About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-09, 20:34
ookabooka ookabooka is offline
Regular
 
Default I can't get the girls!

Yeah, don't laugh, I'm 17, 6'1" 240. Can't get a girl, dunno why. Am I too fat, is my personality boring. Whats wrong wit me. Its not like im shy, i get myself out there, but all i get is rejection. . . hmmm, wait, not true. i did have a girl, though she wouldn't even kiss me, she was very insecure about her sexuality i guess, or am i just that damn ugly?
 #2 
Old 2002-09-09, 20:56
True_Ghetto True_Ghetto is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I can't get the girls!

Lbs doesnt mean anything i am 6'2'' and 210lbs and i am ripped with a sixpack and so on. What kind of clothes do you wear? Maybee thats the problem or maybee your standards are too high shoot for lower chicks I guess, I hope this helps.
 #3 
Old 2002-09-09, 21:46
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I can't get the girls!

Maybe you're trying too hard.. I hate guys that are too in my face about wanting to be with me/any other girl..

There's a fine line between too shy, and too offensive.. Friendly with mild flirting if a girl seems interested is usually the best way to go..

If I were you, I'd aim to stop trying to get a girl for a while, take up something that'll increase your social circle instead - if you're concerned about your weight, maybe try a martial arts class or a sport you like or something like that - kill two birds with one stone so to speak.. focusing on something besides dating will quite possibly change your attitude in a subtle way from "oh look at me, I'm kinda desperate" to "oh, hey, I'm cool and friendly and I don't mind if you want to date me"..

Desperation can be smelled miles off - and is the one major thing that turns everyone off.
 #4 
Old 2002-09-09, 21:58
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Re: I can't get the girls!

im 6'2 216lbs it's not getting the girls thats a problem it's my addittude towards them like i always talk about sex or a sub topic of sex (sexual experiances, fantcys, turn ons and turn offs, ect..) and this is usally a mutial conversation but it seems that after a while it gets to be annoying so im trying to break that habit i also like to know every thing and any thing about a person right down to a girls size and here sexual preferances meh go figure oh well [Typical male] as long as i get some in the end lol [/Typical Male]


 #5 
Old 2002-09-09, 23:01
Tooth Fairy Tooth Fairy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I can't get the girls!

The Mute's right about desperation.

I have a friend that reckons his mates have a system called GUF - Go Ugly First. He reckons, for some weird reason, that if a guy gets sex with an ugly chick, it induces lust in prettier women. I explained to him that he was talking about CONFIDENCE. Confidence is an attractive quality. Perhaps you Are aiming too high, and need to be more realistic. If you get some confidence dating girls - perhaps too whom you would not really feel greatly attracted - this may help you build the confidence to ask out a girl in whom you Are particularly interested.

It's a bit difficult to answer your questions if you are not, in fact, posing them rhetorically. We haven't seen you. We don't know what your physical appearance is like. I think the real question is do You think you're unattractive?
 #6 
Old 2002-09-10, 01:36
Regular
 
Default Re: I can't get the girls!

quote:
Originally posted by ookabooka:
Yeah, don't laugh, I'm 17, 6'1" 240. Can't get a girl, dunno why. Am I too fat, is my personality boring. Whats wrong wit me. Its not like im shy, i get myself out there, but all i get is rejection. . . hmmm, wait, not true. i did have a girl, though she wouldn't even kiss me, she was very insecure about her sexuality i guess, or am i just that damn ugly?


I have a question. Are you still in high school?

If the answer is yes, then getting girls while in high school is easy. Once you get out you are going to be alone. In high school the girls are right there and you see the same ones almost everyday. Out of high school, no one is there and starting a affair with a girl at work is a bad idea considering the lawsuits these days.

If you really need to get laid, then find out who is the school's slut. Trust me all high school's have em and they are good or at least decent looking.

Another thing to remember is not to act desperate and also be pesistant. If the girl says no the first time you ask her out, wait a while and then ask again. Eventaully the girl will say yes to a date.

[This message has been edited by gombowlzombie (edited 09-10-2002).]
 #7 
Old 2002-09-10, 04:39
Ulsterman Ulsterman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I can't get the girls!

Doing something CrAzY! chicks dig guys who are willing to be a crazy psycho and not give a fuck. if that doesnt work buy lots of drugs & alcohol,throw a crazy ass party where everybody gets so Fucking trashed and wasted that they all become your best friends Boom! your popularity with the ladies will increase youll have chicks all over your balls..uh ,just remember to keep the drugs&alcohol flowing.. might have to get a couple of jobs though.but hey at least youll have the girls either that or get some mail-order brides from Indonesia. noodles
 #8 
Old 2002-09-10, 10:32
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: I can't get the girls!

quote:
Originally posted by gombowlzombie:
If you really need to get laid, then find out who is the school's slut. Trust me all high school's have em and they are good or at least decent looking.


There was one at my school. She was attractive too. But I still wouldn't have touched her with 10 foot pole, let alone a 6 inch one.
 #9 
Old 2002-09-10, 15:24
Crack-ed Crack-ed is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I can't get the girls!

OOkabooka- No 1's seen you before so there's no chance of us knowing wether or not it's because your too ugly!!
Like Winter said maybe your too confident or too in thier face, who knows.
Just chill-out about the whole situation, when your not really bothered about the whole thing, you'll find that all of a sudden girls start to like you & show interest!. I know it sounds quite cliche but it really is the case, same as when you have a girl others will start flocking. It just happens.
But the best way to tasckle the situation, is just relax and be confident.!
 #10 
Old 2002-09-11, 00:55
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I can't get the girls!

dude im one of the ugliest mother fuckers you will ever meet and im skinny like a bena pole but i have no trouble. the problem you have is that you got no hack. thats right no hack! i always pick chicks up by getting them to play some hack and just roll from there.
 #11 
Old 2002-09-11, 08:41
Regular
 
Default Re: I can't get the girls!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prometheus
quote:
Originally posted by gombowlzombie:
If you really need to get laid, then find out who is the school's slut. Trust me all high school's have em and they are good or at least decent looking.


There was one at my school. She was attractive too. But I still wouldn't have touched her with 10 foot pole, let alone a 6 inch one.


HEy if you getting to the point of asking other pimply assed losers who could not score if their life depended on it, then I guess fucking something that turns your dick green and have it fall off is the best advice you are going to get.

[This message has been edited by gombowlzombie (edited 09-11-2002).]
 #12 
Old 2002-09-11, 20:25
thewhacker thewhacker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I can't get the girls!

quote:
Yeah, don't laugh, I'm 17, 6'1" 240. Can't get a girl, dunno why. Am I too fat, is my personality boring


thats because YOUR A FUCKING LOSER


i was once a loser myself
anti-social not talking too shy but i learned something you cant just wait for a girl to come up to you and say " i saw you and now i want to fuck you every day"
You have to work hard to get one. I dont have a girl yet but im making more friends that are girls.

undertsand bitch
 #13 
Old 2002-09-13, 02:32
deeboe420 deeboe420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I can't get the girls!

ummmmm maybe you should just shoot your self in the head..... your self is 1 word, maybe i should too
 #14 
Old 2002-09-13, 13:57
Regular
 
Default Re: I can't get the girls!

quote:
maybe I should too


Thanks for not making me suggest it deeboe.

[This message has been edited by TIN the Kamio (edited 09-13-2002).]
 #15 
Old 2002-09-13, 14:00
Regular
 
Default Re: I can't get the girls!

actually thewhacker is right. You need to be handsome and thin or a prick with a big dick to get the girls you want.
 #16 
Old 2002-09-13, 18:37
4ot 4ot is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I can't get the girls!

i'll let you in on a little secret. girls have a big club house and in that club house they have a big wall with a list of the guys that are still trying. it sounds like you are on that list. STOP TRYING NOW.!!!!!!!!!
 #17 
Old 2002-09-13, 18:39
4ot 4ot is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I can't get the girls!

PS
nothing wrong with not getting laid. suffering breed character. I have a lot of ccharacter as well. give it time
 #18 
Old 2002-09-13, 18:47
Dr Spock Dr Spock is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I can't get the girls!

Wintermute said it all. Stop trying at all and just be friendly, then they will start asking you out.

As for getting laid, dont do it unless you are willing to share something really one of a kind with that person.

Its quite possible to do it with anyone, but I dont think thats worth it.
 #19 
Old 2002-09-13, 19:01
soda soda is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I can't get the girls!

You dont have to change yourself to be liked and girls.just fucking wait and quit crying. wait to you go to college,man it is so easy to get chicks in college even if you look like quasi-modo or some shit.. some chick is going to want you. college: its where ugly guys go to get fucked.
 #20 
Old 2002-09-13, 20:38
thewhacker thewhacker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I can't get the girls!

Im a little college pansy that is still a virgin (unless masturbation is considered losing your verginity) BOOOHOOHOO


you pussy


dont try at all is my method just try to be a "friend" insted of a perverted fucker.


si Se�or
 #21 
Old 2002-09-13, 21:54
punkrawkerstonershit punkrawkerstonershit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I can't get the girls!

listen if ur that big why don't u try going out with older chix i look old for my age and i get all older chix there more understanding and less of a pain in the ass
 #22 
Old 2002-09-14, 20:09
Regular
 
Default Re: I can't get the girls!

Or get a job, work enough to get enough money to visit reno and BUY UR SELF A WHORE!
 #23 
Old 2002-09-14, 20:58
RedBananaMonkey RedBananaMonkey is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I can't get the girls!

Man, I will tell you what...
It is all about confidence.
When I was in high school, I was one dorky motherfucker, couldn't have gotten laid if my life depended on it. I was a D&D playing, Star Trek watchin', overweight nugget.
I got out of high school. Found some party friends. Drank some beer and smoked some stuff and stopped being a pussy. I picked up some stuff that I could talk to girl's about-characters on Melrose Place, chick gossip, cooking (I can outcook any woman I know-and let me tell you, that will get you laid!!!). Then, I went up and talked to them. I am arrogant, I am cocking, and I tell them right up front that I want them.
Now, I have had more threesomes with beautiful women then most guys I know have had total lovers.

Man, be patient, get smart, and soon you too will be getting laid like mad!!!!

 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics