|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2002-09-28, 02:41
|
|
|
Female Orgasm
Damnit I can't take this shit anymore... I'm such a little bitch and you all can laugh at me but this sucks.
I told my girlfriend I need a week break today because she lies a lot, and a bunch of other problems but in the relationship I feel really insecure that her last boyfriend gave her many many many orgasms and that I haven't given her one yet. I lost my virginity this summer, sex is totally new to me, I don't think she realizes how bad I feel that I can't do it. I need some help. Anything and everything, any links to doing it... This is probably the wrong time to post this and I pray to god she doesnt see this shit, but I can't help this feeling. Yes I am a very sensitive person and I am actually starting to not even enjoy sex anymore because she gets nothing out of it. Please someone help me.... All I want to do is make her feel good and I guess I am a little jealous of her ex... but I dunno... I know this seems so fucking stupid but I can't stand it. I feel like shit when she gets horny and I don't want to do it because I'm scared that I'll fuck something up.... Can anyone help me out....She's probably gonna be so pissed off when she sees this. Oh well I dont even care Im just so... fucking depressed and I dont even care if nobody here helps me because everyone in the fucking universe seems to be able to fuck for hours besides me.... what the FUCK. I can't have sex with her and feel good about it anymore, I hate this feeling. Someone help.
|
|
#2
 2002-09-28, 02:54
|
majikchemist 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Female Orgasm
first off, calm-down, take deap breaths, and tell yourself, I am a good fuck buddie, I am a good fuck buddie....when doin' it try thinkin' of something else like sports or T.V. or TOTSE! and also try to slow down your breathing, and beat off more, it improves stamina so I hear....
|
|
#3
 2002-09-28, 05:27
|
Township Rebellion 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Female Orgasm
quote: Originally posted by Fuck: Damnit I can't take this shit anymore... I'm such a little bitch and you all can laugh at me but this sucks.
I told my girlfriend I need a week break today because she lies a lot, and a bunch of other problems but in the relationship I feel really insecure that her last boyfriend gave her many many many orgasms and that I haven't given her one yet. I lost my virginity this summer, sex is totally new to me, I don't think she realizes how bad I feel that I can't do it. I need some help. Anything and everything, any links to doing it... This is probably the wrong time to post this and I pray to god she doesnt see this shit, but I can't help this feeling. Yes I am a very sensitive person and I am actually starting to not even enjoy sex anymore because she gets nothing out of it. Please someone help me.... All I want to do is make her feel good and I guess I am a little jealous of her ex... but I dunno... I know this seems so fucking stupid but I can't stand it. I feel like shit when she gets horny and I don't want to do it because I'm scared that I'll fuck something up.... Can anyone help me out....She's probably gonna be so pissed off when she sees this. Oh well I dont even care Im just so... fucking depressed and I dont even care if nobody here helps me because everyone in the fucking universe seems to be able to fuck for hours besides me.... what the FUCK. I can't have sex with her and feel good about it anymore, I hate this feeling. Someone help.
why would she see this? does your g/f even know about Totse?
|
|
#4
 2002-09-28, 11:38
|
|
|
Re: Female Orgasm
yea she does.... she posts in this forum sometimes I believe. Sigh. Sex is really getting to my head. I can't help but wanting to be better than some asshole that cheated on her, but when she lies about her past boyfriends and who she had sex with it makes me feel a whole lot more useless... Im taking this week break because I am hurt, mostly. I feel so inadequate.
|
|
#5
 2002-09-28, 12:03
|
Jacross 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Female Orgasm
quote: Originally posted by majikchemist: and beat off more, it improves stamina so I hear....
so thats the secret to my success ;-)
|
|
#6
 2002-09-28, 18:10
|
Spiffy McBang 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Female Orgasm
Ok.. *why* does she get nothing out of it? As long as she's capable of it, then there's two broad categories the problem usually fits into- either you're not lasting long enough, or you're not hitting it the right way. The first one you can find shitloads of info on. Position changes, mental state, and experience all help with that. The second one, if she's not helping you with it, then that's as much her fault as yours.
You hear that, girl?
It doesn't matter if you're doing it the same way that worked well with her ex or not. Every pair of people is different, and require experimenting to find what works best.
Of course, if you've tried everything you both can think of and nothing works, then maybe that's yet another reason to go your separate ways.. apparently lying isn't enough..
|
|
#7
 2002-09-28, 21:12
|
biot 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Female Orgasm
I applaud your member name.
|
|
#8
 2002-09-29, 06:17
|
darkwonders 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Female Orgasm
if your fairly young(under 17 or 16) then that prolly explains it or if your hardly ever wack off. The first time most guys have sex it's over in a flash of lightning. The more you do it the more familar it feels. Also have you ever thought about eating her out. If you really wanna make her feel good look it up. I found some very good help files on this, except you really have to know your way around in her. If you've looked at lots of porn it helps.
|
|
#9
 2002-09-30, 01:49
|
|
|
Re: Female Orgasm
Thanks for the help but that's ok...
Found out she slept around. a lot. had plenty of people. Plenty of fun. Not me. She was boning when I was just learning how to play pokemon. Wonderful.
Lied to me about it. A lot. Told me a fantasy life that she never had, of being innocent.
Quite frankly, I regret losing my virginity to her and I don't even wanna give her an orgasm, I'll leave that to the kids she wants to sleep around with.
Thanks for the help anyways. Forget this thread. I need to forget relationships. and love. and sex. It's bullshit. I don't want any of it anymore. Too much pain.
k bye.
|
|
#10
 2002-09-30, 07:04
|
|
Moderator
|
|
The fine line between genius and madness
|
|
Re: Female Orgasm
Wow. I have never heard a guy make himself so human and vulnerable before. A guy like you should be able to attract a good girl without a whole lot of trouble. Just put youself out there.
|
|
#11
 2002-09-30, 12:19
|
|
|
Re: Female Orgasm
Dude I just can't do it anymore. I asked her what I should have changed in the relationship about myself and she said nothing, I asked her what mistakes I made, she said none. I didn't do ANYTHING to her dude and I can't help this feeling. I'm stuck.
I love her, but I hate her at the same time. I want to be with her because trust me, she is a sweetheart, but her past is just so disgusting and I can't deal with it anymore. How can I be sure she's changed when she's been lying to me this whole time, telling me she never did any of that shit? I'm going through so much torment right now, and yeah Im being dramatic, I dont GIVE a fuck anymore. I got so focused on giving her an orgasm, thought it would be like the second or third time she had one, I wanted to do it over and over. All I ever fuckin wanted was to make her happy, which I succeeded at, but I find out that no, she already did it... with lots, and lots of people. I can't take it that she's so secretive and I'm new to this sex shit. I feel fucking used and I hate to say it, but people like me and her do not belong together, because while she is perfectly happy with her boyfriend that lost his virginity to her, I am perfectly miserable with my girlfriend that lied to me and fucked everyone. I dont even wanna get into the stories she told me because I dont wanna give her more of a bad reputation. She is nice, deep down inside. But I just can't take it.... I have to call her up today and act like a total asshole while I really deep down love her SO MUCH but acting is the only way she will leave me forever. I know that nobody is listening anymore, but I'll just say this. Im starting to see why some guys aren't so sweet.
I feel like I dont belong in this world. Everyone says there are nice women out there who wont lie to you.... but its funny how me and them would be so happy together, and we can never seem to find each other. Im going through so much heartache that suicide keeps coming to my head, but im not dumb enough to try that shit ever again...God damnit I hate this shit. It hurts.
|
|
#12
 2002-09-30, 15:02
|
Spiffy McBang 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Female Orgasm
Man, I sympathize.. I knew a girl who fucked over a number of my friends with her lying and shit.. the only thing that made that not as bad as your situation was that her lies were so extraordinary as to allow us to see through them rather quickly (like her claim to be dating a guy from N'Suck). I know none of them were really happy until she went away.. sounds like you might be in the same boat. I'm honestly sorry to hear that you need to be an asshole for it to end- no one should have to do that. Good luck, though.
|
|
#13
 2002-09-30, 16:19
|
|
Moderator
|
|
The fine line between genius and madness
|
|
Re: Female Orgasm
Dump her ass. Now. You won't be able to live with yourself until you do.
|
|
#14
 2002-09-30, 17:54
|
adihash 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Female Orgasm
I know girls like that, yeah they might be nice deep down but shes still a slapper and they don't change. NO matter how nice you treat em. Don't be a bastard when you dump her and have faith you'll find your lucky lady 
|
|
#15
 2002-09-30, 18:59
|
TBPlayer 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Female Orgasm
Yeah, dump this village bicycle. Just don't be much of a dick about it. You'll find a chick who isn't passed around more than a bong, you just have to put this behind you.
|
|
#16
 2002-10-02, 16:28
|
|
|
Re: Female Orgasm
I want to try to make this work. See the "what should I do" thread... that is my girlfriend posting here. When people say she can't change it scares me, because I am deeply attached to this girl and I don't want to be lingering on hope, I want her to actually change. Please just help me figure out what to do to make this work. I can't let her go and she means everything to me. Can she change?
|
|
#17
 2002-10-03, 01:35
|
Tooth Fairy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Female Orgasm
OK, has she actually been sleeping with other people While she's been with you, or was it before you got together?
If it's the first, then, yeah, probably dump her. If it's the second, then maybe she's lied about it so a/ - you don't feel inadequate, and b/ - so you don't think she's a slut.
There's nothing wrong with sexual experimentation for males Or females.
To answer you initial Q. Clitoral stimulation! Not too hard.........
|
|
#18
 2002-10-03, 02:24
|
stephy_17 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Female Orgasm
quote: Originally posted by Tooth Fairy: OK, has she actually been sleeping with other people While she's been with you, or was it before you got together?
If it's the first, then, yeah, probably dump her. If it's the second, then maybe she's lied about it so a/ - you don't feel inadequate, and b/ - so you don't think she's a slut.
There's nothing wrong with sexual experimentation for males Or females.
To answer you initial Q. Clitoral stimulation! Not too hard.........
I agree with you 100% on that. Especially the clitoral stimulation part. If you want to get her off that's the best way for a beginner.
|
|
#19
 2002-10-03, 20:11
|
|
|
Re: Female Orgasm
yeah dude just lick it before you stick it...
|
|
#20
 2002-10-04, 03:10
|
MentalJester 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Female Orgasm
quote: Originally posted by Fuck: I want to try to make this work. See the "what should I do" thread... that is my girlfriend posting here. When people say she can't change it scares me, because I am deeply attached to this girl and I don't want to be lingering on hope, I want her to actually change. Please just help me figure out what to do to make this work. I can't let her go and she means everything to me. Can she change?
Dude, Your gonna be alright man. You remind me so much of myself. I been through shit like this before. I can tell you man, with girls like this , just give it up. They cant change, they have psychological issues that make them this way. Its like they are Bipolar or something and most Bipolars dont want to change. Anyways thats besides the point. This is about you. I used to be like you a decent and nice guy, and I got messed up with girls like yours. They try to act like something or someone they arent, and if they let you in on their little secretive past they try to convince you how much they have changed (especially) since they have met you. I gave them a chance NONE of them truely changed. Its was only for a small time, then they were back to doing the things they used to do. I heard people talk about girls like this but I had to learn the hard way. I read a few posts from your girls topic. Some of them are right (I.E.) Someone stated the fact that she may think she loves you cause you helped her through a hard time in her life. That is how it all works. You are nice to them and help them and they think their in love cause your different than the ASSHOLEs they have been with. But for some fucked reason they go back to the jerkoffs they used to be with. Dude, dont believe in movies and fantasies, Fuck Hollywood its all bullshit. Hollywood fantasies would have you believe you can change people like this (I.E.) the movie Pretty woman. I used to love that movie when I was younger then I realized it was bullshit. You cant change people. they have to change themselves. Man take it from me, let her go and you will see the truth and more. Once you let her go she will regret and come back to you begging. All the ones I let go always came back begging cause they get out there and see that all they have is a bunch of asshole guys that want to treat them like shit and THEY HAD a nice person. But you cant let her back, cause they dont change. It would take a miracle from God to change them. Also, dude dont take this the wronge way or anything cause like I said you remind me of the way I used to be. You may be too nice and vulnerable of a person. I was, then I saw the truth. You got to look out for yourself. And Remember, You cant turn a Ho into a housewife......
|
|
#21
 2002-10-04, 06:29
|
crocodile dundee 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Female Orgasm
For starters there are two types of female orgasm, clitoral and vaginal.
A chicks clit is at the top of her labia (lips) abover her vagina and u can feel it like a hard little bump when shes excited. the easiest way to give a girl a clitoral orgasm is to 'massage' it or lick her out while teasing her clit. this may take 5 or 10 minutes of stimulation for her to orgasm.
the second type of orgasm the 'vaginal' can be very difficult for a woman to have. especially during sex as the man often cums WAY before she is ready. a huge percentage of women complain that they dont orgasm during sex....so dont feel too bad.
if u want to please a women... heres a few clues..
foreplay..
every heard of it??
its like warming up the kettle. women thrive on anticipation. u have to make it last. dont go straight for her pussy or tits. caress her whole body and work your way in, get her breathing hot and heavy and begging for it.
women are like cars...and men are the drivers...bad drivers crash their cars...good drivers become part of the machinery
u can quote me on that one.
croc
|
|
#22
 2002-10-04, 14:59
|
braindead 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Female Orgasm
you can't turn a whore into a housewife
|
|
#23
 2002-10-04, 20:42
|
crazydarkangel9 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Female Orgasm
quote: Originally posted by braindead: you can't turn a whore into a housewife
Look frist I want to tell you that I am the girlfriend and I want to explain to you what happen to me when I was little....most girls my age have morals and yes I am changing it is true I can see it in me...once I want to give up something I can....look when I was younger I saw my mother do this sleeping with everyone and there father....no I did not even come close to what she did....but when you are faced with your mother doing only that you kinda learn that.....I only slept 8 people...I know now that it is digusting and gross and if I could I would go back in time and change it....since I no controll over the past and I only have control over the future I am changeing for my self because I am a sweet person with a good heart and I know that I can change....also when I was younger I was molested by someone in my family and this person told me " this is what all pretty girls get" at the time I did not belive him but I did start to........I also fell in love with an asshole who I loved but he cheated on me 6 times that I know of there is more I just know it...I started hateing him and all man so I dicide to do to them what they were doing to me........I must admit this I did kinda like sex but I hated what I was doing to myself and I tried to kill myself because of this......but I thought that I only deserved it....but know I realize that I deseve more.....I can change and other people like I was can change to....I am so happy right now....see no one ever told me that this was wrong......even though the little voice in my head said it was wrong........I did not listen to it....but now that my boyfriend showed me that it was wrong I realize that it was nasty....I love him so much....I belive in myself and I see it aready that I have changed......so you are wrong you can turn " a ho into a housewife" I am living proof........
|
|
#24
 2002-10-04, 21:06
|
lilymunster 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Female Orgasm
I know ALOT of girls who had fucked up childhoods, ie molestation, early exposore, whatever, and with each of them they fucked around alot when they were young, then they grew up, got over their emotional problems, found the guy they loved and now have kids and normal lives. That "you cant make a whore a housewife" is bullshit.
Past is past. But the lying/cheating is a serious problem.
|
|
#25
 2002-10-04, 21:39
|
crazydarkangel9 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Female Orgasm
quote: Originally posted by lilymunster: I know ALOT of girls who had fucked up childhoods, ie molestation, early exposore, whatever, and with each of them they fucked around alot when they were young, then they grew up, got over their emotional problems, found the guy they loved and now have kids and normal lives. That "you cant make a whore a housewife" is bullshit.
Past is past. But the lying/cheating is a serious problem.
I fully fucking agree with you
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|