About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-08, 03:23
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Check Please!?

I hate romantic relationships.

I'm moving in with Riot Kid and declaring him my hetero-lifemate.
 #2 
Old 2002-09-08, 10:10
Jacross Jacross is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Check Please!?

sounds like a plan
 #3 
Old 2002-09-08, 11:36
pretty pinay pretty pinay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Check Please!?

Congratulations!! "Romanticism" (big "L" Love) messes up relationships. So much better to leave the big L ("Love") time bomb outside his (her) door, and enjoy an honest, untortured, uncomplicated, ecstatic relationship. Love, Venus.

[This message has been edited by pretty pinay (edited 09-08-2002).]
 #4 
Old 2002-09-08, 22:30
Tooth Fairy Tooth Fairy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Check Please!?

quote:
Originally posted by pretty pinay:
Congratulations!! "Romanticism" (big "L" Love) messes up relationships. So much better to leave the big L ("Love") time bomb outside his (her) door, and enjoy an honest, untortured, uncomplicated, ecstatic relationship. Love, Venus.


Quiet obviously coming from a person who hasn't experienced the true meaning of the word ("Love").
Funny, I enjoy an extremely honest, untortured, uncomplicated, ecstatic, wonderful relationship, that includes huge lashings of LOVE.
 #5 
Old 2002-09-09, 01:07
pretty pinay pretty pinay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Check Please!?

Hi Tooth Fairy: I am so happy for you. But please watch out for that inevitable "Love" time-bomb, and be ready to take shelter. Love, Venus.
 #6 
Old 2002-09-09, 14:47
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Check Please!?

You didn't do very well cheering me up Pinay. What else could I expect from a Female, let alone an amoral Cum guzzling Gutter Slut such as your self.
 #7 
Old 2002-09-09, 15:48
Cokeboy Cokeboy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Check Please!?

*Bong! And Pinay goes down for the count!* - It's OK tho, she's getting paid.
 #8 
Old 2002-09-09, 18:07
Vicodin Vicodin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Check Please!?

love stinks
 #9 
Old 2002-09-09, 20:54
Tooth Fairy Tooth Fairy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Check Please!?

It's not Love that stinks...... it's the Lack of Love that stinks.
 #10 
Old 2002-09-09, 20:59
True_Ghetto True_Ghetto is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Check Please!?

Lol this reminds me of that movie bubble boy with mini me. He was like i wonce loved another, for ten mins then i kicked her out of my car or somthing like that man that movie was funny.
 #11 
Old 2002-09-10, 00:41
pretty pinay pretty pinay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Check Please!?

Hi, Fammicommie: I don't recognize myself from your mean description!! All I can say is-------------- WOW!!! But I understand that you "just had to say it" so you would feel better. Glad I could help!! And I still think you are the greatest. Love, Venus.
 #12 
Old 2002-09-10, 00:47
Tooth Fairy Tooth Fairy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Check Please!?

Famicommie, have you just been dumped by a female?
 #13 
Old 2002-09-10, 02:56
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Check Please!?

Pinay, I've been around long enough to know what you're like.

Ever heard the phrase "Hit the nail on the head" Fairy?
 #14 
Old 2002-09-10, 04:59
Tooth Fairy Tooth Fairy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Check Please!?

Not all romantic relationships work out bad Famicommie. Maybe she just wasn't the right one for you. Time heals, and you'll find someone else. After all, the world would be a pretty boring place without romance and a worse one without love.

(It's funny - did you notice how the Not So Pretty one always signs off 'love venus' - I thought it was a concept she doesn't believe in, yet she throws it around willy-nilly)
 #15 
Old 2002-09-10, 10:00
pretty pinay pretty pinay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Check Please!?

Hi again, Famicommie: Since you don't "know me" AT ALL, you have obviously hurled your strident, bad words at me because you don't like the IDEAS I have expressed here to try to help some of the posters (like yourself) with the problems they have posted about. (In fact, that is what I tried to do in my post in response to your post saying YOU hated ramantic relationships---I just agreed with you, and congratulated you for having come to the same conclusion I came to a while ago)!! Unless you are from a country that does not believe in freedom of SPEECH AND IDEAS, you should know that you should not judge a person by their IDEAS, alone. Yet you have done that to me. Please understand that what I set forth in my posts are only MY IDEAS.....and I thought that was what Totse is here for, and what it is all about. I do respect the views of everyone---even though I may not agree with them. That works better for me than to judge someone's very essence by what they post here. And to Tooth Fairy---Yes, I do "love" all God's creations--people, animals and living things---I just don't think that the imagined benefits of a ROMANTIC love relationship outweighs the almost inevitable downside---in emotional damages, disappointment and frustration. Once again, that is just MY opinion---(and I thought it was also Fammicommies' opinion until she (or he) said such bad words about me). Love, Venus.
 #16 
Old 2002-09-10, 15:56
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Check Please!?

Judging you based on your thoughts and actions, what am I thinking? That would be like thinking Hitler was bad for plotting mass genocide.
 #17 
Old 2002-09-10, 17:47
adihash adihash is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Check Please!?

if your trully in love with someone and they feel the same about you is there any reason, to declare it?

 #18 
Old 2002-09-10, 18:27
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Check Please!?

Am I the greatest, pinay?

SuperFamilyCom, immature people can't love without ruining their relationships. You may grow up, but don't expect any woman you meet to have done the same. Just take pinay for a for instance...
 #19 
Old 2002-09-11, 00:35
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: Check Please!?

I'm not getting involved as it has been made clear that my input on the subject is unwanted.

*Prometheus goes off to lick his wounds
 #20 
Old 2002-09-11, 02:43
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Check Please!?

We're talking my high school sweetheart here z3m. I really loved this girl, still kind of do (in the process of breaking up here) and you would hope for some kind of stability after two years (the 24th this very month). I've put up with some very bad shit form her, (not cheating bad), and regardless she wants to drop me like a bad habit. It's bullshit. It came out of left field. What the fuck I did to deserve this, I dont know. I don't know if I wanna cry, kick shit around, lay around miserable, or play more Bionic Commando. I think I'll e-mail Riot Kid and let him know I'm moving in.

z3m and toothfairy, you two have succeded where pinay failed. I do feel a bit better now.

*Gives cookies to z3m and Tooth Fairy*
 #21 
Old 2002-09-11, 03:44
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Check Please!?

don't ever expect stability.. it doesn't happen.. imexperience.
 #22 
Old 2002-09-11, 05:02
Tooth Fairy Tooth Fairy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Check Please!?

*wags tail at Famicommie*
*and, oops, leaves self open for dog references*

Wintermute - I respectfully beg to differ. Stability may be rare - but it happens. I have it in my nearly five year relationship. In my previous 7 year one, however, it was entirely absent.
Fortunately, I managed to remain unjaded.

I think it pays to have confidence and a belief in love as a concept. In the end, you can't help it if you fall in love. Even Miss Pinay may one day do so (again?).

We only have one life (AFAIK), and I feel to spend it devoid of love, or even the belief in romance, must make for a fairly shallow experience.

Sometimes Commie, we have to have faith that this is how it was meant to be. It may come to you later that 'oh, so that's why that happened!'. Above all, never have regrets (about anything really - but especially lost loves) - our experiences make us who we are - and regretting anything, is a total waste of time.
 #23 
Old 2002-09-11, 14:24
LutherX LutherX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Check Please!?

I dunno, but I feel sorry for those of you who don't believe/refuse to belive in love.

I've been in a stable relationship now for about 7 years, the romantics have died down a long time ago but the love is very much there. Sure we have our ups and downs but at the end of the day we still sleep in the same bed.

Stability happens, love is real, and if you have the unfortunate bad luck to be in a relationship with someone who can't handle it for whatever reason and end up getting hurt, just get back up, lick your wounds, and try again.
 #24 
Old 2002-09-11, 14:30
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Check Please!?

I didn't mean it in the sense ya'll think I do.. I just don't think you can *expect* stability after a particular point in time. Yes, it might happen on it's own.. but stability isn't something that necessarily stays once you have it.

Yeah, you know what? I'm in love, I do believe in love. Doesn't change my opinion that people change, nothing is necessarily good forever, and even if you believe it is, your partner may be doing things or thinking things that are entirely contrary to that. You cannot expect stability. Full stop.
 #25 
Old 2002-09-11, 15:53
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Check Please!?

Diamonds are forever...
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics