About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-10, 02:41
fastingrage fastingrage is offline
Regular
 
Default pubic hair

got anudder one, how do women like a guys pubes i felt like a total fucking moron asking ne chicks cause i wasnt really close u no. but help me out
 #2 
Old 2002-10-10, 03:01
Regular
 
Default Re: pubic hair

"ne chicks"
Girls from Boston?

"u no"
University of New Orleans?

By Aslan, fix your typing!

There is no standard for girls, I hope you realize this.
 #3 
Old 2002-10-10, 03:03
fastingrage fastingrage is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: pubic hair

lol that helps. thanx
 #4 
Old 2002-10-10, 06:18
Regular
 
somewhere up there
Default Re: pubic hair

I'm not too sure what girls think, but I reckon shaving your pubic hairs is better and maybe makes your dick look longer. I wouldn't allow anything sharp near my dick though. And it kinda ruins the mood when a girl has to stop a blowjob to remove a pubic hair from her mouth.
 #5 
Old 2002-10-10, 09:53
-SpeedStar- -SpeedStar- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: pubic hair

Yeah but what would you think if you were a chick
I would think it weird me out
Dont think chicks want to think they are giving head to like a 10 yr old or whatever
Trimming i think is the way to go
Especially if your not so well endowed
 #6 
Old 2002-10-10, 18:41
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: pubic hair

Guys who shave their pubic hairs are either strippers, gay, or ridiculously vain.

A little trim is good if you're really gorila man.

Cheers,
Lost
 #7 
Old 2002-10-10, 19:13
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: pubic hair

Once I made mine into an arrow pointing towards the johnson...

But I just keep it short most of the time.
 #8 
Old 2002-10-10, 20:59
fastingrage fastingrage is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: pubic hair

allright, thanks everyone
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics