About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-08, 21:47
RedBananaMonkey RedBananaMonkey is offline
Regular
 
Default Clown Porn????

After reading about this in Bizarre magazine, I have been inspired with the idea of making some Clown Porn, even so far as to start a new pornography company. What do you guys think...do guys and gals with rubber noses, face paint, and size22 shoes getting naked and freaky sound entertaining to you???
 #2 
Old 2002-09-08, 22:24
TheMeatPirate TheMeatPirate is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Clown Porn????

That would be really fucking creepy....

The thought of clowns reproducing....

OY!

~meaty
 #3 
Old 2002-09-08, 23:37
runaway runaway is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Clown Porn????

Clown porn would have to be put next to Shit Porn and Old Person Porn, on my list of Stuff I laugh about with my friends
 #4 
Old 2002-09-08, 23:39
razorlines razorlines is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Clown Porn????

Thats about as arousing as sticking steak knives up my rectum
 #5 
Old 2002-09-09, 00:30
Moderator
 
Through the looking glass
Default Re: Clown Porn????

And finally on topic...

What's the worst part about killing children?

What?

Getting the blood off your clownsuit.
 #6 
Old 2002-09-09, 02:32
Templeton Templeton is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Clown Porn????

quote:
Originally posted by RedBananaMonkey:
After reading about this in Bizarre magazine, I have been inspired with the idea of making some Clown Porn, even so far as to start a new pornography company. What do you guys think...do guys and gals with rubber noses, face paint, and size22 shoes getting naked and freaky sound entertaining to you???


It's been done... click here

 #7 
Old 2002-09-09, 03:08
razorlines razorlines is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Clown Porn????

Umm, thats very, very disturbing.
 #8 
Old 2002-09-09, 04:16
ScorchedWeasel ScorchedWeasel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Clown Porn????

that's fucking scary man, me and my buddy both screamed, never show us that again
 #9 
Old 2002-09-09, 15:35
Cokeboy Cokeboy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Clown Porn????

Very intiguing...

Disgusted, Aroused, its all the same thing.
 #10 
Old 2002-09-09, 15:47
Crack-ed Crack-ed is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Clown Porn????

I fuckin hate clowns!
 #11 
Old 2002-09-09, 18:11
Vicodin Vicodin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Clown Porn????

i clicked every Ouchy! link and failed to find his murder-for-hire page. a little help please?
 #12 
Old 2002-09-10, 00:11
RedBananaMonkey RedBananaMonkey is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Clown Porn????

I know it has already been done, but I think I can do it better...
A rustic, amateurish Clown Porn movie...
i don't like clowns either, never have, but I find the idea eerie and strange and very, very different. In fact, I find it very odd that people get aroused by clowns, but hey...people are strange...and why not exploit that strangeness?????????????????

 #13 
Old 2002-09-10, 00:43
Regular
 
Default Re: Clown Porn????

Thank you Templeton. I laughed my ass off.
 #14 
Old 2002-09-11, 00:20
CRaZyAmishMaN CRaZyAmishMaN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Clown Porn????

i think that rides up there with "invisible porn" (some say it's art, i say it's matted sheets)(or x-ray porn, that was interesting)
 #15 
Old 2002-09-18, 01:21
notrix notrix is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Clown Porn????

you sick, sick mother fucker
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics