About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-06, 10:56
Godfuck Godfuck is offline
Regular
 
Default When girls go out...Is their main objective to get laid?

i was thinking about how on the weekends everybody goes out to their fav bar or club w/ their friends and have a few drinks... the guys' main objective is pretty much to get laid (haha, that's a guys main objective any day actually)...But what bout girls? Are they looking for some action themselves? I mean, going to a bar/club to seek a long term relationship is kinda dumb in my opinion (I know ppl who do this)...no offense, if that's your strategy.

[This message has been edited by Godfuck (edited 10-06-2002).]
 #2 
Old 2002-10-06, 17:45
TheMouse TheMouse is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: When girls go out...Is their main objective to get laid?

Some of them.
 #3 
Old 2002-10-06, 18:45
Regular
 
Default Re: When girls go out...Is their main objective to get laid?

If friends manage to trick me into going to some dance club or something, I certainly do not go there to get laid. Going out with friends is just to have fun with my friends, really.

I am a guy, by the way.
 #4 
Old 2002-10-06, 21:22
Phonix Shock Phonix Shock is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: When girls go out...Is their main objective to get laid?

I don't go out to get 'laid' god, i am not like this, i think its stupid when peoples main objection is just to go out and get laid on the night with a complete stranger that u talk to for a few hours, its sad in my opinion.

I treat sex as sacred, don't laugh, i don't have sex with just any old person that happens to be wherever that night.

 #5 
Old 2002-10-06, 22:11
Godfuck Godfuck is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: When girls go out...Is their main objective to get laid?

quote:
Originally posted by Phonix Shock:

I treat sex as sacred, don't laugh, i don't have sex with just any old person that happens to be wherever that night.



I think it's 'sacred' too, but I also think that making it a casual affair every now and then isn't too much of a big deal...as long as your responsible and whatnot...or maybe im just a whore, hah
 #6 
Old 2002-10-07, 13:47
stormybaka stormybaka is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: When girls go out...Is their main objective to get laid?

lol, maybe you are...When I go out it's usually to catch up with friends and have fun. Getting laid or drunk or involved in a brawl are not really on my mind.
 #7 
Old 2002-10-07, 19:13
kingenrage kingenrage is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: When girls go out...Is their main objective to get laid?

everyone goes out to have fun,
some ppl have more fun when getting some, so they go out to get some
 #8 
Old 2002-10-07, 20:27
LutherX LutherX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: When girls go out...Is their main objective to get laid?

Interesting...

Come to think of it, whenever I went out hoping to get laid, I never did...

Of course, whenever I did manage to get some, that was never an objective.

 #9 
Old 2002-10-07, 22:46
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: When girls go out...Is their main objective to get laid?

^^^Exactly. I can never get laid when i'm trying. But when i'm not even thinking about it, it sorta happens.
 #10 
Old 2002-10-08, 00:30
TheSell0ut TheSell0ut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: When girls go out...Is their main objective to get laid?

I prefer masturbation...and hot choclate.
 #11 
Old 2002-10-08, 21:15
rayray rayray is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: When girls go out...Is their main objective to get laid?

yes! when me and my friends go out, our plan is to get fucked up and get fucked.
 #12 
Old 2002-10-08, 23:04
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: When girls go out...Is their main objective to get laid?

By asking if girls go out to get laid I imagine you're insinuating that guys do and are wondering if girls do too.

Everyone is different, but by generalization I would say the prime objectives are the same but they're going about achieving them in different ways.

Cheers,
Lost
 #13 
Old 2002-10-09, 10:58
pretty pinay pretty pinay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: When girls go out...Is their main objective to get laid?

Some girls do, of course. And most guys do, I think. It's just that the guys work a lot harder at it than we do. The guys don't know if it's going to happen to them when they want it to. We know if WILL happen to us if we want it to. Simple one!! Love, Venus.
 #14 
Old 2002-10-09, 12:30
Tooth Fairy Tooth Fairy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: When girls go out...Is their main objective to get laid?

quote:
Originally posted by pretty pinay:
The guys don't know if it's going to happen to them when they want it to. We know if WILL happen to us if we want it to. Simple one!! Love, Venus.


We do?????????? Geez, I know a lot of women who don't command quite the same level of confidence.... or arrogance.

To answer you question; it depends on many factors, age, urgency etc. Some girls visiting nightclubs are younger, and possibly seeking one-night stands, or flings that might lead to something longer. Probably the older girls are more comfortable with themselves and could just be seeking a good shag........ or a third husband............ hehehe

My point is, you never can really tell what people's motives are, until you get to know them....

 #15 
Old 2002-10-10, 13:56
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: When girls go out...Is their main objective to get laid?

Theres nothing like going out with your friends on a night doing whatever you want to do its such a good laugh. Just sitting there listening to the music with a beer and a ciggerette and your friends company is magic.

Im a male to but if i did get approached by a girl i wouldnt go out for sex i would want to know her.

Peace Renegade,
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics