About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-02, 04:07
Ghost Of Fuck Authority Ghost Of Fuck Authority is offline
Regular
 
Default Will You Marry Me SuzieGirl?

Will You Marry Me SuzieGirl?
 #2 
Old 2002-10-02, 04:25
Regular
 
Default Re: Will You Marry Me SuzieGirl?

I think we need an exorcist.
 #3 
Old 2002-10-02, 10:42
Reverand Robb Reverand Robb is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Will You Marry Me SuzieGirl?

Well, as a real ordained minister [Universal Life Church], I offer my services.

I accept all major credit cards, first born child, scrapping off the back of your neck and or a goiter.


[Despite what you may think, I am ordained; able to legally perform funerals, baptisms, weddings......]
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics