About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-03, 23:06
Regular
 
somewhere up there
Default Girls do you like gay porn?

I mean the thought of two lesbians or more together "turns me on" and I was wondering if gay porn has that same effect on you girls.
 #2 
Old 2002-10-03, 23:33
Ironz Ironz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Girls do you like gay porn?

I've asked a few girls this question. I have recieved the general idea that girls basically like two cute guys, (such as myself and someone else), together, naked, but seeing them fucking each other's ass's out is not a turnon. I am curious as well if this generality is similar to the girls on totse?
 #3 
Old 2002-10-04, 02:30
methangel83 methangel83 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Girls do you like gay porn?

okay guy on guy is a sick thought for me yet i am a strait female but watching two girls is a turn on from h**l for me really. so hope i helped a bit
 #4 
Old 2002-10-04, 03:32
SadbutTrue SadbutTrue is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Girls do you like gay porn?

according to my psychology AP course, both women and men are more aroused by a single male and a single female, while the pictures focus on the female reaction, than anything else.
 #5 
Old 2002-10-04, 03:43
stephy_17 stephy_17 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Girls do you like gay porn?

I've watched gay porn with my cousin (who is gay) and I can't really say it turns me on, but it is kinda interesting. I think seeing guys kiss is cute but that's about it. I've seen this same question in here a few times and it makes me wonder why guys are so curious about it?
 #6 
Old 2002-10-04, 04:26
Regular
 
Default Re: Girls do you like gay porn?

They are secretly greeks.
 #7 
Old 2002-10-04, 07:16
Regular
 
somewhere up there
Default Re: Girls do you like gay porn?

quote:
Originally posted by stephy_17:
I've seen this same question in here a few times and it makes me wonder why guys are so curious about it?


please kindly provide the links to the gay porn questions that were posted before this one so that I may enlighten myself there. Also I was bored out of my mind when I posted this question, I don't really give a damn about if chicks dig gay porn. One more thing, I'm guessing that the handle you got is a new one.
 #8 
Old 2002-10-04, 10:13
stormybaka stormybaka is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Girls do you like gay porn?

Oh well with that being said, I guess that kills this topic and I guess in reply I don't really watch much porn...
 #9 
Old 2002-10-04, 18:32
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Girls do you like gay porn?

if they did dig gay porn would you become a gay porn star for the chicks?
 #10 
Old 2002-10-04, 20:12
Regular
 
Default Re: Girls do you like gay porn?

No. I value my ability of sitting down.
 #11 
Old 2002-10-04, 21:58
Doug-44 Doug-44 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Girls do you like gay porn?

quote:
Originally posted by malaria:
They are secretly greeks.


huh?
 #12 
Old 2002-10-04, 22:01
Phonix Shock Phonix Shock is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Girls do you like gay porn?

I hate hardcore porn altogather.

But seeing 2 men togather doesn't turn me on.

 #13 
Old 2002-10-04, 23:52
Regular
 
somewhere up there
Default Re: Girls do you like gay porn?

quote:
Originally posted by Doug-44:
huh?


*mutters something about how greek men like(liked?) anal with each other*

quote:
Originally posted by syphon detonator:if they did dig gay porn would you become a gay porn star for the chicks?


Hell no.

 #14 
Old 2002-10-06, 03:50
Regular
 
Default Re: Girls do you like gay porn?

quote:
Originally posted by stephy_17:
I've watched gay porn with my cousin (who is gay) and I can't really say it turns me on, but it is kinda interesting. I think seeing guys kiss is cute but that's about it. I've seen this same question in here a few times and it makes me wonder why guys are so curious about it?


We are curious about it because many guys are turned on by two women together and wonder if women also enjoy seeing the opposite sex going at it.
 #15 
Old 2002-10-06, 04:01
TheMouse TheMouse is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Girls do you like gay porn?

Nothing is more exciting than watching a big, sweaty mantrain in action.
 #16 
Old 2002-10-07, 20:59
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Girls do you like gay porn?

Gotta love them silly Canuckians..
 #17 
Old 2002-10-07, 22:30
TheSell0ut TheSell0ut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Girls do you like gay porn?

Feminine guys are sometimes hot(brent? ).
In the porn arena I prefer one girl- by herself. They are usually 'lolitas'.
Preferably a german, norwegian, swedish or from some third world country.
I think alot of girls who are too horny(meaning more horny than I am) would enjoy watching or experiencing sex with anything.
This includes watching a 800 pound man cram a cat up his arse.
But individual attractions depend on individuals. Girls as a whole probably don't like gay porn. Same with guys and lez porn.
Personally I don't feel any attraction to two girls who don't have any attraction to me or my gender.
 #18 
Old 2002-10-07, 23:49
Tooth Fairy Tooth Fairy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Girls do you like gay porn?

Yeah, I think two guys together can be a turn on. Only in porn though.
 #19 
Old 2002-10-08, 11:00
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: Girls do you like gay porn?

Lets look at this objectivly.
Straight men are aroused by lesbian porn.
Straight men are aroused by straight porn.
Straight men are not generaly aroused like gay porn.
Gay men are not generaly aroused by lesbian porn.
Gay men are not generaly aroused by straight porn.
Gay men aroused by gay porn.
Straight women are not generaly aroused by lesbian porn.
Straight women are somewhat aroused by straight porn.
Straight women are not generaly aroused by gay porn.

(not knowing enough about lesbian tastes to porn I will not make judgement on it.)

From this data what can we infer?
First, men in general are more aroused by porn than women, though women can be aroused by porn.
Second, straight women are somewhat atracted to porn in which they can associate with a participant.
Third, men prefer porn where they can either visualize themselves as the male in a pleasurable sex act, or visualize themselves in adition to the characters in the porn.

In summery, men are more aroused visualy than women are, and like what they would like to be a part of.

I hope this has been helpful.
 #20 
Old 2002-10-08, 15:09
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Girls do you like gay porn?

quote:
Originally posted by Prometheus:
Straight women are not generaly aroused by lesbian porn.


Hooo, you'd be surprised..
 #21 
Old 2002-10-08, 20:28
Regular
 
somewhere up there
Default Re: Girls do you like gay porn?

quote:
Originally posted by Spiffy McBang:
Hooo, you'd be surprised..


Exhibit A:

quote:
Originally posted by methangel83:
okay guy on guy is a sick thought for me yet i am a strait female but watching two girls is a turn on from h**l for me really. so hope i helped a bit


 #22 
Old 2002-10-09, 00:32
Raf_the_Penguin Raf_the_Penguin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Girls do you like gay porn?

just had to mention, talked bout similar matters with a few chicks i know n they dont find the idea of guy/guy asssex very appealing but orals a different mater entirely...
 #23 
Old 2002-10-09, 00:51
TheSell0ut TheSell0ut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Girls do you like gay porn?

If you like lesbian porn and your female, and you enjoy seeing nude women in sexual acts how can you not be bisexual or lesbian?
It doesn't make sense really.
How can it be a turn on?
Thats like saying you are a vegetarian yet you eat cow.
 #24 
Old 2002-10-09, 03:21
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Girls do you like gay porn?

Not really. There's a rather large difference between watching a sex act on TV and participating in it in real life. Women are held up as beautiful creatures by the media, unlike men, so it's much easier for people to view them as being beautiful and sexy than men in pics and videos- even straight women.

When it comes down to doing your own business, though, it's all about what gets your motor running. A girl may be much more likely to try sex with another girl once because of that media influence, just like a guy is highly unlikely to experiment with another guy unless he has an extremely strong curiosity about it, but once a person begins to figure themselves out, that media influence fades out almost entirely.

[This message has been edited by Spiffy McBang (edited 10-09-2002).]
 #25 
Old 2002-10-09, 05:59
Tooth Fairy Tooth Fairy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Girls do you like gay porn?

quote:
Originally posted by TheSell0ut:
If you like lesbian porn and your female, and you enjoy seeing nude women in sexual acts how can you not be bisexual or lesbian?
It doesn't make sense really.
How can it be a turn on?
Thats like saying you are a vegetarian yet you eat cow.



I disagree, if you're a heterosexual man, and you like watching lesbian porn, what does that
make you, according to your equation?

Also Prometheus, I find your post to be broad sweeping statements. Everyone is different, and unless there has been a statistical study and you can post the results (there probably has), then it is a little meaningless.

Personally, it is not the 'beauty' thing I find a turn on (although, all parties do have to be attractive), and lesbian porn doesn't especially do anything for me unless there's a man involved too. It's the whole penetration thing that does it for me, and that can be with gay men too. Not that I watch Any porn these days......
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics