About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-13, 12:21
Regular
 
Melbourne
Default Dear Kids......

I don't mean to sound patronising, but I've noticed a lot of members in their early teens asking for advice on relationship issues...

I think it's great that we have the kind of community environment where every request will be met with a number of thoughtful responses...

...but wouldn't it be a better idea to ask somebody that u actually trust?

I mean how are u goin 2 feel if the kinda guy who gives u relationship advice has bin talkin about how he likes to fuck his dog in another thread...?

Or maybe I'm talkin complete bullshit, and it's just the anonymity that people seek...

Anyway... here's my message to everybody seeking relationship advice:

- Be confident in yourself. If ye shall try, then ye may fail... but if ye is a pussy wit no balls... then ye shall never get any

- Communicate... he/she might not know wuss goin thru ur head... less bullshit = more trust = hopefully a more open and (re)productive relationship

- Your penis is not too small... stop watchin all that porn... it'll make u feel inadequate... (or, alternatively, watch Asian porn... and get an ego boost)
 #2 
Old 2002-10-13, 15:48
Regular
 
Antipodes
Default Re: Dear Kids......

quote:
Originally posted by TigerJK:

- Your penis is not too small... stop watchin all that porn... it'll make u feel inadequate... (or, alternatively, watch Asian porn... and get an ego boost)



hahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahaha that kept me laughing, damn straight but
 #3 
Old 2002-10-13, 15:58
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dear Kids......

"...but wouldn't it be a better idea to ask somebody that u actually trust?"

There are people here that I would trust more than someone I know for advice. Many of them have proven themselves to be knowledgeable, and unlike the people I have to interact with in the real world, they have no ulterior motives behind their advice.
 #4 
Old 2002-10-13, 15:59
Ursus Ursus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dear Kids......

Huh! That's funny...I usually check out the guys in porn so that I can laugh at their comparitively teenie weenies! I mean, I ain't much bigger around than a beer can, but I sure am long!
 #5 
Old 2002-10-13, 17:05
A-F Army A-F Army is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dear Kids......

quote:
Originally posted by TigerJK:
...but wouldn't it be a better idea to ask somebody that u actually trust?



Confuzious, hit the nail on the head here. See his post.

quote:
Originally posted by TigerJK:
- Your penis is not too small... stop watchin all that porn... it'll make u feel inadequate... (or, alternatively, watch Asian porn... and get an ego boost)



Nice touch, perhaps totse should put this as a welcome message to the sex and affection board, you know just as a little reminder.


[This message has been edited by A-F Army (edited 10-13-2002).]
 #6 
Old 2002-10-13, 17:07
MR.SMITH MR.SMITH is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dear Kids......

I can trust Spiffy on relationship advice, judging by his thousands of posts here, he knows what hes talking about.
 #7 
Old 2002-10-13, 20:28
Regular
 
somewhere up there
Default Re: Dear Kids......

quote:
Originally posted by TigerJK:
I think it's great that we have the kind of community environment where every request will be met with a number of thoughtful responses...


Then let's keep it that way.

quote:
...but wouldn't it be a better idea to ask somebody that u actually trust?


Who would you suggest we trust?

quote:
I mean how are u goin 2 feel if the kinda guy who gives u relationship advice has bin talkin about how he likes to fuck his dog in another thread...?


That's a big exaggeration. I have never seen a dog-fucking tread from a guy. Maybe it's because I never got around to putting it up.

Point is like some others said this place is in my humble opinion the best place I know of getting information, short of asking my mum and dad about some questions
 #8 
Old 2002-10-13, 22:42
Moderator
 
Through the looking glass
Default Re: Dear Kids......

Confuzius is right, there are people on here that have proven over and over again that they are trustworthy, caring and knowledgeable. But even if you didn't trust them, why does that matter? I trust my best friend but I don't think he'd be good for advice on relationships. And the whole plan when you post is to have many people respond with different opinions. You then decide yourself which is the best course of action. I would hope that people don't follow other's opinions without first questioning them.

And why does the age matter? You could have left out "in their early teens" and your post would have had the same meaning. Everyone, from 10 to 100, could use a bit of advice.

<edit> Oh, and as your 36 post, that was fucking patronising. <end edit>

[This message has been edited by xenosss (edited 10-13-2002).]
 #9 
Old 2002-10-14, 11:06
Regular
 
Melbourne
Default Re: Dear Kids......

I stand corrected...

And yeah, in hindsight the dog-fucking thing was a bit of an exaggeration...
 #10 
Old 2002-10-14, 22:03
Syntex Syntex is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dear Kids......

I've actually posted a topic on fucking animals. It's really just plain gross. And yes, no 1 replied... scared for they do fuck them.

And yeah, I trust a lot of the old Totse members... I've seen em to be trustworthy a lot... good job to em
 #11 
Old 2002-10-14, 23:31
Who's Your Daddy? Who's Your Daddy? is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dear Kids......

I just try to see how many n00bs I can get to spread Ben-Gay on their private parts. :)

What? You didn't know that Ben-Gay is a sexual cureall?!!
 #12 
Old 2002-10-15, 00:37
Regular
 
a drunken stupor
Default Re: Dear Kids......

quote:
Originally posted by Who's Your Daddy?:
I just try to see how many n00bs I can get to spread Ben-Gay on their private parts.

What? You didn't know that Ben-Gay is a sexual cureall?!!



Ben-gay=the cheap anal ease
 #13 
Old 2002-10-15, 02:37
CDG CDG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dear Kids......

Im asian :-(
 #14 
Old 2002-10-15, 12:21
Regular
 
Melbourne
Default Re: Dear Kids......

So am I...

Trust me... there'll always be more Asians with a smaller dick than u...

or just come to terms with your inadequacies, and buy a big red Ferrari to tell the world u have a small penis, and you're proud...
 #15 
Old 2002-10-15, 14:03
Regular
 
Antipodes
Default Re: Dear Kids......

Im oceanic

(hehe, australian)
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics