About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-04, 20:41
True_Ghetto True_Ghetto is offline
Regular
 
Default Confused

I dont know what the fuck is going on. First i got sick of head it just wasnt as fun as it used to be. Now im starting to not care about sex its fucked up and no im not gay im homophobiac so dont say im intrested in men its just fucked up. What the hell is going on?
 #2 
Old 2002-09-04, 20:51
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Confused

Either you need some variety in your sex life or you're sex fiend days were just a phase. Maybe you need to get a girlfriend that's into some freaky shit or something. If you were just stuck on missionary style, try something else.

 #3 
Old 2002-09-04, 20:54
Ulsterman Ulsterman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Confused

Uh... I think I know what your talking about I used to smoke alot more weed than I do.. I mean ALOT OF FUCKING WEED and I used to find myself not interested in sex at all..I didnt even want fuck my girlfriend somedays..I still try and smoke everyday but not as much as before and now I beat it regulary (uh..lost girlfriend recently to non-pothead)
 #4 
Old 2002-09-04, 22:58
True_Ghetto True_Ghetto is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Confused

Do you think being a former heroin addict has anything to do with it. I dont know anything about the results of sexual feelings when the person used heroin. But I gave that a thought.
 #5 
Old 2002-09-05, 01:57
Ulsterman Ulsterman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Confused

uh, from what ive heard prolong heroin use can kill the sex drive somewhat.
 #6 
Old 2002-09-05, 02:24
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Confused

are you on anti-depressants?

Any other substances we don't know about?

I dunno that being a "former" addict would have a huge effect, more likely something you're doin now..
 #7 
Old 2002-09-05, 02:37
Ain Ain is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Confused

Your wacking it too much.
 #8 
Old 2002-09-05, 03:31
True_Ghetto True_Ghetto is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Confused

Well I smoke weed ocasionaly and I am not on any medication or any shit like that.
 #9 
Old 2002-09-06, 06:10
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: Confused

Most of it is overrated anyway...

*laughs under his breath*

No, honestly, I think I really just like the idea of it, and thats what attracts me to any kind of sex. It doesnt feel THAT good.

 #10 
Old 2002-09-07, 21:10
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: Confused

see a sex theorpist, please. To quote Green Day "When masturbation's lost it's fun, you're fucking losing it." That aplies to sex too.
 #11 
Old 2002-09-08, 05:42
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Confused

Not necessarily. Being bored with who you're doing it with is possible, or maybe exactly what you're doing. It doesn't require therapy, just someone significantly different from those you've slept with before and/or doing different things in bed (or elsewhere) with them.
 #12 
Old 2002-09-08, 12:52
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: Confused

Maybe you need a man.
 #13 
Old 2002-09-08, 14:27
hannahmanson666 hannahmanson666 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Confused

Wintermute:
"are you on anti-depressants?"

Do anti-depressants affect sex drive????

Im on three different types, is that gunna fuck up my sex life?
 #14 
Old 2002-09-08, 15:53
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Confused

Has it yet?

If not, then unless you change which ones you're using, then I seriously doubt it.
 #15 
Old 2002-09-08, 19:01
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Confused

Yes, anti-depressants frequently have sexual side effects, generally speaking, people who take them have reported wanting sex less often, having more difficulty getting aroused, etc. As spiffy said, if it isn't affecting you, great, but it IS a common side effect for many people. Things like prozac have especially high incidences of this..

if you're worried about it, talk to your doc, or do research online with the names of the medications you're taking.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics