About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-21, 01:03
Tum Yum Tum Yum is offline
Regular
 
Default one night

OK...Once i went to this university party with just one friend of mine. I eventually had about 7 drinks and was drunk but I knew what i was doing. Later at the end of the party I lost her and started to look 4 her. I began to cry since i was drunk and all alone in the party (yeah yeah it was my 1st time so its ok heh).

I went on the dance floor and this AMerican guy asked me if I was ok. I said I had lost my friend and he came with me to find her. Since the party was almost over, we went out and I saw my friend there. I hugged her and started to cry, so drunk! Then she asked that american guy if he could safely drop me home (what was she thinking!! well shes only my "party" kinda friend so nm). He said he would. My house was just like a minute walk away. When we were sitting in my living room, i felt pukey and went to the washroom. He wiped my head with a wet tissue and thought it was sweet. When we came down he asked me if he could kiss me. I was like "NO, IM DRUNK BUT I KNOW WHAT I am doing". He left after a few mins and then my housemates took care of me.

The next morning I find out he was my another friend's housemate. So I went to their flat, gave him chocolates and thanked him. After like 2 weeks I mailed him and he replied back. I thought it was very sweet of him to wipe my forehead when i was feeling so shit! So i mailed him again he dint reply. Not that hes goodlooking that he would not care for girls. I am not trying to boast but I am much better than him. He also had told me he found me gorgeous and that I was very sweet to get him chocolates. He also told my friend that I seemed really nice. I took his number from my friend and sent him a sms asking what he was up to. He replied saying " well I am fine, whats up with u. sorry for replying a day later i had forgotten. Well busy with exams and I am sure so are u. Any way laters though". What the hell was that. From then i decided never to give any one so much attention. I am not really bothered about him cause later I realised that he shouldnt have asked me for a kiss when i was DRUNK! that is like taking advantage.

I just wanna know one thing, did he avoid me because he felt embarrased and rejected for the kiss or because I gave him too much attention????

[This message has been edited by Tum Yum (edited 09-21-2002).]

[This message has been edited by Tum Yum (edited 09-21-2002).]
 #2 
Old 2002-09-21, 01:20
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: one night

I think he's putting you on because you don't know what a paragraph is.
 #3 
Old 2002-09-21, 01:27
Tum Yum Tum Yum is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: one night


I made paragraphs but i dunno why the space before the 1st line of the para dint appear! and any way its 6am here!
 #4 
Old 2002-09-21, 02:06
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: one night

Wasn't that easy?

See stephy's post, cuz it sounds 99% the same. If you're sitting here asking us the motivations of someone none of us know, all we can offer are the possibilities- and you seem to have gone through those. So, you talk to him. If that's too uncomfortable, have someone else talk to him. Something like that, because the only person who really knows why he did whatever is him.
 #5 
Old 2002-09-21, 02:45
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: one night

i can explain this quite simply. your a bitch, pure and simple! the man cleans you up and takes you home and you wont even give him a damn kiss. its not like he made you give him head for the ride or raped you which he could have easily done. he simply realized your a tight concieted bitch who wont ever give him any in an acceptable time frame.


why do girls think they can do things better than a mans friends? i have news for you ladies, your not more fun than a guys friends. in fact you are often chores. there is only one thing you do significantly better. call me a pig but its the fucking truth. he doesnt want a new friend that he has to be extra nice to and spend money on, he wants a sexual partner.
 #6 
Old 2002-09-21, 06:13
pretty pinay pretty pinay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: one night

Sorry Syphon.....WE GIRLS ARE DEFINITELY MUCH MORE FUN for you guys than yourguy friends are or ever could be!! Otherwise, why do you guys keep coming back to us for dates. If your guy friends were "more fun" for you, there would be a shortage of guys asking us out. but it's not that way. I HOPE you are just temporarily upset at some girl or your girlfriend, ot otherwise you wouldn't make such a totally, wrongfully, weirdfull statement as that one. Hope you recover soon. Love, Venus.
 #7 
Old 2002-09-21, 06:50
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: one night

It's like Tweedledee and Tweedle-complete-fucking-opposite.

Thread degeneration senses.. tingling..
 #8 
Old 2002-09-21, 16:11
Malignant Malignant is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: one night

Women are better than my guy friends in a few aspects, e.g. women give better head *cough*. but the day i find a woman that will watch football with me, get slammed at a bar and act like pigs, then be a great lay, then i'll just as quickly edit this post.

--Malignant
 #9 
Old 2002-09-21, 16:22
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: one night

quote:
Originally posted by pretty pinay:
Sorry Syphon.....WE GIRLS ARE DEFINITELY MUCH MORE FUN for you guys than yourguy friends are or ever could be!! Otherwise, why do you guys keep coming back to us for dates. If your guy friends were "more fun" for you, there would be a shortage of guys asking us out. but it's not that way. I HOPE you are just temporarily upset at some girl or your girlfriend, ot otherwise you wouldn't make such a totally, wrongfully, weirdfull statement as that one. Hope you recover soon. Love, Venus.


quite simply because we dont want our male friends to fuck us and we know (most) women wont fuck us without dating.

spiffy dont you get tired of being politically correct even on an anonymous interent message board? its the truth, you know it, and it scares you because its different than what you were raised with.

 #10 
Old 2002-09-21, 16:27
Tum Yum Tum Yum is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: one night

[QUOTE]Originally posted by syphon detonator:
[B]i can explain this quite simply. your a bitch, pure and simple! the man cleans you up and takes you home and you wont even give him a damn kiss. its not like he made you give him head for the ride or raped you which he could have easily done. he simply realized your a tight concieted bitch who wont ever give him any in an acceptable time frame.


I think you like to kiss people when your drunk for the heck of it and some one whom you dont even know. Well may be ur mouth and tongue are public properties like the toilets that whenever any one wants to kiss u keep them ready! And he dint clean up (not that i made a mess) , he just wiped my forehead and plus wasnt he too desperate to ask me for a kiss when I was drunk and had just puked? May b you would find pleasure kissing some 1 after puking but all of us arnt the same! For your info, if you havent read that i gave him chocolates and thanked him , what am i to do if ur bloody eyes dont even do the reading! so FuCk oFf!

 #11 
Old 2002-09-21, 16:41
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: one night

quote:
Originally posted by syphon detonator:
spiffy dont you get tired of being politically correct even on an anonymous interent message board? its the truth, you know it, and it scares you because its different than what you were raised with.


Yawn.

Again you're disagreed with due to your patently silly ideas (in this case, suggesting you have any clue how I think), you offer no real support to your claim, and you go on the attack. You'd make a good president.
 #12 
Old 2002-09-22, 02:27
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: one night

im not going to argue with you over it because deep down you know its true.
 #13 
Old 2002-09-29, 01:56
punkrawkerstonershit punkrawkerstonershit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: one night

maybe he was drunk to and didn't know what he was doing. beacuse i know no one in their right minds would like to kiss someone after they fucking puked. and it is pretty mean to call him desprate maybe he was being sensitive and thought that maybe u needed a kiss after u puked. soo i would go with syphon and call u a little bitch
 #14 
Old 2002-09-29, 04:01
verbal verbal is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: one night

See? These are the types of things that females just don't seem to understand... You blew this guy off on a night where you were drunk to the point of throwing up. If you wouldn't even give him the time of day at that moment, why would he waste his time trying to hook up with you again?

And besides, you were at a party. He wasn't looking for deep love or a meaningful and emotional relationship... he was just trying to get some ass.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics