About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-14, 10:57
Tocsin Tocsin is offline
Regular
 
Default Relationship problems

I need some advice�

I met this girl 4 months ago and we are still together until this day, although we did have a problem on the third month when she though she loved my best friend, we got over that hurdle and all seems great. Only problem is that knowing she is bisexual, did like my friend, and chats to other guys (and girls) on MIRC all the time.

She says she loves me, (love, arg!) and so on, so am I being paranoid about her chatting? - Thinking she might run off with someone, or is it harmless chatting like she says it is? And I keep thinking she might think about my friend again (ew!) even though she says she is totally over it � I�m going insane, she talks to him, but claims it�s harmless talk and I�m just being over protective, what do I do?

Any good advice? Or am I just paranoid?
 #2 
Old 2002-10-14, 20:03
Regular
 
somewhere up there
Default Re: Relationship problems

Hey man it's not worth worrying yourself about. Just trust her and if anything goes wrong in the monogamy department then break up or carry out whatever revenge you have planned. I consider myself to be the paranoid/jealous type and that doesn't really help me any. So don't worry. And yes if you are going insane over her talking to your friend then you are paranoid.
 #3 
Old 2002-10-14, 20:46
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Relationship problems

Also.. it's four months, man. You guys haven't been together long enough to run into real problems that long-term relationships often see. You're still at a point where, even though four months isn't a short amount of time, it's not going to rattle you down to your shoes if she ends up breaking it off with you. Should she leave you, be glad if it happens now instead of later.

Besides, bisexual = A+ bonus goody.
 #4 
Old 2002-10-14, 21:28
Syntex Syntex is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Relationship problems

Your just paranoid man. Don't sweat it. Besides, if she was doing anything more, you would know it. And why would you complain about your boy/girlfriend being bisexual?

Omg...
 #5 
Old 2002-10-15, 09:08
Tocsin Tocsin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Relationship problems

Lol, no complaints about the bisexual department
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics