About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-18, 01:50
TheParkinator TheParkinator is offline
Regular
 
Default Positions

Best position you've tried. All of them for that matter. And anything other than that too. "Food, devices?"

My girlfriends favorite is when I eat her out with chocolate syrup in there. Tastes better anyway. Right?

Well, post your stuff. This will be interesting... hehehe...
 #2 
Old 2002-09-18, 02:48
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: Positions

My woman is allergic to chocolate. Id hate to see what would happen to her if we did that, lol.

The caramel worked nice though...
 #3 
Old 2002-09-18, 17:46
ThunderChunky ThunderChunky is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Positions

I think junglist has a link that you might be interested in.
 #4 
Old 2002-09-18, 23:13
Regular
 
Default Re: Positions

doggystyle is cool, cause it makes me feel in control,,, and shes loving it!

i really dont like using cholate surup or any other food devices since they tend to get sticky. Then again, i really dont get to eat my girl out anymore since i got a little too wild and accidently bit her clit a while ago.
 #5 
Old 2002-09-18, 23:50
Regular
 
Default Re: Positions

quote:
Originally posted by Speed_rebel:
i really dont get to eat my girl out anymore since i got a little too wild and accidently bit her clit a while ago.


Ahahahaha

I don't really know how to describe it in words, I guess. We've tried almost everything, though.
 #6 
Old 2002-09-19, 07:33
stephy_17 stephy_17 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Positions

I like being on top because then I'm in control...or at least it feels like it
 #7 
Old 2002-09-19, 15:09
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Positions

Having someone pinned to the bed beneath your own body weight generally constitutes some semblance of control, yes.
 #8 
Old 2002-09-19, 17:37
Zergling Zergling is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Positions

How the fuck do you manage to bite your gfs clit off. Wtf.

Anways my favorite postion is when im laying down and she does squats on me and I can see all the action, her face, her body, everything.

Also me on top with a pillow holding her butt up a bit gets me going alot.

Damn good stuff.
 #9 
Old 2002-09-19, 20:33
stephy_17 stephy_17 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Positions

quote:
Originally posted by Spiffy McBang:
Having someone pinned to the bed beneath your own body weight generally constitutes some semblance of control, yes.


Well since my body weight is only 129 lbs some times it is hard to feel in control when it comes to having sex.
 #10 
Old 2002-09-19, 22:47
TheParkinator TheParkinator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Positions

hmmm...
 #11 
Old 2002-10-31, 17:28
papapelikan papapelikan is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Positions

that sexy irish g/f I've already mentioned used to like to rub the wicked wasterel
with ice before sucking it off - it turned her on for some reason and I learned to put up with it for the follow thru
 #12 
Old 2002-10-31, 17:37
AmericanHussy203 AmericanHussy203 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Positions

I love getting it from behind while rubbing my clit. hell i like all positions
 #13 
Old 2002-11-01, 19:11
gnuontz gnuontz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Positions

i always found that the energy level dictated the best position, my fav, well i heear dictate good, but always open to new pos. stephy 17, try tying them up, give your self the experience of full control, u may like it
 #14 
Old 2002-11-01, 20:01
Syntex Syntex is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Positions

I like all positions really, don't have a favorite one yet. Oh well, oh, and I bet it hurt like shit for her when you bit her clit, am I right?


SYNTEX
 #15 
Old 2002-11-01, 20:53
kosmo2000 kosmo2000 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Positions

My gf likes it best from behind while using a vibrator or finger on her clit. Pardon the pun but it's fucking wonderful.
 #16 
Old 2002-11-02, 01:54
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: Positions

I personaly like it with my girlfriend bouncing away on top.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics