|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2002-09-23, 02:29
|
Agent Boris_KGB 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Little help please...
Well I have already asked all my friends about this and they are completly useless...and I guess I will actually post in here...I think I posted in this forum like 2 times...but I never come here so I guess I'd give this place some bussiness....ok to start off I just want to say that I have been single for the summer (and loving it!) because at the end of school last year I had some well...I tried going with two chicks at once which I will tell you right now is really not worth it....Its twice the work...well I went with 5 chicks during the school year last year....I got really tired of all that relationship crap....so I am finally enjoying being single...but the problem is school has started back up and I have 4 chicks that want to go out with me...well let me explain how I know that....I just do....heh well they call me and chat online with me and talk about deep things with me and basically flirt with me...well I really dont feel like doing all that crap back...I mean 10 min ago a chick from my theater class called me and asked me if I would want to come to her house tommorow....I mean I may want to go with them...but heres the thing I dont like blondes....surprising eh?.....well of the four chicks two are blonde...but I still must say they have extremly sexy bodys....of the other two theres this alright red head with a nice rack...The only reasons I say shes alright Is because she is one tall bitch....almost as tall as me....and the other is really good(Brunette!!!SEXY BODY!) but the deal with her (did I mention she is half russian)(she looks like the dark haired russian chick from james bond)is that she is always dropping that suttle(sp?) hint...like (God,I want a boyfriend soo bad.) and (Hey sexy.).........But I dont really know if me and her could really connect...we are more like friends because I have know her a couple years (very different and long story but dosnt have enough relavence for me to write it)But I know If I dont do anything soon I wont get a good chance at any of them...I really dont feel like going through another relationship but I think I should...please tell me some of your opinions on this subject please....
|
|
#2
 2002-09-23, 02:32
|
emerikan 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Little help please...
wacker.
|
|
#3
 2002-09-23, 02:34
|
Agent Boris_KGB 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Little help please...
Why thank you, that helps me out alot....
|
|
#4
 2002-09-23, 02:35
|
The_Famicommie 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Little help please...
1. Ramble less
2. Well, if you really want a relationship you won't get tired of, pick the one with the best PERSONALITY! You did a great job describing what you think of how they look, but there has to be one that pique's your interest mentally more than the others. You talk more than you fuck, so pick one that you love to talk to.
|
|
#5
 2002-09-23, 02:37
|
The_Famicommie 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Little help please...
If you want a relationship that is, I notice that you don't seem very keen on that aspect of the deal.
|
|
#6
 2002-09-23, 02:41
|
Agent Boris_KGB 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Little help please...
Thats the thing...I cant carry on a good conversation....Thats one of my weaknesses in theater is improv and what not but the reason I like drama and theater is because I can be somebody besides myself...
|
|
#7
 2002-09-23, 02:57
|
Spiffy McBang 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Little help please...
You don't have to talk if you're going down on her..
If you don't want a relationship, don't get into one. It's not a tough concept. It can be a little more difficult to practice when girls are showing interest, sure, but make it a balancing act. When your desire to hook up with girl X exceeds your desire to not be in a relationship, then hook up. Until then, don't.
|
|
#8
 2002-09-23, 08:20
|
Agent Boris_KGB 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Little help please...
Balancing acts are too much fucking work.
|
|
#9
 2002-09-24, 01:33
|
pretty pinay 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Little help please...
A "tall, half-Russian" bitch should be a perfect companion for an "Agent Boris"!!! (hee hee)!! Better just go for it, "Comrade"!! Love, Venus.
|
|
#10
 2002-09-24, 03:42
|
TOWCHBob 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Little help please...
Go with who ever you think will be better in bed.
|
|
#11
 2002-09-24, 03:52
|
stgeorge6602 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Little help please...
and so whats the problem,you say you dont like blondes but who says you have to like someone just because your fucking them,i mean dont the brunette who wont give it up and fuck the blonde one who will
|
|
#12
 2002-09-24, 05:01
|
|
|
Re: Little help please...
Being an uppity loud pain in the ass Communist doesnt piss all of them off?
|
|
#13
 2002-09-24, 14:17
|
The_Famicommie 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Little help please...
Maybe the girls are pinkos too...
Also, yes, the word "Commie" is in my name. No, I'm not a communist.
|
|
#14
 2002-09-24, 17:29
|
Agent Boris_KGB 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Little help please...
most all of them are pretty preppy...they seem to like me enough...
|
|
#15
 2002-09-24, 21:05
|
|
|
Re: Little help please...
Heh, do I make up the rest of the red army?
Damnit boris, 4 chicks...
Urrm, as the famicommie sayed, its personality...then looks! Which one do you enjoy being in the prescence of most? then go with her!
|
|
#16
 2002-09-25, 05:37
|
CDG 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Little help please...
Simply answered, great relationship psychologically and for your own feelings, get the one with the personality. For a great relationship sexually, get the hot ass girl.
|
|
#17
 2002-09-25, 05:49
|
crocodile dundee 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Little help please...
"i dont want a relationship...but i think i should"
hmmmm doesnt seem an enthralling reason to start one does it??
only start one if u feel u r right with the person..or u will only end up hurting yourself or them.
but what would i know...there are only female croc's where i come from
|
|
#18
 2002-09-25, 20:56
|
Spiffy McBang 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Little help please...
quote: Originally posted by CDG: For a great relationship sexually, get the hot ass girl.
Not necessarily true. Sometimes the less-hot girls are better and more wild in bed because they get some less often. The really hot ones could be that way, but since they've no doubt learned they can get it whenever they want, they're more likely to just kind of lay there and let you do all the work.
|
|
#19
 2002-09-25, 21:25
|
syphon detonator 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Little help please...
there are four, i bet you can get buddy benefits from at least one of them.
|
|
#20
 2002-09-25, 21:46
|
rev_DXM 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Little help please...
Boris, I think you said you didn't want a relationship. Be smart and stay in that frame of mind.
I also think you said you were in high school (? not sure). If so, no need for a "relationship" yet anyway.
My advice to you is to just have fun. And no I don't mean to just go out and fuck 'em. I mean let 'em know up front you don't want a rel. And just go out wit' them. Make out with them. Have deep discussions wit' 'em. Or if you want to just fuck 'em all, do that if it makes you happy.
Want more advice? Go with the brunette. iAye caramba! Brunettes are hotties. If you don't pick her hook me up!
|
|
#21
 2002-09-26, 03:31
|
|
|
Re: Little help please...
Bah, I'd go for the redhead. Damn I love redheads.... Anyway, preppy girls aren't my thing either so I'd probably not choose any of them.
Or if you are evil, do something fun: Tell them all to meet you at a small resteraunt at the same time. Then don't show up (or hide and watch). Seems like it'd be fun to find out they were all duped, and it'll get them all off of your back.
But that's just the evil way.
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|