About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-19, 23:12
TheParkinator TheParkinator is offline
Regular
 
Default Wintermute...

Not that I really want to bring this up, but I meant ask me anything as in SEXUALLY RELATED. Just wanted to set things strait. bye now.
 #2 
Old 2002-09-20, 00:13
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wintermute...

I'm sure you're an expert
 #3 
Old 2002-09-20, 01:50
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wintermute...

I'm still wondering what the hell he's talking about.

I assume something with #totse, since I don't recall anything on the boards, but who knows..
 #4 
Old 2002-09-20, 02:14
Tooth Fairy Tooth Fairy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wintermute...

I think he's referring to his original thread - 'Ask Me Anything' - which he posted here. I believe it was subsequently moved to SG by Wintermute.


[This message has been edited by Tooth Fairy (edited 09-20-2002).]
 #5 
Old 2002-09-20, 03:25
grungymagician grungymagician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wintermute...

parkinator where you the one who asked wintermute if she likes to be spanked with forks or knifes then she replied "no" and closed it.

haha i still laugh to this day,

nothin personal suzie
 #6 
Old 2002-09-20, 04:39
CDG CDG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wintermute...

forks and knives make great spanking tools.
 #7 
Old 2002-09-20, 04:59
stephy_17 stephy_17 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wintermute...

I really can't understand why anyone would like to be spanked at all...
 #8 
Old 2002-09-20, 05:08
Tooth Fairy Tooth Fairy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wintermute...

It's kinda nice actually, but I really wouldn't like the use of cutlery. Give me a firm hand any day.........
 #9 
Old 2002-09-20, 22:17
Regular
 
Default Re: Wintermute...

I prefer a shovel.
 #10 
Old 2002-09-20, 23:17
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wintermute...

quote:
Originally posted by grungymagician:
parkinator where you the one who asked wintermute if she likes to be spanked with forks or knifes then she replied "no" and closed it.

haha i still laugh to this day,

nothin personal suzie



That was me
 #11 
Old 2002-09-21, 23:07
grungymagician grungymagician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wintermute...

quote:
Originally posted by TOWCHBob:
That was me


and damn proud of it!

 #12 
Old 2002-09-22, 02:54
TheParkinator TheParkinator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wintermute...

quote:
Originally posted by Tooth Fairy:
I think he's referring to his original thread - 'Ask Me Anything' - which he posted here. I believe it was subsequently moved to SG by Wintermute.


[This message has been edited by Tooth Fairy (edited 09-20-2002).]




Yes
 #13 
Old 2002-09-22, 02:55
TheParkinator TheParkinator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wintermute...

quote:
Originally posted by grungymagician:
parkinator where you the one who asked wintermute if she likes to be spanked with forks or knifes then she replied "no" and closed it.

haha i still laugh to this day,

nothin personal suzie




... no... go away now.

 #14 
Old 2002-09-22, 03:40
grungymagician grungymagician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wintermute...

if you read your OWN thread you would have fucking realized TOWCHbob typed that
 #15 
Old 2002-09-22, 04:32
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wintermute...

I'm confused
 #16 
Old 2002-09-25, 01:39
TheParkinator TheParkinator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wintermute...

i was too lazy to go up one more post, so i took that one.
 #17 
Old 2002-09-25, 04:09
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wintermute...

that helped
 #18 
Old 2002-09-29, 17:02
grungymagician grungymagician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wintermute...

is it true suzie left?
 #19 
Old 2002-09-29, 17:09
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wintermute...

Suz is the only mod for the Reinvent Yourself board, and a thread from there got moved here.. so whatever you can gather from that..
 #20 
Old 2002-09-29, 17:21
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wintermute...

Yeah suzie left.

Peace Renegade,
 #21 
Old 2002-09-29, 20:45
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wintermute...

That's some amazing logic right there.
 #22 
Old 2002-09-30, 02:25
grungymagician grungymagician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wintermute...

lol

never noticed that spiffy. good observation
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics