About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-22, 03:55
True_Ghetto True_Ghetto is offline
Regular
 
Default Net Relationships

What do you think of them?
 #2 
Old 2002-09-22, 04:54
Regular
 
Default Re: Net Relationships

I'm not really sure. Distance is tough to deal with. Besides that, how are you ever sure you are talking to who you think you are?
 #3 
Old 2002-09-22, 06:46
True_Ghetto True_Ghetto is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Net Relationships

Yea it could be some 58 year old who weighs in at a amazeing 540 lbs.
 #4 
Old 2002-09-22, 07:07
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Net Relationships

If you've never seen the person, it's a fantasy relationship at best. If you've at least seen their picture, but not met them, then so long as you feel you can take them at their word it's really them, then at most there's the potential for a relationship. It's not the real deal, not even in a long-distance sense, unless you've met.
 #5 
Old 2002-09-22, 16:09
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Net Relationships

I wouldn't recommend finding someone via &TOTSE.
 #6 
Old 2002-09-22, 18:42
Moderator
 
Default Re: Net Relationships

muharrharrharr
 #7 
Old 2002-09-22, 21:10
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Net Relationships

unless your content jerking off the span of the relationship your not going to be very happy.
 #8 
Old 2002-10-03, 21:34
True_Ghetto True_Ghetto is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Net Relationships

Lol yea but I was just asking i have a g/f in r/l so its all cool.
 #9 
Old 2002-10-03, 21:46
TheSellOut TheSellOut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Net Relationships

Alot of them amount to really long face-to-face relationships.
They aren't the thing for you if you just want sex.
Then again I spent a ton of times having phone sex with my net girlfriend...that fucking bitch...hmm we broke up 5 days before her mom set to drive her here(our parents knew about each other and her mom was like obsessed with me for some reason).
 #10 
Old 2002-10-03, 21:49
TBPlayer TBPlayer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Net Relationships

They suck ass, that's all I know.
 #11 
Old 2002-10-03, 21:51
stephy_17 stephy_17 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Net Relationships

I've met 3 guys in real life that I met on the net first. It is really weird because all 3 of them seemed like guys that I would really go for in r/l then when I met them they were like totally different people. When you are talking to some one on the 'net a lot of times they are able to say things and talk about things that they wouldn't normally be able to in a face to face conversation. It's hard to know if the person you are talking to is really who they say they are.
 #12 
Old 2002-10-04, 04:38
crocodile dundee crocodile dundee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Net Relationships

Net relationships are a fantasy until u finally meet the person. and no matter how well u think u 'suit' each other over the net, u never really know til u meet in person. its freaky how some ppl can be different when u meet them.

I've met 3 girls off MSN chat in OZ.
Had a good Hotel room weekend with one of them :-)...until i find out she's married...hmmm (stupid bitch) sexy tho...

The other one is still a good friend.

and the third one...well after 6 months of seeing each other we are engaged lol.

yeah so dont get to carried away til u meet and sus them out.

croc

(my fiance & I did go thru highschool together, tho we never talked much then...i met her again after 5 years on MSN and things have been great since)

 #13 
Old 2002-10-04, 07:30
Regular
 
somewhere up there
Default Re: Net Relationships

Net relationships are plain fun.
 #14 
Old 2002-10-04, 07:54
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Net Relationships

I have nothing against people engaging in them, however it just seems sad that you can't go up to someone on the street and start a conversation...
 #15 
Old 2002-10-04, 13:12
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Net Relationships

I had already met the girl but i chatted with her after on the net. We started the relationship off that way.

Peace Renegade,
 #16 
Old 2002-10-04, 23:57
Regular
 
somewhere up there
Default Re: Net Relationships

quote:
Originally posted by Z3m:
I have nothing against people engaging in them, however it just seems sad that you can't go up to someone on the street and start a conversation...


Doing both is very much possible.

 #17 
Old 2002-10-05, 23:33
Moderator
 
Through the looking glass
Default Re: Net Relationships

A net relationship could never be as meaningful as a real one. The trouble starts when one of you starts thinking it could be. Once you hear they told their friends about you and talk about you, try to get out of it. A net relationship is just sex (fake, but sex).
 #18 
Old 2002-10-06, 01:04
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Net Relationships

Just.landed, you must have... JUST LANDED!!! HAHAHAHAAHAHHAA

I didn't say they couldn't....
 #19 
Old 2002-10-06, 03:15
TheMouse TheMouse is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Net Relationships

I met my husband via net. He came to visit one day, rest is history.
 #20 
Old 2002-10-06, 03:19
Regular
 
Default Re: Net Relationships

I don't think most people are actually looking for love via the net, are they? It just sort of happens, eh?
 #21 
Old 2002-10-06, 03:45
pretty pinay pretty pinay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Net Relationships

I agree with Malaria. I'm definitely not looking for a love "connection", but I have had fun with some good internet guy "relationships". And I already met 3 American guys when they told me they were coming to visit Manila and did. I don't know about all of the other ones, but the 3 who came here were definitely guys, and had been honest with me. So I think internet "relationships" are fine if you just don't take them too seriously or into your heart, but just have fun with them. Love, Venus.
 #22 
Old 2002-10-06, 04:31
Regular
 
Default Re: Net Relationships

You say that about all relationships.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics