About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-28, 02:30
EliXeRNoVa EliXeRNoVa is offline
Regular
 
Default I NEED A G/F im 14 HELLPPPPPP

Im 14 NEVER BEEN KISSED NEVER HAD SEX OF COURSE IF I NEVER BEEN KISSED. I am kinda a "geek" but damn do i know everthing about how to give a girl "pleasure" and how 2 kiss but im probably not good cuz i never had practice anyhow... I need some info on getting a girl btw i am in 9th grade freshmen I do swim competitively i am extreamly fast but my HS team doesnt start till november and i cant show off till then... N E how would a girl like me becuz im good at that or is there anything else i can do to get a girl to like me.. PLEASE HELP
 #2 
Old 2002-09-28, 02:58
majikchemist majikchemist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I NEED A G/F im 14 HELLPPPPPP

sad....I personally can't help youexcept to say girls like good conversations...and learn hand massage and foot massage techniques...
 #3 
Old 2002-09-28, 03:06
EliXeRNoVa EliXeRNoVa is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I NEED A G/F im 14 HELLPPPPPP

hey I do know that some girls kinda like me but i must say that i am rather shy when it comes to talking 2 people but online like aim i can talk for hours i just cant verbaly express what im thinking does anybody know anything that could help me with that...i guess that clears up alota the question
 #4 
Old 2002-09-28, 05:05
Regular
 
somewhere up there
Default Re: I NEED A G/F im 14 HELLPPPPPP

The only way to get rid of your shyness is to talk to chicks and talk till you're sick and then you will get over your shyness. Reading all about the chick getting stuff will get you no-where if you don't go out there and make contact. So just get out there and give it a go. The worst thing that could happen is that you die a painful death, and you're not afraid of dying are you? Good.
 #5 
Old 2002-09-28, 05:24
Township Rebellion Township Rebellion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I NEED A G/F im 14 HELLPPPPPP

quote:
Originally posted by EliXeRNoVa:
Im 14 NEVER BEEN KISSED NEVER HAD SEX OF COURSE IF I NEVER BEEN KISSED. I am kinda a "geek" but damn do i know everthing about how to give a girl "pleasure" and how 2 kiss but im probably not good cuz i never had practice anyhow... I need some info on getting a girl btw i am in 9th grade freshmen I do swim competitively i am extreamly fast but my HS team doesnt start till november and i cant show off till then... N E how would a girl like me becuz im good at that or is there anything else i can do to get a girl to like me.. PLEASE HELP


you do realize that you don't "NEED" a girlfriend. just wait, you're too young. don't bother with sex at your age, that'll fuck your life over real good. it's WAY too easy to get someone pregnant. stick with masterbation until you're older. that's my advice.
 #6 
Old 2002-09-28, 06:09
cueT cueT is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I NEED A G/F im 14 HELLPPPPPP

No there is nothing else that you would ever possibly be able to do. I guess your going to have to wait until swimming comes around and impress the hundreds of beautiful girls that go to the swimming meets or whatever they are called. And if you lose, you will never get a girlfriend. You will die a lonely and pathetic man.
 #7 
Old 2002-09-28, 13:33
TBPlayer TBPlayer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I NEED A G/F im 14 HELLPPPPPP

For the love of god boy, you have to be able to talk to chicks, otherwise you will get nowhere. Just talk in person and none of the aim crap, you can't win a chick over with that, unless you like spend years on some poem. Just go up to some chicks and become friends with 'em, hang out, get to know 'em, and ask one out. I mean what have you got to lose? No offense, but from what it sounds like you don't got much to lose, so just go for it.
 #8 
Old 2002-09-28, 14:52
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I NEED A G/F im 14 HELLPPPPPP

Tell girls you shit your pants. That'll get em.
 #9 
Old 2002-09-28, 14:55
thewhacker thewhacker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I NEED A G/F im 14 HELLPPPPPP

Tell the girls youll pay them that should work.


not that i have treid or ever will.
 #10 
Old 2002-09-29, 06:21
darkwonders darkwonders is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I NEED A G/F im 14 HELLPPPPPP

trying to tell a 14 year old to just wait isn't gonna get you anywhere. Im 14 i didn't wait, not because i was so incredibly horny i just didn't wanna be a virgin until i was 19. Sex is kinda dissapointing when your young. You have to know what your doing for it to work.
 #11 
Old 2002-09-29, 14:53
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I NEED A G/F im 14 HELLPPPPPP

Practical experience is never a bad thing.

Unless something bad happens. But that's why we have Trojans.
 #12 
Old 2002-09-29, 15:23
Cheeseclock Cheeseclock is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I NEED A G/F im 14 HELLPPPPPP

heres a tip
GO OUTSIDE!
 #13 
Old 2002-09-29, 16:39
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I NEED A G/F im 14 HELLPPPPPP

EliXeRNoVa, valium
 #14 
Old 2002-09-29, 21:45
EliXeRNoVa EliXeRNoVa is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I NEED A G/F im 14 HELLPPPPPP

HEY I NEVER GO OUTSIDE! IT IS VERY DANGEROUS lol BUT I do HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO LIFE I AM RATHER "SLOW" AND umm damn i forgot what i was saying.. :P AND I EVEN GO TO A SCHOOL FULL OF SLUTS THE GOT A NICKNAME FOR IT FORT FERTILE (it is fort ZUmmwalt) AND I AM THAT STUPID NOT TO TALK OR FOR THAT MATTER GO OUTSIDE!!!!!! btw my mother used to beat me that could possibly have something to do with it!
 #15 
Old 2002-09-30, 00:26
Doug-44 Doug-44 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I NEED A G/F im 14 HELLPPPPPP

[QUOTE]Originally posted by EliXeRNoVa:
Im 14 NEVER BEEN KISSED NEVER HAD SEX OF COURSE IF I NEVER BEEN KISSED. I am kinda a "geek" but damn do i know everthing about how to give a girl "pleasure" and how 2 kiss but im probably not good cuz i never had practice anyhow... I need some info on getting a girl btw i am in 9th grade freshmen I do swim competitively i am extreamly fast but my HS team doesnt start till november and i cant show off till then... N E how would a girl like me becuz im good at that or is there anything else i can do to get a girl to like me.. PLEASE HELP [/QUOTE

im 15 and have only had like 2 girl freinds, its okay, soon a girl see you for a good guy and end up talking to you, but when she does you cant let her go, my latest girl freind recently that i got, i never said a word to her, she just started talking to me. maby sometimes u got to let girls come to you first. thats how i got both of my girls.
 #16 
Old 2002-09-30, 01:49
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I NEED A G/F im 14 HELLPPPPPP

ill be your girlfriend.

er... no, that doesnt work. sorry, try something else.
 #17 
Old 2002-09-30, 06:59
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: I NEED A G/F im 14 HELLPPPPPP

EliXeRNoVa, you sound like me at your age. The best you can do is work up the nerve to talk to girls. Try to do the friends thing first. Try hanging out just as friends and let it go from there. And don't be too discuraged when you get shot down.

In other words, do the complete opposite of what I did as a kid.

I had it hard. I once wrote a girl a great, romantic poem. She transfered out of all the classes we had together in response.

If I can survive that, you should be able to handle a normal rejection.

p.s. Friends, both male and female agreed that it was a good poem.
 #18 
Old 2002-09-30, 17:22
scaryscazz scaryscazz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I NEED A G/F im 14 HELLPPPPPP

hay hay

At 13 i had never pulled, i felt exactaly like you, but then i went to a pary and got stoned out of my mind, i started making out with girl who i knew for 2 hours and she ended up giving me head. From that i got loads of confidence and started talking to girls more. As soon as i realised that I COULD GET GIRLS, i had more than i could handle!

Get a confidence boost and maybe MSN mesenger if you can't talk to girls face to face. Trust it will work

Have fun and good luck
Scazz
 #19 
Old 2002-09-30, 17:27
scaryscazz scaryscazz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I NEED A G/F im 14 HELLPPPPPP

hay hay
http://www.totse.com/bbs/Forum4/HTML/001495.html - also cheak this out

have fun
scazz
 #20 
Old 2002-09-30, 19:18
punkrawkerstonershit punkrawkerstonershit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I NEED A G/F im 14 HELLPPPPPP

ok well i was like you when i was younger. i was afriad to talk to girls and what not. bt like one other person said about getting stoned and making out. It worked for me. I got so incredibly high on weed and started making out with my friends cousin. it gave me loads of confidence. also start out with fat chicks. they are willing to put out. As one person said More Cushion for the pushin. this will also help your confidence, and then you can date the girls that you want to date.
 #21 
Old 2002-09-30, 19:35
Regular
 
Default Re: I NEED A G/F im 14 HELLPPPPPP

Lol dude. I'm 17, and have only had sex once. Having a girlfriend is cool and all but it's not something that you need to function. I know it's frustrating when you can't get a girl to go out with you but look at it this way, you're only 14. Shit, that's the age you START dating at, and 99% of the time the relationships at that age aren't serious. Mostly, it's just for popularity for both people.

That out of the way, just learn to talk to girls if you are shy. Wait, I take that back. Learn to talk to and hang around your friends (that is, if you are shy around everyone and not just girls). They will hang around girls and you should make it a practice to jump into conversations with them. Shyness is a debilitating condition and you should make a real effort to overcome it. I've been shy my whole life and never had many friends, especially girls. Just recently I've overcome my problem (for the most part) and I have more friends then I've ever had. I actually consider myself semi-popular.

So try to overcome that, and everything should fall into place for you more sooner than later.

[This message has been edited by TIN the Kamio (edited 09-30-2002).]
 #22 
Old 2002-10-01, 01:41
everyone loses everyone loses is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I NEED A G/F im 14 HELLPPPPPP

learn to eat pussy and girls will come to you
 #23 
Old 2002-10-01, 05:39
CDG CDG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I NEED A G/F im 14 HELLPPPPPP

Im 14, I had a "girlfriend" i "loved" her....trust me man, its all bullshit. Its more for popularity amongst the guys than real love. Love doesnt exist at this age, Sex is VERY rare, making out maybe, but it isnt as interesting as you think. Dont worry too much about it, and plus, the geeks of today are the bosses of tommorow. Money = chicks.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics