About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-07, 06:40
captain_nuke captain_nuke is offline
Regular
 
Default cup size

What is the average bra size for a 15 year old girl because my b/f said i'm a bit small in that department
 #2 
Old 2002-10-07, 12:48
Moderator
 
Default Re: cup size

you should have at least 1 pound;

of brain to tell him to fuck off
 #3 
Old 2002-10-07, 13:51
Phonix Shock Phonix Shock is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: cup size

Oh god tell your b/f to fuck off, if someone told me my breasts were too small i would tell them where to get off.
I don't really know the average size for 15 year old girls, it varies, some have small, just growing, medium, or for some reason some have very big ones.

Nuke, u are only 15, so u are still growing, don't worry about it, they will get bigger than what they are now, be happy.

Hey at least from the sound of it u are not flat chested like some women are.

I have quite small breasts, 32C, but i am not bothered i am happy with the size of them, well actually think i am bigger now lol.

I think massive breasts are disgusting, oh well at least if u have smaller breasts they wont starting pointing down south as early, he he.
 #4 
Old 2002-10-07, 18:24
Moderator
 
Through the looking glass
Default Re: cup size

32C is quite small?

I've always thought of it as if they look good they're the right size. Get a new boyfriend.
 #5 
Old 2002-10-07, 19:32
Phonix Shock Phonix Shock is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: cup size

isn't that quite small then? i just see most have bigger sizes then me, even girls younger than me i assumed that was a bit small.

 #6 
Old 2002-10-07, 19:42
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: cup size

C cups are NOT small. Unless you're seeing all those girls in the locker room, it's safe to assume a fair number are padding.

If you want a fair idea of how big your breasts will end up, look at your mom.
 #7 
Old 2002-10-08, 00:26
TheSell0ut TheSell0ut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: cup size

When it comes to breasts, my only complaint is when they are large. I prefer 'hidden treasures' the girls with the A or B cups that they hide under a baggy sweater.
 #8 
Old 2002-10-08, 03:13
Tooth Fairy Tooth Fairy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: cup size

quote:
Originally posted by Spiffy McBang:
C cups are NOT small. Unless you're seeing all those girls in the locker room, it's safe to assume a fair number are padding.

If you want a fair idea of how big your breasts will end up, look at your mom.



Oh god, my mum has double DD!!! Eeek. Surely though, if mine aren't that big by now......... then again - don't think hers got that size till menopause.

Spiff's right - C cup is Not small! Actually, considering you are only a thirty-two - your breasts probably appear rather large. The 32, is the circumference around your chest and back - which implies you are very slim - and the cup size is the relevant bit to how large your breasts are. I tend to fluctuate between a 34/36 B/C depending on the time of the month. and I certainly don't consider, when at 34 b, my breasts to be particularly small. Now 32-A would be a bit on the small side, but not for a 15 yo.

 #9 
Old 2002-10-08, 07:17
Regular
 
Default Re: cup size

Hey.... I think smallish breasts are sexy as hell...... It's just how you flaunt them (or don't for that matter).

 #10 
Old 2002-10-08, 11:23
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: cup size

I am officialy offering my services to remove your boyfriend's nuts with a rusty butterknife. Even if it is true no guy should ever say that. And small is a purely a subjective term. All it means is that he would like them to be bigger.

On second thought he doesn't deserve a butterknife castration. Unfortuatly I can't think of anything worse at the moment.
 #11 
Old 2002-10-08, 23:09
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: cup size

Up until I was fifteen my friends commonly referred to my breasts as mosquito bites...

I guess when I was fifteen I might've worn a large A. Meaning slightly too big for an A but slightly too small for a B. I didn't have real breasts until I was sixteen.

I wear a C now and I don't ever wear a bra and no one calls me mosquito bites. So, you should tell your boyfriend to go fuck himself because you're still growing. You could become a D cup in one summer.

Cheers,
Lost
 #12 
Old 2002-10-09, 03:09
Who's Your Daddy? Who's Your Daddy? is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: cup size

I don't agree with the French on many things but...

The French idea of perfect breasts are breasts that fit into a red wine glass. :)
 #13 
Old 2002-10-09, 03:11
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: cup size

They'd have to be awfully pointy..
 #14 
Old 2002-10-09, 06:25
Tooth Fairy Tooth Fairy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: cup size

quote:
Originally posted by Spiffy McBang:
They'd have to be awfully pointy..


Oooh no, proper red wine glasses are very round.
 #15 
Old 2002-10-09, 15:20
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: cup size

Hm. Oh well. As long as there's nipples, I'm happy.
 #16 
Old 2002-10-09, 17:27
Who's Your Daddy? Who's Your Daddy? is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: cup size

Tooth Fairy is right, proper *red* wine glasses are o' so round.

Much like the breasts that fit in them.

Personally, and obviously, I prefer medium sided breasts. Of course, it matters who they are attached to. Some personalities are just not worth it.

Though, I did date this one stalker/fatal attraction type lady with perfect breasts (and I mean *perfect*). She was a lot of fun.

Until we broke up. :(
 #17 
Old 2002-10-09, 21:23
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Re: cup size

me i like a girl smaller then me trim a little muscle not to much and short blonde hair and not small but not quite medium breast that are round and firm not fuckin fatty things that jump all over the place just nice and firm oooooooh yeahhhhhhhh


as long as you fit in this topic captain_nuke then im fine with any thing you got as long as your not hairy !!!

but there right a good breast is one that will fit in a proper wine glass !


i would laugh so hard if you run to your cabnit to check if your tit fit in a wine glass and it got stuck hehe that would be funny
 #18 
Old 2002-10-09, 22:50
FixedNDilated FixedNDilated is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: cup size

"The French idea of perfect breasts are breasts that fit into a red wine glass. "

Think you`ll find thats a champagne glass, the bowl kind, not a flute, lol.

 #19 
Old 2002-10-11, 22:28
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: cup size

quote:
Originally posted by FixedNDilated:
"The French idea of perfect breasts are breasts that fit into a red wine glass. "

Think you`ll find thats a champagne glass, the bowl kind, not a flute, lol.




Actually what the whole deal is with breasts, the French and champagne glasses is this:

The [modern] champagne glass is [said to be] molded from Marie Antoinette's breast.

[I say 'modern' because the 'original' champagne glass was said to be molded from the breast of Helen of Troy.]
 #20 
Old 2002-10-11, 22:38
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: cup size

quote:
Originally posted by captain_nuke:
What is the average bra size for a 15 year old girl because my b/f said i'm a bit small in that department


Say the same to him [but not about his breast ]
 #21 
Old 2002-10-12, 03:20
Who's Your Daddy? Who's Your Daddy? is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: cup size

Hold on one damn minute!

A whole nation that models its eating implements after the anatonmy of women?!!

Screw this, I'm moving to France!
 #22 
Old 2002-10-12, 08:58
Moderator
 
Default Re: cup size

hey Meta, what�s your cup size, o�d man?
 #23 
Old 2002-10-12, 15:32
A_M_P A_M_P is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: cup size

Meh, it's all relative. Find someone who appreciates your body and tell that dickwad to cram it where the sun don't shine. If someone told most of the girls I know that they'd kick him in the junk.

Then again, I'm more of an ass man myself.


Prometheus: Flesh eating disease to the crotch :b
 #24 
Old 2002-10-20, 23:54
ditritus ditritus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: cup size

i actually prefer breasts in the B/C range... like Anna Kournikova size. she's the ideal woman.
 #25 
Old 2002-10-21, 00:36
grungymagician grungymagician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: cup size

quote:
Originally posted by Metaphysicist:
Say the same to him [but not about his breast ]


LOL!! meta you are by far a genious, simple yet honestly hilarious

 #26 
Old 2002-10-22, 19:57
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: cup size

quote:
Originally posted by BSK:
hey Meta, what�s [b]your cup size, o�d man?[/B]


I did't play sports in school so I never needed one.

And by the time I realized that I needed one in my marriage, it was sadly too late....

[What is the units of measure for a cups?.....Never mind; I don't think I really want to know ;-0]
 #27 
Old 2002-10-30, 02:28
jonksbaby jonksbaby is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: cup size

alright, i would actually say there really isnt an average size for a 15 year old, cause your still growing. but he should like you for what you are. you will most likely grow, so dont worry about it, just tell him to deal with it, and if doesnt want too, then thats his loss, not yours. im 36C, but it doesnt really matter, it matters whats on the inside. good luck.

[This message has been edited by jonksbaby (edited 10-30-2002).]
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics