|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2002-10-14, 03:32
|
|
|
shy girls
I like shy girls but I dont know where is a good place to look for them. Any hints?
|
|
#2
 2002-10-14, 04:23
|
|
Regular
|
|
somewhere up there
|
|
Re: shy girls
Most chick aren't shy if they are hot. The only place I can think of at the moment is a library or someplace quiet
|
|
#3
 2002-10-14, 05:23
|
|
|
Re: shy girls
Anywhere people go, but not in a crowd of laughing dumb sounding shitstains.
|
|
#4
 2002-10-14, 05:25
|
Criscocy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: shy girls
shy girls find you
|
|
#5
 2002-10-14, 06:43
|
Rat_Bastard 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: shy girls
quote: Originally posted by just.landed: Most chick aren't shy if they are hot.
Not very true, I knew this one shy chick who was very hot....exactly my type. quote: Originally posted by Criscocy: shy girls find you
She did find me.....but I fucked up, and it was over before it even started..... that was almost 3 years ago.....and NOTHING has ever happened since then...now look at me, I suffer from depression and I am on these fucking pills. She was so fucking perfect.........I feel like that one mistake has made me loser for life. *puts loaded gun to forehead*
|
|
#6
 2002-10-14, 08:59
|
|
Regular
|
|
somewhere up there
|
|
Re: shy girls
quote: Originally posted by Rat_Bastard: Not very true, I knew this one shy chick who was very hot....exactly my type.
Hello? Did you read what I said? I said most,not all. Even you yourself said that you found one,not a hundred hot but shy girls. Don't tell me you shot yourself in the head before posting.
|
|
#7
 2002-10-14, 11:17
|
-SpeedStar- 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: shy girls
Your depressed over a chick from three years ago? Jeez Must be suffering from emotional time dialation You know where you dont interact with someone for a long time and your feelings for em get stronger Because jeez thats a while
|
|
#8
 2002-10-15, 05:11
|
Z3m 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: shy girls
Just look for girls that are alone. The bus, the park, the school. Wherever. Chances are you will find one.
|
|
#9
 2002-10-15, 07:19
|
stgeorge6602 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: shy girls
I found one by going to church,no shit,I started helping out around the place,giving a hand with the kids,helping the oldies,and then bang, out of the blue I got lucky. And she might have been a shy girl to start with,but.... Try some youth groups(if you are in that age bracket)or maybe a local theatre group..The library,maybe..(but you have to be quite).
|
|
#10
 2002-10-15, 14:15
|
|
|
Re: shy girls
I heard churches are the best places to get laid. Go figure.
|
|
#11
 2002-10-15, 19:24
|
Blurry 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: shy girls
Maybe if you like 'recieving' from a priest 
|
|
#12
 2002-10-15, 20:56
|
|
|
Re: shy girls
No not that. Alot of my friends say the church is a great place to pick up women. Not catholic churches, but the churches that have pastors instead. Those kind.
|
|
#13
 2002-10-15, 21:44
|
TribalMunkey 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: shy girls
As soon as my step brother started to do his mormon mission thingy the girls were all over him....
|
|
#14
 2002-10-17, 22:11
|
Nokutaan 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: shy girls
I also like shy girls,but I just don't know how to approach them.
There's some asian girl in my school that is always alone and acts in a really shy way,and she is quite hot,problem is it seems she would run away if anyone came near her.
|
|
#15
 2002-10-17, 23:58
|
|
|
Re: shy girls
Best advice I can give you is from the way I look at things because I am a bit shy myself.
Be persistant but dont be a pest. Always be positive and non-judgemental. Shy people dont like talking to people because they are afraid of making mistakes so act like you are very accepting of the way she is to put her at ease and dont push her to do things such as talking when there nothing much to say.
Also it helps to know what interests her. If she is into the occult, reading books or bruce lee movies then get to know more of the subject and try to talk to her about it.
|
|
#16
 2002-10-18, 07:32
|
pretty pinay 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: shy girls
Nokuutan's post (above) should give the original poster an idea where he can find the "shy" girl he wants. Most asian girls appear shy, with seemingly distant, dreaming eyes. We will wait almost forever to be spoken to. But if you can get past your fear to talk to her softly and nice, she will seldom "run away". In fact, that "shy" asian girl you start up a gentle conversation with will more likely totally respond. Some may even be on you like a big dog, and soon make your eyes pop out!!! (hee hee). Hope you will try it!! Good luck. Love, Venus.
|
|
#17
 2002-10-18, 12:49
|
Nokutaan 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: shy girls
That may sound easy,but it isn't. Like,I can't speak to a completely unknown girl(who is younger than me)in from of her whole class and MY whole class,what I wanted would just be too obvious,you don't walk around speaking with unknown people. At least we don't here.
|
|
#18
 2002-10-18, 17:07
|
|
|
Re: shy girls
I speak with strangers all the time. For me its easier for me to speak to strangers then family, friends and people I am familiar with.
Dont know why.
|
|
#19
 2002-10-18, 17:23
|
Nokutaan 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: shy girls
Are you working,in HS or college? I'm in HS,and I don't know about other countries,but here you don't usually talk with strangers,it's like you are mad or something... Or maybe it's just me,I'm a bit paranoid  [This message has been edited by Nokutaan (edited 10-18-2002).]
|
|
#20
 2002-10-19, 03:40
|
|
|
Re: shy girls
What country you from? I am not in high school. Been out for awhile now, but I am in colledge.
I am from america and people here are informal. My attitude is: Strangers are not strangers once you talk and try to get to know them.
And if you are from america, then I guess that means we have different personalites. Nothing wrong with that.
[This message has been edited by gombowlzombie (edited 10-19-2002).]
|
|
#21
 2002-10-19, 11:13
|
Nokutaan 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: shy girls
No,actually I'm spanish.
And as far as I know the main reason people don't talk with strangers here is because a LOT(and I mean a LOT)of people are really rude with people they don't know,especially young ones.
I have a shy/paranoid personality anyway,so maybe that's the problem.
[This message has been edited by Nokutaan (edited 10-19-2002).]
|
|
#22
 2002-10-19, 14:41
|
Spiffy McBang 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: shy girls
It doesn't matter how a lot of strangers would act, just how this particular one would. Hell, if people are that bad in Spain, then maybe she'd think it was cool you had the balls to approach her.
|
|
#23
 2002-10-19, 14:59
|
Nokutaan 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: shy girls
Oh,I guess you are right,I'm a dumbass. Now all I need is the balls to actually do it.
|
|
#24
 2002-10-20, 01:45
|
pretty pinay 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: shy girls
I don't know about girls in Spain. But talk to that ASIAN girl you mentioned (at least if she is Filipina, Indonesian or Thai). Talk to her GENTLY, and with a warm smile on your face. I think she will respond (and not bad). But if she doesn't the first time, stay gentle, and don't reb up yourself. Try her this same gentle way again....and (if necessary) again. She will soon know you are a guy who feels some kind of connection with her. And when she comes to know that, I can almost guaranty you that she will respond. She may seem a little distant and cautious at first, but--if you stay gentle and warm-- she will loosen up and you will have a good chance of getting connected in a relationship with her. Love, Venus
|
|
#25
 2002-10-20, 02:37
|
Gohan2000 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: shy girls
Ok, i'm new to this site but i have a ? that got me here... First, a little backround. I'm 14, and I have REALLY, REALLY liked this girl since the 1st grade! I need to kno what to do. I have her # but when i tryed calling her once, i had to write down what i was going to say! (pathitec huh?) Well anyway, i really don't have guts when she is involved, i feel like passing out every time i walk by her, I've had countless dreams about her. I need advice badly. She is somewhat popular, wich is bad 4 me cuz im not but i'm not a geek in any way, shape or form. So what do i do? In my case, i'll need to kno everything from what to say to what to do. So help me out plz.
|
|
#26
 2002-10-20, 05:30
|
Spiffy McBang 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: shy girls
There's about a thousand threads around here that go in-depth into this kind of problem.. but the quick of it is, if you don't talk to her, you have no chance (kinda like "you miss 100% of the shots you don't take"). You may not be in a situation where doing that is too easy (ie. you're never around her); in that case, maybe you should try forgetting about her as much as possible.
Yes, I realize that's not an easy thing to contemplate, but if you two are never in the same place at the same time (besides passing each other in the hall at school), it would suggest you don't run in the same circles, do the same things, or share many interests. You have this insane tension built up about trying to hook up with this girl that you're head over heels in love with, and you don't want to fuck up, but what happens if you succeed? If you don't share any interests, you'll be together for a matter of days before it's over. You'll be even more miserable after that than you are now. So, first off, figure out what you two have in common.
After you've done that, if you find something that you both enjoy doing (maybe, I don't know, there's a rock-climbing gym she likes to go to, and you want to start- it could be *anything*), wait for a decent opportunity to converse with her. If you can begin one smoothly, terrific. If not, wait for something to happen that lends itself to conversation. Then talk. Flow with it- ask her about this, that, or whatever, show an interest. You don't have to force it on for as long as possible; once it seems like the conversation is fading, break it off, smile or whatever, and go on your merry way before it gets weird. It sounds like a lot to think about, but you'll do fine with it if you just pay some fucking attention to her and the feel of how things are going, and *don't* think too much.
First and foremost, though, if you two are really that far apart and she doesn't seem to know you from Joe Shithead, don't expect too much. That'll just give you false hope now and depress you later. If you can get to a point where you're having even semi-regular conversations with her, just as an acquaintance, you're doing better than probably 95% of the guys who have walked in similar shoes, so the success rate of getting the girl is pretty damn low. It doesn't mean you can't, just that you really have to have a lot of patience and let things happen as much as possible.. and, maybe most important of all, keep an open mind towards other girls. The biggest tragedy is if you miss out on a chance with someone who likes you that you might click really well with because you're still holding a candle for this chick that won't give you the time of day.
Hmm.. wasn't very quick, was it.
|
|
#27
 2002-10-20, 16:16
|
Gohan2000 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: shy girls
Ok, well i'll admit that i don't kno exactly what she likes but 1 more thing that might alter what I should do. Well a little bit ago,her friends told me she likes me and they are trying to help me out. (problem is i'm a chicken) Also, about what you said on "find out what she likes" how? A possibality is I ask her friends but when I did, they said she really lilkes cheerleading but what can i say about that? They also said she could get intrested into anything.(I truly hope so...) My intrents are technolgy and water sports but who wants to listen to someone who sits there and talks about something they dont kno about like scuba diving?
|
|
#28
 2002-10-20, 17:16
|
Spiffy McBang 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: shy girls
Jesus christ. If they told you she likes you already, then disregard everything I said, stop being a pussy, and talk to her. End of fucking list.
|
|
#29
 2002-10-20, 17:20
|
Nokutaan 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: shy girls
I'll try to help you,because though I have never had a g/f,and I will probably never have one at this rate,I have tried to try a a lot of times and read a lot about that kind of stuff,so...
First,calm down. Maybe she likes the nervous kind of person,but that's usually not the case,so just calm when talking to her...
That's if you can start a conversation,of course. If you can't(like me),you are fucked.
Second,IF she likes you as they said(I woulnd't believe what people say so easily),you should have too many problems. Just talk to her usually and when the conversation it's going to end ask her if she want to go out some day. If she doesn't want to,try again the next day 'till she kills you... wait,not. Just have conversations with her until you get on well with her and ask her about going out once in a while. If she is really willing to be interested in anything tell her to go scuba diving with you or something,I don't know.
Each person is different so it's difficult to help,but I hope I was of any help. Although I probably wasn't. I'm such an idiot.
*edited* Uh,spiffy was faster than me. I guess he is right anyway.
[This message has been edited by Nokutaan (edited 10-20-2002).]
|
|
#30
 2002-10-21, 19:37
|
Gohan2000 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: shy girls
Hey, Nokutaan you were of help and i appricate it. You 2 Spiffy.
1 more thing, you need a permit to scuba dive and getting in 2 weekends like I did is a pain in the ass. So i'll try this stuff soon (if i don't die trying). Again, thx.
|
|
#31
 2002-10-21, 21:02
|
Nokutaan 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: shy girls
I'm glad I was of any help. Good luck with it.
I didn't know that about the scuba diving,but I guess she would need something to wear,and oxygen or whatever anyway...
P.S: I didn't have balls to talk to that girl... oh well.
|
|
#32
 2002-10-24, 18:12
|
weeman415 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: shy girls
how do u talk to a girl like that?
|
|
#33
 2002-10-24, 21:04
|
Nokutaan 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: shy girls
I wish I knew
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|