About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
This particular thread is a partial recovery - page 1 of its original capture was never archived, so some posts from that page are missing below.
 #1 
Old 2002-10-31, 15:03
AKO AKO is offline
Regular
 
Default whuts it like?

True fact: Clean healthy pussy dont taste bad.
Thats it.

I once sat next to a girl when i was like 11 in class.... and she did honestly reak of fish. She was one of those dirty tramp girls.
 #2 
Old 2002-10-31, 18:50
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: whuts it like?

Menstruating genitalia is not clean and healthy, so youre not contradicting anything I said. No shit its not supposed to be fuckin stink all the time.
 #3 
Old 2002-10-31, 19:33
AKO AKO is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: whuts it like?

quote:
Originally posted by Spirit of '22:
Menstruating genitalia is not clean and healthy, so youre not contradicting anything I said. No shit its not supposed to be fuckin stink all the time.


I wasnt trying to.....
I was replying to his post, not your reply.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics