About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-11, 22:19
Liquid-Science Liquid-Science is offline
Regular
 
Default I scared my girl

when we was going she started feeling it in her stomach and she got all scared
 #2 
Old 2002-09-11, 23:06
ThunderChunky ThunderChunky is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I scared my girl

thats means anal from now on
 #3 
Old 2002-09-11, 23:31
Liquid-Science Liquid-Science is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I scared my girl

that would make me feel gay so I ain't doing that shit
 #4 
Old 2002-09-12, 00:21
thewhacker thewhacker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I scared my girl

WOW thats so interesting

do you want a medal.

i was bieng sarcastic so don't get to happy.
 #5 
Old 2002-09-12, 00:26
ThunderChunky ThunderChunky is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I scared my girl

Anal has nothing to do with being gay (unless you are on the recieving end).
 #6 
Old 2002-09-12, 00:38
Regular
 
somewhere up there
Default Re: I scared my girl

Or if he's the one giving it to another guy for that matter.
 #7 
Old 2002-09-12, 17:52
phallicdesire phallicdesire is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I scared my girl

can somebody tell me the point of anal. the guy just gets his thing all up in your shit.
 #8 
Old 2002-09-12, 21:24
thewhacker thewhacker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I scared my girl

QUENNS FUCKING RULES


so you stick your dick up a girls ass and then your cock smells like a shit stick.


....... is there a logical reason to anal?
 #9 
Old 2002-09-12, 22:21
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I scared my girl

It's supposed to be tighter, thus a more constant sensation along your dick.

Truth be told, I'd rather have it be less tight, last longer, and have her enjoy it more.
 #10 
Old 2002-09-13, 01:31
Tooth Fairy Tooth Fairy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I scared my girl

Aw, you're tho thenthitive Spiffy McBang...

 #11 
Old 2002-09-13, 02:32
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I scared my girl

i think alot of guys like it just because its viewed as degrading to most women. i dont know why its degrading but that is a common motivation.
 #12 
Old 2002-09-13, 03:37
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I scared my girl

quote:
Originally posted by Tooth Fairy:
Aw, you're tho thenthitive Spiffy McBang...


Of course, you're saying this with a virtual lisp.. but thanks.. I think..
 #13 
Old 2002-09-13, 12:19
Regular
 
Default Re: I scared my girl

quote:
Originally posted by thewhacker:
QUENNS FUCKING RULES


so you stick your dick up a girls ass and then your cock smells like a shit stick.


....... is there a logical reason to anal?



ITs the way to have sex with your girl when you are too cheap to buy a condom.
 #14 
Old 2002-09-13, 12:40
Regular
 
Yami no tensai
Default Re: I scared my girl

quote:
Originally posted by ThunderChunky:
Anal has nothing to do with being gay (unless you are on the recieving end).


So if I fuck a guy in the ass, I'm not gay?

Would an anus be less tight by any other name?

An ass is an ass is an ass. An ass has no face, it's all the same x�.
 #15 
Old 2002-09-15, 14:26
prozak prozak is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I scared my girl

At anus.com, we get lots of questions about anal sex. My advice is always to try it with a sheep first.

 #16 
Old 2002-09-15, 15:28
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: I scared my girl

Farmer are you.
 #17 
Old 2002-09-15, 17:37
ThunderChunky ThunderChunky is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I scared my girl

quote:
Originally posted by Dark_Magneto:
So if I fuck a guy in the ass, I'm not gay?

Would an anus be less tight by any other name?

An ass is an ass is an ass. An ass has no face, it's all the same x�.



While all that is true, a man ass fucking a woman isnt gay. Would getting sucked off be gay? Would getting a handy be gay? Only if its from another man.

 #18 
Old 2002-09-15, 18:24
CDG CDG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I scared my girl

i think a lot of guys like it because it makes the women show submissiveness.
 #19 
Old 2002-09-15, 23:01
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I scared my girl

i used to like degrading women by shovin it in their butt, but it got old. now, i have found the ultimate degredation: anal rape.
 #20 
Old 2002-09-15, 23:03
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I scared my girl

bad joke, sorry.
 #21 
Old 2002-09-16, 00:54
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I scared my girl

At least you can admit it.
 #22 
Old 2002-09-16, 15:38
ThunderChunky ThunderChunky is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I scared my girl

I find the joke quite hilarious and I plan on converting it to a pick up line.
 #23 
Old 2002-09-16, 23:40
Regular
 
Default Re: I scared my girl

If you can turn anal rape into a semi-effective pickup line, you're a better man then me.


Man you must be tired, because you've been running around my mind while I anal-raped you all day. DAMNIT, no good.....
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics