About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-07, 00:04
True_Ghetto True_Ghetto is offline
Regular
 
Default Attractive Celebrity

Whats you thought of the most attractive celeb? Mine is Jenifer love Hewitt. "ShAwInG"
 #2 
Old 2002-09-07, 07:54
Phantom Phantom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Attractive Celebrity

Charlize Theron
yum.
 #3 
Old 2002-09-07, 10:36
True_Ghetto True_Ghetto is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Attractive Celebrity

Who da fuck?
 #4 
Old 2002-09-07, 21:53
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: Attractive Celebrity

Gina Lee Nolin
or
Lucy Liu
 #5 
Old 2002-09-07, 22:08
CDG CDG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Attractive Celebrity

Sara Michelle Geller
 #6 
Old 2002-09-07, 23:32
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: Attractive Celebrity

I'd bust a fleshy cap in that ass.
 #7 
Old 2002-09-08, 05:32
quinnifred quinnifred is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Attractive Celebrity

Mathew Lillard...ummm...SLK punk*
 #8 
Old 2002-09-08, 14:20
hannahmanson666 hannahmanson666 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Attractive Celebrity

Johnny Depp
Twiggy Ramirez (ex Marilyn Manson bassist)
Christina Aguilira (dont laugh)
Talena Atfield (ex kittie bassist)
 #9 
Old 2002-09-08, 16:54
Regular
 
Default Re: Attractive Celebrity

Are you saying attractive in a pretty way, or attractive in a sexy way? There is a world of difference.
 #10 
Old 2002-09-08, 19:24
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Attractive Celebrity

darcy of the pumpkins (just for her skills)
rose mcgowan

many more but i cant remember names, only breats and booty images.....
 #11 
Old 2002-09-10, 04:42
Ulsterman Ulsterman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Attractive Celebrity

Katie Holmes.
 #12 
Old 2002-09-10, 14:04
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Attractive Celebrity

No doubt about it: Christina Ricci


[Added 17 hours later]:

Ok, I didn't have much more time than to write the name last night, so now I'd like to elaborate a bit and I have a special message for Prometheus.

Back when the Addams Family movie came out I made a comment to a friend that the girl who played Wednesday [I didn't know her name at the time] that she was going to be a real looker when she grew up.

We both agree that I had made a gross understatement that was.

I first saw her again a couple of years ago on SNL [she was playing a hostess for a cable access Goth show, I believe]. I noted to my friend [same one] that that lady was a cutie [not exactly what I said, but let's leave it at that].

He said it was Christina Ricci and that I was certainly right those few years ago.

I asked him WTF he was on about and he explained.

Since then I've been checking out some pictures of her at various points over the past few years.

Granted there was [is?] a time that she was [is?] a little more on the anorexic side. But the vast majority are just superb.

Especially as I am one whose favorite part of female anatomy is the chest area.

[I'm trying to convey what I want in the least offensive way - Not easy when the topic itself is to a certain amount]

Not only does it appear that when they were handing out bra sizes, Christina was allowed to get in line again, but there is one picture I found that I just want to offer to Webster's as an example of [what I find to be the perfect breast.

After hours of careful study I can find no flaw in it

Prometheus: I like Gina Lee Nolin quite a lot, too [As I said: I'm a fan of the chest area; and she, too, is gifted in that department].

If you are interested, I have some pictures of her that I'm sure you would like to study yourself.

If so, let me know.


[This message has been edited by Metaphysicist (edited 09-11-2002).]
 #13 
Old 2002-09-10, 17:38
adihash adihash is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Attractive Celebrity

hannahmanson666, hehe I wouldn't mind a bit of talena atfield either, or aimee echo from human waste project ooo la la, do you have any idea why talena left?
 #14 
Old 2002-09-10, 17:46
RedBananaMonkey RedBananaMonkey is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Attractive Celebrity

Charlize Theron is such a hottie!!!
Gwen Stefani for her energy and spunk!
Sandra Bullock for those days when I just wanna settle down with the wife, kids, white picket fence, and dog named Spot...
Rose McGowen for those days I just wanna band her over the couch and...wwhhhoooooo!!!
Professional Wrestler Stacey Wilson is sooo gorgeous!!!

 #15 
Old 2002-09-10, 18:54
braindead braindead is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Attractive Celebrity

that new singer girl avril lavigne
shes just got this look about her....
 #16 
Old 2002-09-10, 19:09
razorlines razorlines is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Attractive Celebrity

Milla Jovoich
 #17 
Old 2002-09-10, 19:30
True_Ghetto True_Ghetto is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Attractive Celebrity

I hate to admit it but...... Sharol Crow shes damn hot for her age. Damn shes hot.
 #18 
Old 2002-09-11, 00:53
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Attractive Celebrity

yeah milla was highly bangable as leeloo in the 5th element. other than that i dont think she is so great or unique
 #19 
Old 2002-09-11, 11:44
www escapetwice com www escapetwice com is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Attractive Celebrity

I know I am supposed to pick one but that's just not enough...

In no particular order:

Christina Ricci, because she looks like an anime (Huge eyes, oversized breasts, young)

Shakira, because of her ass

Jennifer Lopez, but I have to say the fact that she was with Puff Daddy does make her alot less desirable

Alyssa Milano, she's all tiny

Pikachu
 #20 
Old 2002-09-11, 13:47
Regular
 
Default Re: Attractive Celebrity

Nicole Kidman. Only her, though.
 #21 
Old 2002-09-12, 09:32
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Attractive Celebrity

quote:
Originally posted by www escapetwice com:


Christina Ricci, because she looks like an anime (Huge eyes, oversized breasts, young)



As I said, 'The Perfect breast' [I wish the picture I have showed both, but you can't have everything. Besides, I also have some pic were her top is so see-thru that she might as well not be wearing a top.


quote:

Alyssa Milano, she's all tiny




Ah yes; she was my fav before I discovered Christina.

Which means I have some nude shots of her, too.

[So I'm a dirty old man...If I can't get a real live female interested in this old twisted hulk, at least I can look
 #22 
Old 2002-09-12, 10:07
Tum Yum Tum Yum is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Attractive Celebrity


Malaria, I read your posts and I really think your sensible on the upper floor
asl?
 #23 
Old 2002-09-12, 18:16
phallicdesire phallicdesire is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Attractive Celebrity

Hey META:

your kinda sick...forget it SICk on that Christina thing. WOW, labeled: OBSEssION
 #24 
Old 2002-09-12, 18:27
LutherX LutherX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Attractive Celebrity

quote:
I hate to admit it but...... Sharol Crow shes damn hot for her age. Damn shes hot.


Hate to admit it? Why? She's fine! Who cares how old she is?

Michelle Pfeiffer - a long time fav of mine.

I'd take either one of them over Jennifer Lopez - that Puff Daddy bit makes her gross in my opinion... same goes for Carmen Electra... Dennis Rodman is as gross as they come.

I guess I'm a bit of a hypocrite about those two, since I do think Heather Locklear is totally fine, but Tommy Lee is the skankiest son-of-a-bitch out there so I should be turned off by her too...

 #25 
Old 2002-09-12, 22:06
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Attractive Celebrity

quote:
Originally posted by phallicdesire:
Hey META:

your kinda sick...forget it SICk on that Christina thing. WOW, labeled: OBSEssION



And if you were at my advanced age; been divorced for going on 7 years; not even been on a date since then because your already low self confidence is dragged even lower by a [probably] distorted self image created by a disability which is progressively bending your spine into more of an arc every year; an already extreme bi-polar condition kicked into a yet higher realm from agonizing pain that is 24/7.....


Well, you might too





[This message has been edited by Metaphysicist (edited 09-17-2002).]
 #26 
Old 2002-09-15, 07:14
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: Attractive Celebrity

quote:
Originally posted by braindead:
that new singer girl avril lavigne
shes just got this look about her....



She has pronounced canines (teeth). She looks like she could bite you oh so good.
 #27 
Old 2002-09-15, 14:32
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Attractive Celebrity

dont forget uma thermon in pulp fiction. surely one of the three hotest chicks ever. although she isnt that great day to day she was just so damn fuckable in that movie.
 #28 
Old 2002-09-15, 23:04
True_Ghetto True_Ghetto is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Attractive Celebrity

If she gave you head she would scratchs your cock...Personaly I woulldnt like that...
 #29 
Old 2002-09-16, 00:35
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Attractive Celebrity

umm, uma has no braces man. she would certainly catch it....
 #30 
Old 2002-09-16, 00:56
Sweet Victory Sweet Victory is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Attractive Celebrity

Ralph Fiennes

and

Hayden Christensen

 #31 
Old 2002-09-17, 15:00
AmericanHussy203 AmericanHussy203 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Attractive Celebrity

hugh Jackman-holy fuckin shit is he hot (ok the moment's over)
 #32 
Old 2002-09-18, 01:05
notrix notrix is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Attractive Celebrity

i'd have to go with jennifer love hewitt, darcy of the pupmkins and sarah michille geller
 #33 
Old 2002-09-18, 01:11
notrix notrix is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Attractive Celebrity

and kim gorden of sonic youth
 #34 
Old 2002-09-20, 02:21
stephy_17 stephy_17 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Attractive Celebrity

Billy Zane all the way. Oh my god I would have his baby if it meant I could have one night of wild kinky sex with him. Haha ok maybe I wouldn't go that far but I definitely would not mind sleeping in his bed, or him sleeping in mine for that matter.
 #35 
Old 2002-09-20, 02:31
Tooth Fairy Tooth Fairy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Attractive Celebrity

Syphon, you might like to check out The Adventures Of Baron Munchausen, if you haven't already done so. Ms Thurman is exceedingly beautiful in that one.

For me - Antonio Banderas, and that whole latin lover thing.
 #36 
Old 2002-09-20, 20:45
deptstoremook deptstoremook is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Attractive Celebrity

Gwyneth Paltrow ^-^
 #37 
Old 2002-09-21, 01:43
wordisbarn wordisbarn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Attractive Celebrity

you all may think me crazy for this but I totally have one for Nicole Sullivan from Mad TV. I dont know what it is but female comedians do it for me, check out Jane Curtain circa 1975. Oh and "sheryl Crow is pretty hot for her age" how old do you think she is <32> let me tell you buddy boy, you are pretty observant for your age, anyway shed bust your young ass in half, coo coo ca choo Mrs. Robinson
 #38 
Old 2002-09-21, 13:47
stgeorge6602 stgeorge6602 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Attractive Celebrity

mmm i rather like that young thing from the gilmore girls ,alexis bledel....
 #39 
Old 2002-09-21, 23:19
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Attractive Celebrity

quote:
Originally posted by wordisbarn:
you all may think me crazy for this but I totally have one for Nicole Sullivan from Mad TV. I dont know what it is but female comedians do it for me...


Well, if you're a loon, then I'm a loon.

With the notable exception of Phyllis Diller**, female comedians do it for me too.

And I know what you mean about Nicole Sullivan. In fact I would love for her to come 'tickle my funny bone' in person.

Though if we're going to talk about 'unfulfillabe fantesies', then I would prefer either Victoria Jackson or Caroline Rhea as either of them has way more talent; sometimes it appears that their talent may just burst from their chest. They're not too bad at doing comedy, either


**: I would have also listed Rosanne, but I don't consisder her even the tiniest bit funny.

[Sorry; though I've looked, I have no [pictures.]

quote:

Oh and "sheryl Crow is pretty hot for her age" how old do you think she is <32> let me tell you buddy boy, you are pretty observant for your age, anyway shed bust your young ass in half, coo coo ca choo Mrs. Robinson



Sheryl Crow does look good for 32.

However, given that she's really 40, it's that much more.

I have a picture or two ofher on the wall in my music room, mixed in with the several I have of Ricci, the couple Milano's and as many of my daughter that own [minus the few I have in my office].

I put them there for when I need reminding that not all women look tore up by the time thet they reach my age.

[This message has been edited by Metaphysicist (edited 09-22-2002).]
 #40 
Old 2002-09-22, 07:13
wordisbarn wordisbarn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Attractive Celebrity

jesus, she is 40. Well slap my ass and call me sally. (or dont, actually)
heres another one for you: Lucille Ball
She was so hot in her prime.
Tonight I was watching SNL and I gotta say Tina Faye is pretty fine too, Glad im not the only loon.
 #41 
Old 2002-09-23, 22:19
Phonix Shock Phonix Shock is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Attractive Celebrity

humm celebrities who i find attractive:-

Angelina Jolie
Asia Argento
Matthew Lillard
Skeet Ulrich
Casey Chaos
Marilyn Manson (don't ask)
Fairuza Balk
Woody Harrelson
Claire Goose
Anna Friel
John Travolta
Mike Myers

I have strange tastes.
 #42 
Old 2002-09-23, 23:36
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Attractive Celebrity

quote:
Originally posted by wordisbarn:
jesus, she is 40. Well slap my ass and call me sally. (or dont, actually)
heres another one for you: Lucille Ball
She was so hot in her prime.



I know that [by now] there are those here who think I'm a Sick-O.

And those who still have some doubts.

Well, this should quash any lingering doubts anyone might have:

I have a picture of Lucille Ball, topless [From when she was youhng Cripes! I ain't that Sick {I hope}].
 #43 
Old 2002-09-24, 00:55
notrix notrix is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Attractive Celebrity

can i have it?
 #44 
Old 2002-09-24, 02:38
wordisbarn wordisbarn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Attractive Celebrity

lucille ball topless, are you kidding? This I gotta see. You are clearly a man with taste. As they say good taste is knowing what tastes good. If anyone were to ever put out a girls of SNL nudie calender I would buy 10.
 #45 
Old 2002-09-24, 12:11
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Attractive Celebrity

notrix & wordisbarn >> Check your mailbox[es].

[I hope I got the attachment attached ok. If not I'll do it a different way: I was trying something new]

For those wondering to just what level my depravity sinks to, I also have pictures of:

Marcia Brady [Maureen McCormick]
Mary Tyler Moore
Sally Fields
Carolyn Jones [the original Morticia Addams]
Marie Osmond
Barbara Eden
Elizabeth Montgomery [though that one looks suspiciously like one I have of Gina Lee Nolin]
Jan Smithers [WKRP]
Shirly Jones
Yvonne DeCarlo [Lilly Munster]
Tina Louise [Ginger]

And let's not forget:

Zsa Zsa Gabor


That's just the more insteresting ones: Thar be more. Much more.

[anyone with any lingering doubts now ;-) ]
 #46 
Old 2002-09-24, 13:20
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Attractive Celebrity

Not until you said Zsa Zsa..

Hit me up with that Lucy pic. After reading American Gods, with Lucy offering to show her tits to the main character (sort of- long story), now I gotta know..
 #47 
Old 2002-09-30, 23:59
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Attractive Celebrity

quote:
Originally posted by Spiffy McBang:
Not until you said Zsa Zsa..

Hit me up with that Lucy pic. After reading American Gods, with Lucy offering to show her tits to the main character (sort of- long story), now I gotta know..



Spiffy >> Sorry, didn't see your request until today.

I will send.
 #48 
Old 2002-10-02, 18:53
evil0verl0rd evil0verl0rd is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Attractive Celebrity

Lucille Ball.... This i gotta see...
Metaphysicist, do me a favor.

My Fave Babes.
Hmmmm....
That chick from the Drew Carey Show
Christina Leardini
Ashley Judd
Carrie-Ann-Moss

Too many others....Oh right
Goldie Hawn... She be there in my list too
 #49 
Old 2002-10-02, 19:00
Regular
 
a drunken stupor
Default Re: Attractive Celebrity

Alyssa Milano is the hottest woman I have ever seen. Everytime i see her i can hardly stop myself from busting in my shorts.
 #50 
Old 2002-10-03, 05:22
aquila aquila is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Attractive Celebrity

Natalie Portman all the way

no question
 #51 
Old 2002-10-03, 06:18
Tooth Fairy Tooth Fairy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Attractive Celebrity

How about Nana Mouskouri?
 #52 
Old 2002-10-03, 17:55
Social Parasite Social Parasite is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Attractive Celebrity

Jules Asner (Hot!)
Liv Tyler
Denise Richards
Jennifer Connelly
Heather Locklear
Mira Sorvino
Jennifer Love Hewitt
 #53 
Old 2002-10-03, 19:14
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Attractive Celebrity

quote:
Originally posted by evil0verl0rd:
Lucille Ball.... This i gotta see...
Metaphysicist, do me a favor.

My Fave Babes.
Hmmmm....
That chick from the Drew Carey Show
Christina Leardini
Ashley Judd
Carrie-Ann-Moss

Too many others....Oh right
Goldie Hawn... She be there in my list too




Ok, should be on the way.

Same for you Spiffy [I lost acces to my e-mail for a couple of days]

As for the others you listed:

Carrie-Ann-Moss: I have, though not anything really great.

Ashley Judd: Yes

Christina Leardini: Sorry.

That chick from the Drew Carey Show: I need a name.

Goldie Hawn: Yes, a couple

And as for 80proofgatorade, I did mention that I have several of Ms Milano [as she was my favorite until Christina Ricci came to my attention ;-) ]

And Social Parasite: As for your list:

Jules Asner : A couple, though not too great

Jennifer Love Hewitt: Thought I did, but don't.

Jennifer Connelly: Yes

Denise Richards: Sorry

Heather Locklear: Yeah, a couple

Liv Tyler: Again, a couple

Mira Sorvino: Yes


 #54 
Old 2002-10-04, 08:25
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: Attractive Celebrity

Someone said Natalie Portman. Ew
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics