About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
This particular thread is a partial recovery - page 1 of its original capture was never archived, so some posts from that page are missing below.
 #1 
Old 2002-10-03, 06:15
stephy_17 stephy_17 is offline
Regular
 
Default A girl who this time isnt forgotten

Oh my good lord winki, that was not only the longest, but also the most intelligently written post I've ever read.
 #2 
Old 2002-10-08, 09:01
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: A girl who this time isnt forgotten

You can always tell when someone has their first exposure to a winki post. It is truly a blessing. Long, deep, rambly posts are sure signs that you have struck a nerve somewhere. And always read the whole winki post. Never skim through it.
 #3 
Old 2002-10-08, 15:17
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A girl who this time isnt forgotten

Even if you have to stop partway through and finish reading later.
 #4 
Old 2002-10-09, 15:06
Regular
 
Default Re: A girl who this time isnt forgotten

That's true. This was my first Winki experience.... it even helped ME it was that good. Sheesh, post more often will ya?
 #5 
Old 2002-10-10, 00:30
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: A girl who this time isnt forgotten

This is actualy the first winki "experience" I have seen in several months. Though she did pop in with a about a month ago.
 #6 
Old 2002-10-10, 06:44
Blurry Blurry is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A girl who this time isnt forgotten

That post was amazing.

"the winki post" heh....
 #7 
Old 2002-10-10, 06:57
Blurry Blurry is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A girl who this time isnt forgotten

BTW, can you write some essays i have to do..?

 #8 
Old 2002-10-10, 12:22
winki winki is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A girl who this time isnt forgotten

Aw Shucks......

I guess once in awhile I succeed in communicating my thoughts inteligibley.

The periods and new paragraphs definitely make them easier to take.

I enjoyed writing that, so it's really nice to get good feedback, special even!

*~!Thank You all very much!~*

Hi Renegade!, I hope things are going far more good than bad for you, at home and at school!

You, seem to have a very nice heart and another quality I've been trying to think of a word for, for a few minutes now,.... No luck with the one word.

What I feel from you is an inate openess and a willing, able,
& firmly ingrained, desire and capacity to care.

What I don't see is the sappy naivety that often accompanies such sweet souls ....... mostly, I know that I've been sappy and naive all my life to one degree or another.

Your maturity and the preferances and intrests you've expressed throughout the forums at totse, are what led me to believe you to be alot older than you are and just the kind of person I like to be around, if I'm around anyone that is, generally the company of cats is my preferance.

Compassion, that's the word.

My son is growing up very quickly now, twice as quickly as the first 7 years went the second 7. I don't know when it was, but I wish I'd known that the last time I read him a story would be the last time I read him a story.

Life is good! Whether you are happy or sad at any particular time. Bittersweet irony can be a very intoxicating thing.

I wish I could say that seeing well-thought out plans of action coming to fruition was equally as intoxicating, alas my good advice is based mostly on the irony thing, in conjunction with an eternally curious intellect and an aversion to finding myself thinking "Dammit!,now how the hell did this happen and, how am I going to/can, I fix it?

I imagine that the fruition thing wouldbe just as powerful an emotion, imagine being the operative word.

I envy you in a way, if your openess persists and your curiosity isn't squelched by anything or anyone, you should be very wise and very comfortable with your life alot sooner than many other people will.
If they ever are at all.

Knowing your age makes me a little sad, but I am not a pessimist, so I'll cast no negative aspersions or make dismal forcast's regarding those special qualities,(desire and ability to care)

If the good advice of others was something that was widely utilized, by those to whom it would genuinely be helpful, I can't help but think the world would be a much different place. I could/would never listen to anyone,.. hardheaded to a fault.

No one had ever been able to prove God to me, or anything else to explain existence and the cosmos, so I figured my brain was as good as anyones and made a habit of using it rather than being able to comprehend and embrace the notion that someone else could know what was good for me, or what wasn't. Oh well

My part in this thread has made me happy, which is a really nice feeling, and somewhat of a novelty in my life.

But it's about something you've been troubled by and so, more than anything, I hope that what's been said will really be of help to you. If it is, then that is waaaaay cool.

I used to pray for my little sister, To(unproven)God because I was told to, as well as, in the same breath,(abundant proof available) Mother Nature, I'd pray that she was always happy and that no one ever hurt her feelings or made her as sad as I'd been at times, that nothing bad would ever happen to her and that she would always have the things she wanted and loved.

My friend Greg told me that since I hadn't been praying to Jesus, that God had not heard any of my prayers at all, Nada! zip!..He had been raised going to church and was unwavering in his assertion that only through Jesus Christ could one communicate with God, he couldn't prove anything, of course. I had said my prayers because I wanted to believe and because I'd been raised by people I loved to do so, really I always hoped they were heard, but always had my doubts as to the existence of the intended receiver.

I told Greg I thought he was an idiot and that if he really really believed in a God for whom that was the rule, then I didn't know what to say other than what the fuck ever, that isn't the God I want to believe in, after that we didn't really see each other too much and to this day he is still sort of, well, what to say???? Still Greg.

What's funny is that recently I was thinking and something occured to me. What if Greg was right? What if not including praying to Jesus ,to forward my prayers to God, had really renederend them to the "dead letter file?" I have always doubted that vehemently.

My sister recently told me that she has never had a cavity, filling ,or any other anything wrong with her teeth, she is 34yr.s old!.......nada! She did marry a guy who turned out to be a real jerk, he hurt her feelings, made her sad, took away the things that she liked and loved and I am certain that she has been just as, if not more heartbroken than I ever was.

So here's the funny part, could it be that as Greg said, God didn't hear a word and that somehow all of my prayers had ended up at the Tooth Fairy's??????hmmmmmm

That you retain your compassion through good times and bad, is my prayer for you.
I haven't prayed specifically for anyone in quite a while. Do your part and don't forget to brush your teeth!

love winki~

Blurry,
If you set out what you have to write essays on, I'm probably not the only one who would be happy to post whatever thoughts occur to them with regard to those topics.
 #9 
Old 2002-10-11, 16:06
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A girl who this time isnt forgotten

Winki,

I have always thought of myself to be strange, in the way of that i was the one who cared for Adolf Hitler and all those people the world hated. I forgave him for everything and i thought he needed someone to love - i dont know why but i did.

I have the buddhist bloud in me i care for every sentient being and i care for my surroundings.

I dont know where im heading and what im heading to but god im excited - and im happy. I want to be the best and feel the best at all times and i will try and i will try so hard.

God bless you all your so great.

Peace Renegade,
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics