About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-23, 22:47
Sam1425 Sam1425 is offline
Regular
 
Default Why do guys like oral so much?

Okay, this guy I like, i kissed him and he told this friend that something oral-related was going to happen betwwen us. I'm not sure which way it was going to be, he didn't say but why do guys think that just because I put my tongue in his mouth that I want to lick his genitals?? He's younger than me!! I mean as well as the question above, at what age do guys start to think like that? I give oral to surprise a guy, not because it's expected of me.
 #2 
Old 2002-09-23, 23:28
CDG CDG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why do guys like oral so much?

Because oral feels so damn good!
 #3 
Old 2002-09-24, 00:09
scuttle scuttle is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why do guys like oral so much?

I'm a chick and I like it when a guy eats me out....it just feels EXTREMLY cool!! I also enjoy giving guys head so I don't see what the big deal is, give and recieve I say.
 #4 
Old 2002-09-24, 01:01
notrix notrix is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why do guys like oral so much?

1.if he wants head but loves you and you want to do it ,do it
2. if he wants head and loves you but yu dont want to do it, dont
3. if he want head and thats his only purpose in life, dump him
4. if you want any more advice email me at
sypher_2600@yahoo.com
 #5 
Old 2002-09-24, 01:15
Regular
 
Default Re: Why do guys like oral so much?

I don't know, I never expect anyone to go down on me.
 #6 
Old 2002-09-24, 01:58
Frey Grimrod Frey Grimrod is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why do guys like oral so much?

Umm... Im the odd one with a minimal sex drive.... (yay for chemicals :-P) but I have very little desire for someone to go down on me.... infact... none at all other than that created by the feeling that society feels I should have some desire for it.
 #7 
Old 2002-09-24, 03:53
stgeorge6602 stgeorge6602 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why do guys like oral so much?

so we dont have to look at you ...
 #8 
Old 2002-09-24, 03:55
stgeorge6602 stgeorge6602 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why do guys like oral so much?

na just kidding, its because it feels good,and most guys like to give it as well..
 #9 
Old 2002-09-24, 04:01
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: Why do guys like oral so much?

- 0% chance of pregnancy.

- Not even an implied or half-assed obligation of pleasuring the woman, unlike sex.

- Less energy and effort is expended, making it perfect just after waking up or just before going to bed.

- No or minimal noise, so it can happen one room away from 7 people eating dinner with no concern for detection.

- Its dirtier.
 #10 
Old 2002-09-24, 04:21
quinnifred quinnifred is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why do guys like oral so much?

I actually have met a few boys that dont like oral sex...I found it sorta strange until I realized why get a blow job when you can just fuck?

Atleast that is good fun for both partners.
 #11 
Old 2002-09-24, 04:31
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: Why do guys like oral so much?

>>>I found it sorta strange until I realized why get a blow job when you can just fuck? <<<<

Did you read anything I said?
 #12 
Old 2002-09-24, 13:33
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why do guys like oral so much?

quote:
Originally posted by Spirit of '22:
>>>I found it sorta strange until I realized why get a blow job when you can just fuck? <<<<

Did you read anything I said?



Outside of the next-room thing, I'd say fucking over oral (I have condoms), but then, I seem to get less out of a blowjob than most guys.
 #13 
Old 2002-09-24, 13:39
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: Why do guys like oral so much?

ah-ha


lol
 #14 
Old 2002-09-24, 13:59
DarkStarDMT DarkStarDMT is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why do guys like oral so much?

because it feels good, if the girl is doing it right, and some girls are more willing to give/get oral than have sex. (at my age i dont run into this problem much anymore, but in high school i did). we (or at least i) like to give it for the reaction it gets. nothing like making a girl scream and beg for more....
 #15 
Old 2002-09-24, 18:17
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: Why do guys like oral so much?

Yes there is- talking dirty and wearing and pig-tails while sucking your penis.
 #16 
Old 2002-09-24, 23:28
djsam djsam is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why do guys like oral so much?

I don't like receiving oral sex, but its probably just because no ones ever done it correctly on me. On the other hand, I absolutely love giving. Good times.
 #17 
Old 2002-09-25, 07:39
chargehard chargehard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why do guys like oral so much?

it doesnt do shit for me, i cant come from a head job, takes too long.
 #18 
Old 2002-09-25, 18:34
Zergling Zergling is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why do guys like oral so much?

Well I would rather have a good sex than a bj.
But there are times when you cant have sex.
No condoms.
Somewhere where you have to be quiet.
Pull freaky shit in the resturant or at the movies.
Sometimes when shes on her period she feels nice and gives me a bj.
But other than that Sex > Bj for me.
 #19 
Old 2002-09-25, 20:39
LutherX LutherX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why do guys like oral so much?

quote:
it doesnt do shit for me, i cant come from a head job, takes too long.


There ain't no such thing as a bj taking too long, unless it's the woman talking.

Personally, I like to smoke a big fat one before getting some head, so I'll last longer and have a longer time to enjoy it. Usually tho, she gets too tired to finish and I just get behind her and go at it.

My wife gets off like that *snaps his fingers* when I go down on her, so what I do is try to bring her to brink, then let the urge to climax die down a bit, and repeat it, so she has more time to enjoy it.

Man, there ain't nothing like oral sex
 #20 
Old 2002-09-25, 20:50
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why do guys like oral so much?

quote:
Originally posted by LutherX:
There ain't no such thing as a bj taking too long, unless it's the woman talking.


There is for some of us..
 #21 
Old 2002-09-25, 21:02
rgm576 rgm576 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why do guys like oral so much?

why wouldnt they like bj's? its not like penises are dirty or anything thats the part of the body payed most attention to by us men so ladies just go for it if you like him no big deal
 #22 
Old 2002-09-26, 01:13
pretty pinay pretty pinay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why do guys like oral so much?

Spirit's list of reasons is pretty good, with one exception, and one addition. The exception is that I do not think it is less noisy. The guy usually screams a lot louder when he receives oral sex than he does any other way. And there is another reason some girls prefer to give it....because, unlike regular sex, the girl (even with "pony tails"--hee hee) feels totally in control of her guy. Love, Venus.
 #23 
Old 2002-09-26, 02:29
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why do guys like oral so much?

quote:
Originally posted by pretty pinay:
The exception is that I do not think it is less noisy. The guy usually screams a lot louder when he receives oral sex than he does any other way.


I am becoming more and more convinced that the people you get involved with are aliens.
 #24 
Old 2002-09-26, 02:37
Regular
 
Default Re: Why do guys like oral so much?

quote:
The exception is that I do not think it is less noisy. The guy usually screams a lot louder when he receives oral sex than he does any other way.


Yes, we men do scream while getting head. We also scream whilst watching tv, kissing, eating dinner, etc........ quite abruptly and uncontrollably I might add.

[This message has been edited by TIN the Kamio (edited 09-26-2002).]
 #25 
Old 2002-09-26, 02:44
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why do guys like oral so much?

I will give it almost every encounter, but I don't expect nor want it often.
 #26 
Old 2002-09-26, 03:17
TheMouse TheMouse is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why do guys like oral so much?

My husband actually does not prefer oral at all for some reason. It's not my technique, because my ex-boyfriend's loved it all the time. Unless we're having sex, he prefers handjobs. I think he prefers the tighter pressure.
 #27 
Old 2002-09-26, 04:29
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: Why do guys like oral so much?

>>>>My husband actually does not prefer oral at all for some reason.<<<<

Lower your voice- I'd rather my woman not know men like that exist. LoL
 #28 
Old 2002-09-30, 02:42
notrix notrix is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why do guys like oral so much?

god damnit, am i the only person who read her post, she asked what she should do, not why you fuckers like bjs
 #29 
Old 2002-09-30, 04:40
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why do guys like oral so much?

She did? Where?
 #30 
Old 2002-10-02, 19:10
Regular
 
a drunken stupor
Default Re: Why do guys like oral so much?

here is the question she asked...

quote:
Originally posted by Sam1425:
...why do guys think that just because I put my tongue in his mouth that I want to lick his genitals??...I mean as well as the question above, at what age do guys start to think like that?...


and i dont really think anyone has answered the question...in my personal opinion i believe that guys think this way just because we automatically hope for the best...and the best being a nice blow job...and guys start thinking this way any time after they get their first blow job...at least thats what i think.

..the proof is in the gatorade..
 #31 
Old 2002-10-03, 20:42
stephy_17 stephy_17 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why do guys like oral so much?

I personally don't really like giving head unless it's some one I really care about because it usually takes forever and I'm doing all the work. If it is a guy that I really like a lot then I don't mind at all, but other than that I would just rather have sex.

I think that the main reason a lot of guys want bj's is just because they are lazy. There are exceptions ofcourse, like maybe he thinks it means you care about him more. But if it's a guy you just met or you don't know very well then chances are that he just wants to use you with out expending a whole lot of energy. Or perhaps he doesn't like using condoms but is worried about STD's or pregnancy so maybe he thinks oral sex is the best alternative to the real thing.
 #32 
Old 2002-10-03, 22:23
shortie1220 shortie1220 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why do guys like oral so much?

Some girls don't realize that once a guy gets his first blow job he is gunna want it again especially if the first experience was good. And guys they talk to others about the way you kiss, "I know she is gunna be a good dick-sucker" I have older brothers therefore I hear what they say about us girls. If a guy can pleasure you then you should be able to pleasure him. Guys and girls both think about oral sex and sex, some girls won't admit they think about it but I ain't gunna lie. We girls also are guilty for liking to recieve oral sex. After you get it and it is good, you want it again. But guys, some are different then others, some would rather pleasure you, but some they want to be pleasure first.
If you honestly say you don't like oral sex? Either you haven't recieved it from the right person or you are just plain crazy. But for things to work you must be the giver and reciever. It's okay guys to think about oral sex... If you find the right girl you won't have to feel bad for saying, Can I get some head? But girls some don't like giving that's fine but, don't tease a guy then, they hate to be teased.. and if your scared don't be it won't bite you. You are the only one who can bite it that act... it won't hurt you...
Oh yeah guys always wonder what it is like to get head ever since they were old enough to ejaculate. Or when they fist started learning about sex activities.
I am out for now hope you girls learn guys aren't the only one who like oral sex. But guys can't be punished for liking or thinking about oral sex because then we should be punished too.
 #33 
Old 2002-10-04, 07:46
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why do guys like oral so much?

I also think it's less personal when it's just a blowjob and *zip* tv time... Proper oral should be part of a much longer and more intimate act.
 #34 
Old 2002-10-04, 18:21
discourdia discourdia is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why do guys like oral so much?

That's easy. Most guys like head because it is special tongue twisting action to their cock(if you are good). It's more fun and faster generally if you have a tongue ring.
 #35 
Old 2002-10-08, 09:34
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: Why do guys like oral so much?

It feels great to have your dick buried in a girl's crotch, all warm and wet. But the mouth goes one better, there is all sorts of added motion. The mouth can be just about as tight as it needs to be and the tounge can tickle, rub, stroke, and swirl. The sucking provides all sorts of sensations. A girl can kiss it, lick it from all directions, tease it, and fondle your nuts.

I personaly enjoy watching my girlfriend go to work on my dick in adition to feeling it. I like to have the base bitten gently while she is all the way down on it. I like having almost no control over what she is doing so I never know what she will do next. And I love watching her eyes as she swallows my load. But this last paragraph is just me, I don't know about other guys.
 #36 
Old 2002-10-08, 15:13
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why do guys like oral so much?

quote:
Originally posted by stephy_17:
I think that the main reason a lot of guys want bj's is just because they are lazy.


If you ever think this is the case, forget the blowjob and get on top. He still gets to just lay there.
 #37 
Old 2002-10-08, 16:50
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: Why do guys like oral so much?

Nah, you can get off in 60 seconds with a blowjob and not feel stupid.
 #38 
Old 2002-10-14, 17:27
guevara guevara is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why do guys like oral so much?

we like it so damn much, we don't even need a reason...

It's pure aesthetics. Pleasurable just for being pleasurable
 #39 
Old 2002-10-15, 05:13
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why do guys like oral so much?

I don't like it.

Some women do it just do they don't get all sweaty and nasty.... I'm speaking to MaxJulian.
 #40 
Old 2002-10-25, 00:11
Salo Salo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why do guys like oral so much?

I derive very little physical pleasure from any kind of sex, I fuck for bragging rights and to satiate my own deviant mental desires. I enjoy getting head because it's demeaning to women, I talk down to them and pose questions to them while they are performing, I don't know why really I was just born a mysogynist. I think all sex has at least something to do with power, particularily oral sex in my experience.
 #41 
Old 2002-10-25, 23:30
Liquid-Science Liquid-Science is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why do guys like oral so much?

quote:
Originally posted by Spirit of '22:
- 0% chance of pregnancy.

- Not even an implied or half-assed obligation of pleasuring the woman, unlike sex.

- Less energy and effort is expended, making it perfect just after waking up or just before going to bed.

- No or minimal noise, so it can happen one room away from 7 people eating dinner with no concern for detection.

- Its dirtier.



best post I've seen here
 #42 
Old 2002-10-26, 03:31
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: Why do guys like oral so much?

LoL, thanks.
 #43 
Old 2002-10-31, 12:19
papapelikan papapelikan is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why do guys like oral so much?

Get another guy - an immature nerd who talks like this to his friends isnt worth keeping - surprising is a super way to please a man - not a braggart boy
 #44 
Old 2002-10-31, 15:58
pretty pinay pretty pinay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why do guys like oral so much?

Spirit's list is a very good summary, EXCEPT HE IS TOTALLY WRONG ABOUT THE LAST ITEM ON HIS LIST!! The guy will almost always totally lose it and scream like a wounded cougar when he arrives at the moon with oral sex. Sometimes it can even scare the girl!! My last guy screamed so loud you would have thought I had killed him, or at least bit his penis off!! (hee hee)!! So if I am giving head to the guy, I never expect there will be quiet times at the very end of the journey. And if there are "7 people eating dinner with Spirit in the room next door", I think they will all be quickly at my door trying to "rescue" my screaming guy. (hee hee)!! Love, Venus.

[This message has been edited by pretty pinay (edited 10-31-2002).]
 #45 
Old 2002-10-31, 18:49
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: Why do guys like oral so much?

I think that happens to you because the guys wake up to see a strange, ugly, lonely woman broken into their house with her mouth on their penis.
 #46 
Old 2002-10-31, 23:51
pretty pinay pretty pinay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why do guys like oral so much?

You are a funny one, Mr. Spirit. WOW!!! And with quite an imagination too!!! Love, Venus. PS:You should try to be nicer to me now, and not throw such big rocks, 'cause I am no longer so far away as Manila. I am in California to attend UCSD, and now maybe my rocks can reach you!! (hee hee). Love, Venus.

[This message has been edited by pretty pinay (edited 11-01-2002).]
 #47 
Old 2002-11-01, 17:44
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: Why do guys like oral so much?

No offence pretty pinay, but you are sort of adventurus, so normal rules don't exactly apply to your experences.
 #48 
Old 2002-11-02, 00:00
pretty pinay pretty pinay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why do guys like oral so much?

Prometheus: Probably true. So sad!! Salamat (thank you), Prometheus. Love, Venus.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics