friends tho not together. but DAMN it helped get over my ex.

"time heels all wounds" this is a famous saying because it is true.

try and move on. try to get with another girl (i know...u look at them & they dont rate up to ur ex)

try it, it helps

croc

 #10 
Old 2002-10-17, 22:37
ExplosiveMango ExplosiveMango is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fuck Love

fuck love is the best kind
 #11 
Old 2002-10-20, 18:19
Regular
 
Smalltown USA
Default Re: Fuck Love

Love sucks as far as I can see but thats probably because im a loser. I feel like shit all the time since I fell in love/crush (whatever). But best of luck to everyone else though.
 #12 
Old 2002-10-20, 22:51
ac/dc-grenade ac/dc-grenade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fuck Love

hey smith man i know how you fell ,you might not know it but man its shity!!!at least shes not w/ another guy now man i hate it wen they leave u 4 anothr ass hole!! girls are shity some times you m8gth wanna keep that in mind they can be bitchy!man!so yeah man dont die on me for a girl take it relaxed calm down man shes just another organism full of cells and water and DNAso dont shit on me for does things just cuz she talks and moves shes the queeen ?!?!/hell nooooooooooo!!!!!
 #13 
Old 2002-10-20, 22:53
ac/dc-grenade ac/dc-grenade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fuck Love

wat part of cali?is she going to,smith???
 #14 
Old 2002-10-24, 03:26
HaroldLauder HaroldLauder is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fuck Love

Love can be very painful. If she's moving, all there is to do is to try not to let it bother you. Think of other things. A good start would be to try and find someone else. You must remember that you can love more than one person, this may have been your first love but it will probably not be your last.
I hope I have been of some help.
 #15 
Old 2002-10-24, 04:15
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fuck Love

quote:
Originally posted by Tooth Fairy:
Move to Cali?


LOL!

(Inside joke)
 #16 
Old 2002-10-24, 08:37
YouAreNotYourKhakis YouAreNotYourKhakis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fuck Love

quote:
Originally posted by HaroldLauder:
Love can be very painful. If she's moving, all there is to do is to try not to let it bother you. Think of other things. A good start would be to try and find someone else. You must remember that you can love more than one person, this may have been your first love but it will probably not be your last.
I hope I have been of some help.




Kick ass name Harold! Uh... lets just hope you don't have the same sort of infatuations as Harold did... Poor Frannie.
 #17 
Old 2002-10-24, 11:07
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: Fuck Love

Apparently birth hurts a lot too. I dont see you whining about that one.
 #18 
Old 2002-10-24, 11:22
Tooth Fairy Tooth Fairy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fuck Love

quote:
Originally posted by Spirit of '22:
Apparently birth hurts a lot too. I dont see you whining about that one.


STFU spirit
 #19 
Old 2002-10-26, 02:08
KarlMaloneSay KarlMaloneSay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fuck Love

i completely agree with the topic...fuck love, its fucked me up enough...
 #20 
Old 2002-10-26, 03:05
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: Fuck Love

Birth hurts and no one cries about that one though. You silly-ass little kids who listen to too much defeated emo bullshit just have to suck it up and stop acting pampered and pitiful.
 #21 
Old 2002-10-26, 07:39
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fuck Love

Where in Cali? I'll hook her up with what she needs, if she's local.
 #22 
Old 2002-10-26, 13:19
-SpeedStar- -SpeedStar- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fuck Love

Hey dont give shit to emo just cause all these people have no resistance to emotional pain, you get over it, dont think about it, take up somethin else, meet someone else, fuck someone else
Just do something to keep your mind of em
Cause thats how love works, build up of emotional attraction and longing while people are away from people they like, stop thinking about it pain goes away
Just dont drink to forget, it never works
 #23 
Old 2002-10-27, 16:56
Doug-44 Doug-44 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fuck Love

Mr. Smith , she just wasnt ther girl you were ment to be with. you'll find one.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics