About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-29, 04:13
verbal verbal is offline
Regular
 
Default How far would you go to protect your sister?

I know that I just started posting, but try and look past that for a moment.

Alright, here's the situation: I got a sister that's 16 years old and guys are going crazy over her. Whenever we go to parties there's always some fuckin kid staring at her and hitting on her. Now, more than a few times, I've had fuck some kids up for hitting on her. What I want to know is how far the rest of you would go.

I know how guys are at that age, because I know how I was... But I don't want my little sister getting treated like I treated girls. Know what I'm saying? I'm just trying to protect her. But it gets fucked up sometimes... sometimes I'll get so pissed that I see myself flippin the fuck out and landing myself in Rikers.

Shouldn't you be willing to protect your family at all costs? Or am I taking this whole thing to far in my head?
 #2 
Old 2002-09-29, 05:08
braindead braindead is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How far would you go to protect your sister?

your going postal dude. nothing you can do. no matter how much you try to protect her, shes still gonna lose her innocenste(<totally not spelled right). deal with it. just try and steer her toward the right crowd.
 #3 
Old 2002-09-29, 10:56
stgeorge6602 stgeorge6602 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How far would you go to protect your sister?

how much do you trust her.?.
how well has she been brought up.
you cannot protect her for ever........
you cannot protect her from growing up.....
you must trust in her and her decissions and let her make her own judgement on things...
if she makes some mistakes, thats okay she will learn,and hopefully not make them again...
this is how we grow .

 #4 
Old 2002-09-29, 10:57
Crack-ed Crack-ed is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How far would you go to protect your sister?

I know where your coming from. I've got a little that's only 14, but looks about 17!!
She gets alot of interest of lads alot older than her & I also have to look out for her. But like what was said, you can only protect her so much & try your best to stear her towards the right crowd. Let's face it we can't be with our sisters 24/7. If she's fairly sensible then thier should'nt be too many problems anyhow!!!.
 #5 
Old 2002-09-29, 14:52
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How far would you go to protect your sister?

Save it for when you need it. Let her have attention- nothing wrong with that. No one needs protection unless they're going to get hurt, so wait until it seems like more than her getting hit on might happen to get ready.

You can't change the way the guys act. As was said, though, you can try and get her to appreciate guys who aren't that way. She has to learn to trust her own judgement, though. Let her know you've got her back, but no more- if you go smacking around everyone who hits on her, eventually she'll tell you to bugger off, and then if things go bad at a party you would have accompanied her to, you're not there.
 #6 
Old 2002-09-29, 15:28
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How far would you go to protect your sister?

you need to calm the fuck down, its her life not yours. unless they are raping her its none of your business what she does sexualy. i dont care what your sister looks like, i would fuck her just so i could face an idiot such as yourself one on one to teach you a lesson. let her live her own life because one day your going to meet someone like me and be very sorry that you used violence to "protect" your sister. you are in fact hurting and enslaving her with you dumbasss protection.
 #7 
Old 2002-09-29, 17:29
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: How far would you go to protect your sister?

People who treat girls like sluts should not object to others wanting to do the same.

However, if you are a genuinely honorable man, then there is room for objection, and the obvious answer to how far one would go is, as far as it takes.
This includes a normal, functionining relationship with your sister since childhood, however, so she can tell when men genuinely care for her and when they just want her to take off her pants. Thats harder than just beating up guys with wandering eyes.

Its stupid to act like a primate, then demand that your sister act noble.

But girls can be just as gullible as guys when it comes to sex, so when all of that doesnt work, just fuck people up until she chooses one you agree with. Not necessarily physically, mental games are so much more fun.

My friends sister always went out with these scrawny little alpha-male backstreet boy types, but theyd only last around her for about 3 weeks, because her old brother, who was a 280 lb wall of muscle, would just humiliate them everytime they came over. He'd watch TV and yell into the kitchen at them, "Alicia! Bring me more roast beef...Have Dylan bring it in. On his knees." LoL, and hed do is straight-faced, so the kid would just leave with his tail between his legs everyday. Now shes finally engaged to a normal respectable guy that Frank doesnt bitterly humble.
 #8 
Old 2002-09-29, 18:55
verbal verbal is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How far would you go to protect your sister?

Maybe I should clarify. When I'm talking about some kid hitting on her, it's not your friendly valedictorian church-goer. I have no problem with decent guys. But c'mon, this is Jersey, you gotta stand up for your own or you'll get walked all over. Sometimes it comes to fists (never in front of her) but a lot of times all it takes is some pull. Talk to some people, make a move if you have to, but 9 out 10 times the scumbag won't talk to her again.

This question was written to see what other people thought, not so much to adjust my actions. By now it's completely out of my control. The days of going to high school parties are long gone and I'm getting out of here soon, so I have no choice. And well, I trust her not to do something she'll regret for the rest of her life.

I was surpised at some people's complete lack of loyalty towards their own family. If you're not willing to use "dumbass protection" for your family, what the fuck are you loyal to? Where do your loyalties lie? Shit, family is there to look after eachother. In the same way that my sister tells me when I'm about to fuck up, I helped her when some high and mighty football prick decides to take advantage of her.

[This message has been edited by verbal (edited 09-29-2002).]
 #9 
Old 2002-09-29, 20:30
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How far would you go to protect your sister?

I agree with syphon, I'd hit on your sister just for a reason to kick your ass. Your sisters love life is none of your concern. Aslong as she isn't getting hit it's none of your concern. Rape and Physical abuse are the only reasons you should get involved.
 #10 
Old 2002-09-29, 20:43
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How far would you go to protect your sister?

quote:
Originally posted by verbal:
Maybe I should clarify. When I'm talking about some kid hitting on her, it's not your friendly valedictorian church-goer. I have no problem with decent guys. But c'mon, this is Jersey, you gotta stand up for your own or you'll get walked all over.


How about an example? What I'm picturing is some random guy walking up to this girl and putting the moves on. Not friendly valedictorian church-goer shit, but all he's doing is talking. Is there something different that happens in Jersey? I see nothing in that situation that needs to be stood up to, so I must be missing something. Just because a guy might be an obvious weasel doesn't mean anyone needs to step in while he's running his yap.
 #11 
Old 2002-09-29, 21:58
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: How far would you go to protect your sister?

I am loyal to my family. Thats why I wouldnt act like an asshole, and bring empty headed sluts around, then expect my sister to be the picture of traditional honor.

Where in Jersey do you live?
 #12 
Old 2002-09-29, 22:23
TheParkinator TheParkinator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How far would you go to protect your sister?

I'd do anthing I had to to protect my sister.
 #13 
Old 2002-09-30, 00:21
Doug-44 Doug-44 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How far would you go to protect your sister?

yeah u need to calm down, they havent done anything to her, i cant believe your such an idiot that u would go punch some guy just for likeing you sister. what did they do? they must think your a big asshole.

id love to try and get some of your little sister so i could kick you ass.
 #14 
Old 2002-09-30, 02:24
TBPlayer TBPlayer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How far would you go to protect your sister?

Ease up on the protection a bit, I mean I'm in agreeance with some people in here saying that you can't be with her 24/7. I have a little sister too, and I mean no matter what you do, people are goin' to hit on her or something. Calm down a bit, if a kid starts to hit on her, don't go all apeshit on 'im. I mean how do you expect she's goin' to find a good guy if you scare more than half of 'em away cuz they just go up to her? Like say some kid looks like a punkass or some loser, etc., he could be completely different from what he looks like. I mean if some punkass kid is like fucking with her and it's more than just like tryin to get her interested, then interfere, but she also needs to learn some independence, and how to fend for herself, ya know? If she has you to protect her all the time, she might either be dependant upon you. Either that or she'd get really pissed. And besides, if she is hot, then she'll get hit on a lot. It happens. Oh yeah, if I was older than you I'd also go for your sister just to whoop your ass.

[This message has been edited by TBPlayer (edited 09-30-2002).]
 #15 
Old 2002-09-30, 07:18
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: How far would you go to protect your sister?

Keep tabs on her, but don't interfere unless she asks for it.

Also, put word out that you are looking after her, but won't get involved as long as she is treated with respect.

Realy, that is the best you can hope for. I never liked my sister's boyfriend but didn't mess with thier relationship. I just let him know that he should treat her right. This from a non-physical, non-violent younger brother to a former gang member twice my size. It took 3 years for her to realize that he was an ass, but if nothing else, he treated her good.
 #16 
Old 2002-09-30, 14:17
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: How far would you go to protect your sister?

Id like to beat up everyone who says they want his sister just to fuck with him. Thats totally gay. I can probably take you.
 #17 
Old 2002-09-30, 21:01
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How far would you go to protect your sister?

You debased your entire argument when you said gay. I think this kid is a dickhead and it would be fun to kick his ass infront of his sister.
 #18 
Old 2002-09-30, 23:32
punkrawkerstonershit punkrawkerstonershit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How far would you go to protect your sister?

ok what is the big deal with new jersy. it could be worse. first tou could be living ib beiruit and have some guy just kidnap her or ask her hand in marrige. she also isn't living in some place like south central l.a. if u live on the jersey shore you have nothing to worry about. those kids are all transplanted pussies from upstate new york. what is the big deal if a guy hits on her jesus, are u afriad that she is a slut and you don't know it? i'd just clam the fuck down dude jesus
 #19 
Old 2002-10-01, 02:37
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: How far would you go to protect your sister?

Shut up. If someone tried to give me that speech about my own sister, theyd only get about halfway through before I pulled their eye out of their head (I did that once, it ruled- and Im from Jersey...Grrrrr) LoL
 #20 
Old 2002-10-01, 03:02
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How far would you go to protect your sister?

quote:
Originally posted by TOWCHBob:
I agree with syphon, I'd hit on your sister just for a reason to kick your ass. Your sisters love life is none of your concern. Aslong as she isn't getting hit it's none of your concern. Rape and Physical abuse are the only reasons you should get involved.


Haha, I said none of your concern twice.
*removes foot from mouth*

 #21 
Old 2002-10-01, 03:15
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: How far would you go to protect your sister?

You left out, predatory assholes taking advantage of the fact that almost zero 16 year olds know what is good for them or what they want at all.
 #22 
Old 2002-10-01, 04:28
verbal verbal is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How far would you go to protect your sister?

First of all, I don't live down the shore. I'm from a little town called Paterson, maybe you've heard of it?

Anyway, to everyone that says they would fuck with my sister just so they could kick my ass, you obviously don't understand this type of situation, so fuck off. When someone gets their "ass kicked" it's never the end of it, that's just the beginning. It's all about numbers... and respect and loyalty.

But seriously, though, she's had a boyfriend or 2, but they were stand-up guys. I had no problem with it. What I'm talking about are those shifty fuckin kids, who have the balls to disrespect my sister (and therefore my family) by scheming on her.

And I hear what you're saying Prometheus, at least there was one mature answer... All you can do is do your best and hope. I'm just looking out for her while I can, with my experience.

But hey, originally I just wanted to know who else would stand up for their naive little sister in these types of situations. And how far you'd go. But since majority of you feel I'm an "asshole" who "needs to calm down," go on, continue - I enjoy it.



[This message has been edited by verbal (edited 10-01-2002).]
 #23 
Old 2002-10-01, 04:30
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: How far would you go to protect your sister?

I think they should be hanged, dude. Id fuck em up for you. (I live on just about the northernmost town that could be considered the Jersey shore- We're on the Raritan bay shore)
 #24 
Old 2002-10-01, 04:32
verbal verbal is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How far would you go to protect your sister?

where's that? close to pt. pleasant?

haha or how about this one: which exit?
 #25 
Old 2002-10-01, 04:42
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: How far would you go to protect your sister?

117. Its close to Sandy Hook, which is the northernmost ocean-shore beach on the jersey shore
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics